Tactics feel very hit and miss.

Unless you go into specifics with examples of the issues you face then I'm afraid no-one will be able to offer advice. The best someone could come up with would be some generic comment that might or might not apply. Have a read of this;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

Then when you can please add the important bits, so someone can help you with your issues :)

Nobody seems to be able to put in a cross. That's eliminating width as a tool in attacking. You're fighting with one arm tied behind your back when that's the case. Even set as winger support, players out wide get the ball and either run in with it, or pull it back to the outside of the area (these I think are counted as crosses in the stats though).

I am playing with a 4-3-3. I have Fullbacks on Autoduty. I have the shout to play narrower and look for overlap. I get plenty of crosses in. I have fullbacks with crossing stats of about 10.

I am leading the Vanarama League in completed crosses with about 20% completion rate. The Fullbacks provide the width in my formation.

Hope that helps.

Archived