DMC player recommendations?

OLLMEISTER1

Can anybody recommend a good old solid Makelele style DMC with the mentality to just sit in front of the back 4 and be the rock of the team?

I signed Niklas Stark as Liverpool, he just has not give me the results I am after, although he is still rather young and not yet reached full potential.

I feel very exposed in that position at present as he is still rather young, I let Lucas Leiva go at end of first season.

Anybody else feel there is a real lack of the old style Makelele player in the game of football at the minute?

Recommendations appreciated

I'm playing as Liverpool in first season still have Lucas who is doing a decent job, also got Sven Bender in for 6.5M he's decent but if i get a decent offer in the second season he'll go. The one i've my eye on is Johannes Geis from Schalke looks a cracking player.

Both Kramer and Weigl look to have very solid stats this time around. My scouting report has Kramer down as a very consistent performer that relishes big matches and I always feel that's essential in the DM type role.

Looked at Weigel but was quoted silly money. Kramer may be interesting shout.

I went with Lucas Romero but I'd say Rubén Neves still looks to have great potential and I'll probably go after him next season on my save

I personally think L Romero offers a bit going forward, which means he's not exactly DM for me

I do like the look of S Bender though, who normally gets transfer listed by August season 1

I got Matthias Ginter at West Ham! He was transfer listed by BVB so it was a no brainer. He is very versatile and I use him as a Anchor Man and he does very well for me!!

Nice shout :) I like the look of Ginter but it all depends whether BVB will be prepared to let him go.

Archived