[WIP] Elegance 16

OzO - Graph

Please could someone explain to me how I can change the plain circles in the MAIN BAR at the top to have some sort of graphic which shows the buttons for Back, Forward, Settings, Up/Down and the Background selector? I ALWAYS end up clicking on the wrong buttons as there is no way to differentiate them. I would use this skin in a heartbeat if someone could assist me with that. I asked the creator but he didn't seem to like the fact that someone asked to change something. I don't mind doing it myself, I just have no idea what to change and where?

Please could someone explain to me how I can change the plain circles in the MAIN BAR at the top to have some sort of graphic which shows the buttons for Back, Forward, Settings, Up/Down and the Background selector? I ALWAYS end up clicking on the wrong buttons as there is no way to differentiate them. I would use this skin in a heartbeat if someone could assist me with that. I asked the creator but he didn't seem to like the fact that someone asked to change something. I don't mind doing it myself, I just have no idea what to change and where?

have a look in graphics/icons folder(s) for the png and change it.

Hi Wkdsoul, which are the particular ones that need to be changed? Sorry for the questions, i'm just about 20 years too old for this kinda thing :p

most likely the up, down left and right in 16px folder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived