EA Update

Not sure if anyone has headed over to ehm blue line but heres wha twas posted over there

Interview with Riz and Miles at FM Sweden

There's a really interesting interview with Riz and Miles at FM Sweden which I highly recommend reading. Here's the link (in English): http://www.fmsweden.se/page/artiklar/_/ ... iles-r2555

The most notable point is that the game is planned to come out of Early Access next month (December), at which point the game will support additional screen resolutions. Steam Workshop will also become active upon launch.

December is looking to be a rather interesting month! cool.gif

Posted by archibalduk

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:46 pm

• SI Staff

At the moment it is not yet included but I'm hoping to take a look at it at some point in the future. The structure of it and how teams are selected each year is a bit more complex than regular domestic leagues, so it requires some new elements to the core game as well.

At the moment it is not yet included but I'm hoping to take a look at it at some point in the future. The structure of it and how teams are selected each year is a bit more complex than regular domestic leagues, so it requires some new elements to the core game as well.

Top job you guys are doing :).

When the CHL is put in would the Continental Cup be put in a well? It'll be nice having a reward for winning the EIHL/Playoffs :)

Archived