Sports Interactive Community
Mahzun_Savas

Cancelling training camps

Just to stop you from bumping your thread further: ;)

When no one has answered by now, chances are it's because no one knows. I'm pretty sure you can't cancel them, though...

I've never seen anywhere to cancel a training camp, if I don't fancy having one at the start of my game, I just start a new game until I have a normal pre season where I can choose the friendlies I want.

When no one has answered by now, chances are it's because no one knows.

And to add to what dllu said, don't bump a thread and expect an answer after only 39 minutes when it is early in the morning.

And to add to what dllu said, don't bump a thread and expect an answer after only 39 minutes when it is early in the morning.

ditto

for your info I use a pre season tournament I set up ...easy to do it runs every year so this stops any camps

My board set up a training camp at the beginning of my third season, to stop them I always go on a tour (and for the merchandising) of a foreign country for the first four games of pre-season it worked in my second season but for some reason this time they scheduled it for just after the tour. The weird part my training camp was very specific I had to train in and play against teams in the North east of England this was the first one I saw that was a region and not just a country but what was especially amusing is that I am managing Sunderland, so basically my board organised a training camp either A in our own training grounds or B in one of our rivals for some bizarre reason.

During the beta I played as Liverpool and in the summer of 2016 my board organized a training camp... in North West England and my friendlies were played at Anfield. It was strange, I think they usually go to the US or Asia.

Why would you want to cancel the training camps now there brilliant this year. You can organize friendlies in the country your in and then do the same next season, increase your profile in new markets. It completes the package of pre-season in my view.

Why game deciding about my training camps and even does not allow me to cancel them ? Why, where is freedom ?

My board always set a trainingcamp to start june 29 even if i choose to start preseason training july 7. I hate it and my players always complain. I can not change it, can only choose in what country. tried to holiday through the day to confirm but no luck.

To avoid this, arrange your tours or friendly matches and be prepared for preseason before board plans the training camp for you. I avoid the camps this way. In the later years of your management, as you prove yourself as a manager, these forced training camps will go away. but as i said, arrange your friendlies earlier.