RB Leipzig

Lufcberg22

Has Anybody tried a save with these?

Just reading up on the club on Wiki and the club expects to be in the Bundesliga within 2-4 years and aiming to play Champions League Football. Dare they tackle The greats of Bayern & Dortmund and also the likes of Leverkusen, Schalke, BMG & Wolfsburg. They play their games at The Red Bull Arena.

It was predicted that Red Bull GmbH would invest 100 million Euros in the club over a period of ten years, and Dietrich Mateschitz

RB Leipzig's kits have been provided by German sportswear brand Adidas since the club's founding. In 2014, the club switched to the American sportswear brand Nike, in an agreement that will be in place until at least 2025. In October 2014, the club also entered into promotional agreements with Hugo Boss, Porsche as youth sponsor and Volkswagen for stadium commercials.

The Red Bull Arena holds 44,345 seats. A ground destined for big nights against big teams

If Anyone would fancy a save i will edit this post and make a good team guide about the club with a bit more pictures and description

I've got one started at the moment and it's as enjoyable a save as I've played for a while.

They have a really good mix of players to get you out of the league as well as young players with potential (Selke, Orban, Poulsen etc).

It's worth mentioning, although I missed the opportunity, that Thomas Albeck (Great HoYD) get's poached fairly early on. I'm not sure how easy it is to offer him a contract to get him to stay but if I could start the save again I'd definitely try!

I have started a save with RB Leipzig and Davie Selke is an absolute monster.

played 9, scored 13.

I am shipping goals though unfortunately so only sitting 3rd currently after 8 games due to a lot of draws.

Signed Max Grun in goal for £975k, and Fabio Scaccia on a free for midfield depth.

I started a save with RB Leipzig today. Mostly to try out a new tactic I put together. It's been really fun so far.

After 12 games, I'm top of the league. I lost one game but I felt it was a fluke.

P12, W8, D3, L1, GS29, GA6. Avg possession about 60%.

And I just beat second-placed Nuremberg 5-1.

I'm not sure if this is because RBL have a very good team or if I've finally reproduced the tactic I uploaded for FM12 (using the sliders) in FM16. It got really good reviews - here it is:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/307912-A-Swansea-fan-s-long-running-Brendan-Rodgers-project-LFC-fans-look-here

I lost my password details and email I used for my old account. Hence the new account.

It would be great to have some of you try this new one out before I upload it. It is along the same lines with the same philosophy, but one of the CMs has been pulled back to give a Wide 4-2-1-3. Let me know if interested.

Cheers, JJ.

EDIT: Now I've beaten Schalke 2-1 and Hoffenheim 4-0 in the cup! Maybe it is the tactic after all.

I started a save with RB Leipzig today. Mostly to try out a new tactic I put together. It's been really fun so far.

After 12 games, I'm top of the league. I lost one game but I felt it was a fluke.

P12, W8, D3, L1, GS29, GA6. Avg possession about 60%.

And I just beat second-placed Nuremberg 5-1.

I'm not sure if this is because RBL have a very good team or if I've finally reproduced the tactic I uploaded for FM12 (using the sliders) in FM16. It got really good reviews - here it is:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/307912-A-Swansea-fan-s-long-running-Brendan-Rodgers-project-LFC-fans-look-here

I lost my password details and email I used for my old account. Hence the new account.

It would be great to have some of you try this new one out before I upload it. It is along the same lines with the same philosophy, but one of the CMs has been pulled back to give a Wide 4-2-1-3. Let me know if interested.

Cheers, JJ.

EDIT: Now I've beaten Schalke 2-1 and Hoffenheim 4-0 in the cup! Maybe it is the tactic after all.

Just starting with RBL so defo would be interested in you uploading that tactic if possible! Do you have an away version too or just the 1 tactic? Also, any ideas on signing etc? Need to get this thread going!!

Cheers butt. I signed Kristoffer Ajer and Iver Fossum on loan after they signed for bigger clubs. I also signed Ingridi Sigurdsson (an old favourite of mine) for a few grand as cover for Orban and Sebastian.

Davie Selke has been phenomenal - scoring 20 goals in 19 games.

I have sent you a PM with the tactic I think (let me know if it hasn't gone through). It is just the one tactic - plug and play.

JJ

RB Leipzig seem to be of sufficient reputation to pick up some really good loan deals in January. I didn't spend any money in the first window, so had that left plus a bit extra following a negotiation of a new contract (about £1.5m in the kitty in total). I was able to pick up Leon Goretzka from Schalke, Nabil Dirar from Monaco and, surprisingly, Asmir Begovic from Chelsea.

This is a really fun team to have a save with!

• 2 weeks later...

After starting a save with my beloved Plymouth Argyle, I quickly became frustrated and started a save with RB Leipzig and what a decision this was.

Probably the funnest save I've had trying to turn the most hated club in Germany into European heavyweights.

I won Bundesliga 2 relatively easily with Selke and Sabitzer tormenting defences on a weekly basis. So far I'm halfway into my first Budesliga season and sitting just above midtable.

I've brought in Begovic, Schaub from Rapid Vienna, Nuri Sahin and Moussa Dembele on loan from Spurs.

Hoping to finish above halfway and then kick on and challenge for Europe next season.

A word of warning, when renewing contracts of players such as Sabitzer watch out for minimum fee release clauses. I didn't check and next thing I know Wolves have signed Sabitzer for 11 million, although I did manage to replace him with Cheryshev from Real and Takumi Minamino from RB Salzburg who will hopefully fill the gap.

The club ticked all the boxes on what I was looking for a couple of versions ago and I had a great save with them. New club, with unlimited potential, great stadium, hated, in a top footballing country. You also had a ready made foothold in the USA for merchandising via NJ Red Bulls.

So I'm playing a network game as Real Sociedad, and it seems every single time my scouts update me on Germany, they are finding a new hot prospect from this squad(RBL). Selke was the first they found obviously, but this team looks loaded. May try a new save with them starting this weekend. I had no idea they were owned or sponsored by all these people.

£8million initially but I had that bumped up to around £12million shortly before the winter transfer window.

And now imagine that in my Darmstadt save, I just got €3 million at the start of that season, after saving them from the drop for the second Bundesliga year.

If you spend that money wisely, RBL should easily be capable of establishing itself in the Bundesliga. :D (And I, personally, should not hope to leave an AI managed promoted RBL behind me in the table).

And now imagine that in my Darmstadt save, I just got €3 million at the start of that season, after saving them from the drop for the second Bundesliga year.

If you spend that money wisely, RBL should easily be capable of establishing itself in the Bundesliga. :D (And I, personally, should not hope to leave an AI managed promoted RBL behind me in the table).

Yeah, I'm sitting comfortably in mid-table and probably could be higher if we didn't give near enough every team a goal headstart. Will be looking to challenge for Europe next season. Definitely a fun save!

A little update from me.

Started the second half of my second season on fire and put together a cracking run that saw us move into the Champions League places. Unfortunately it didn't last and we fell away, picking up just one point in our last five games. Luckily we held on by the skin of our teeth to claim the last Europa League place so all in all a good first season in the Bundesliga.

Now in October in my third season and sitting 5th in the league, with a good chance of making the Europa League knockout stages.

Davie Selke is still a beast and Renat Dadachov is getting some vaulable game time as his stand in.

I eventually sold Begovic and Louis Schaub after the both got annoyed I rejected bids for them. I brought in Timo Horn and Luciano Acosta as replacements.

My team looks something like this.

Horn ---- Klostermann, Anthony Brooks, Jan Kirchoff, Halstenberg ---- Moussa Dembele, Nuri Sahin ---- Yannick Carrasco, Acosta, Takumi Minamino ---- Selke.

Is anybody else playing as RBL?

I've been playing with them in between my long term save with Salford City and it's as enjoyable a save as I've had.

Building from my first season I signed Gabriel Paulista and Wanyama. I then managed to secure Ajer, Asensio, Benteke, Rulli & Firmino in my second season who really changed the way I play, whilst the further addition of Avdijaj, Arango and Odegaard, coupled with the development of the core of my team have been the icing on the cake.

It's a really attractive save, as you can turn them into powerhouses fairly quickly, just like I predict they will IRL.

Update - So four seasons in and I'm a Europa League regular. We got promoted at a canter before going on to finish 7th, 6th and 6th. Unfortunately for me I'm falling just short of making the Champions League, not helped by the fact that Germany now only has three Champions League spots due to poor performances.

I'm now focusing on youth bringing in talented regens and youngsters from around the world alongside some excellent prospects from our youth system. Dadachov and Sielke are both goal machines up top.

I have been given a transfer kitty of £36million so hopefully I can now have a real crack at moving to the next level.

Played a season and half with RBL so far.

Quick Summary of 2015 - 2016:

Bought Marko Gjuric from Red Star, he has been irreplaceable, and always consistent performer. The young talent also fit right into my tactics for role of regista but he is also very verstaile in midfield.

Mihailo Ristic is also another great purchase for midfield that was added first year.

I ended up 4th with 54 points, missing the playoffs with one point. I really wished to have more of Yussuf Poulsen, Massimo Bruno. I did benefit from Selke and Sabitzer but just wished them to carry a bit more to qualifiers.

I highly recommend giving chance to Khedira, and Atinc Nukan. These players were both consistent and increased their potential ability to be a good first division player as the season passed

Quick Summary of 2016 - 2017 (Almost halfway done)

Transfers:

Sold: Forsberg for a very huge sum to Mainz. Lost Coltorti for free transfer, and loaned away Massimo Bruno and Nils Quachner for the season.

Bought: Christian Atsu for replacement to Forsberg as he was transfer listed. I snatched Lisandro Lopez from Benfica as he was unhappy. Wolfgang Hesl was bought to replace Coltorti, Thilo Kehrer loaned from Schalke. Lastly, bought Adam Mayer from PSV and was able to buy Andrija Zivkovic from Partizan for free due to his contract ending. (Had no idea this was happening, till end of May). Also Omar Damari returned back to RBL, and got integrated back to first team.

Season:

Leading the league as of now, but not by much. Was able to beat Leverkusen 4 - 1 in second round of German Cup.

Some Key Performances:

Grujic: 13 games 2 goals 2 PoM 7.50 avg rating.

Selke: 14 games 9 goals, 2 assists , 4 PoM , 7.63 avg rating.

Atsu: 10 games 2 goals, 4 assists , 1 PoM , 7.70 avg rating.

Also Lopez, Ristic, Sabitzer, Kaiser, Ilsanker, Damari has put some very impressive performances.

Archived