Achievement bugs and possible problems

OK, I have a few problems here. I am managing Manchester United and in my first season, I won the league, FA Cup and league cup. However the achievement, "Do The Double" did not unlock. It is possibly broken. I checked Steam and found that 0% of FM players have unlocked this achievement.

Secondly, this is with regards to the unlock achievements like "Unlock No Work Permits", "Unlock Unlimited Scouting", "Custom Challenge", etc. I bought all the DLCs but the question is how do I unlock these achievements? Must we also own FM Touch? I have no idea.

Thirdly, how do I get the achievement, "Spread The News". Must I sign in to my Facebook or Twitter account?

I hope you guys can help me out here. Thank you. :)

For your first issue, especially if you have a save from just before it should unlock, please report it.

Secondly, the FMT unlockables are only for FMT. You already own FMT if you bought FM16 for PC.

Can't help you on the third, sorry. There should be a description of the achievement in Steam though. That may help.

For your first issue, especially if you have a save from just before it should unlock, please report it.

Secondly, the FMT unlockables are only for FMT. You already own FMT if you bought FM16 for PC.

Can't help you on the third, sorry. There should be a description of the achievement in Steam though. That may help.

Incorrect. Here is the link for more information: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/444296-Football-Manager-Touch-2016%E2%80%A6-it%E2%80%99s-here-and-ready-to-be-enjoyed-both-home-and-away

As it says and allow me to quote: "Formerly known as ‘Football Manager Classic’, FM Touch originally appeared as a mode within Football Manager 2013. Now, for the first time, it is available as a standalone game through Steam...."

One must buy FMT. It is strange that the FMT achievements are included in the main classical FM where FMT does not exist. :(

I am confused here. This year, FMT is a stand alone game and not included in the classical FM. Please correct me if I am wrong. :(

It's included in the full FM. Start the game then you should see 3 options, top 1 is full FM, middle is FMT and bottom is challenges.

Incorrect. Here is the link for more information: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/444296-Football-Manager-Touch-2016%E2%80%A6-it%E2%80%99s-here-and-ready-to-be-enjoyed-both-home-and-away

As it says and allow me to quote: "Formerly known as ‘Football Manager Classic’, FM Touch originally appeared as a mode within Football Manager 2013. Now, for the first time, it is available as a standalone game through Steam...."

One must buy FMT. It is strange that the FMT achievements are included in the main classical FM where FMT does not exist. :(

I'm aware that FMT can be bought as a standalone product. YOU, according to your OP, are playing FM. If you buy FM for PC, FMT for PC is included. You can check this yourself when starting a career save when you choose between a "normal" career and a FM Touch career.

As said, FMT unlockables are only available for FMT.

I'm aware that FMT can be bought as a standalone product. YOU, according to your OP, are playing FM. If you buy FM for PC, FMT for PC is included. You can check this yourself when starting a career save when you choose between a "normal" career and a FM Touch career.

As said, FMT unlockables are only available for FMT.

Thank you for the clarification. I finally got it. So for me, it would be a waste of money just buying FMT from Steam, right? :)

Archived