FM2016 FIFA Nations League

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will probably try to make this because i have bug on my serbian lower league file-game mix teams in level 5 for some reason in season 1 so this should be my free time until SI fix this bug. Will keep you informed about any progress. I need first to find out how to disable all international comeptitions without crash. TBH best option is to wait last patch. They always make big problems with last patch so...  last year my file was ok until last patch

hmm, hower most people by march have played the game for the most part. Not sayin' I won't play it anymore in march but "the biggest chunk" is played in these months.

Last year I didn't even install it as it was breaking tons of files nobody updated anymore.

And once you start your savegame, even if the patch is released, it will work...

3 hours ago, Dax_ said:

hmm, hower most people by march have played the game for the most part. Not sayin' I won't play it anymore in march but "the biggest chunk" is played in these months.

Last year I didn't even install it as it was breaking tons of files nobody updated anymore.

And once you start your savegame, even if the patch is released, it will work...

Yeah but this is fault by SI. Every year they sell unfinished product and we play BETA version until march.  This game should be relased every 2 years but all they care is money. We can play normal game only from march to next FM-thats 8 months. 4 months we are only beta testers for free. Imagine FM every 2 years-they would have enough time to solve all major bugs and we would have enough time to play normal game. This way its same thing every year-release date -bugs,bugs,bugs-final patch-and thats it. we can wait new release and same things again-new bugs all over again. IMO 3D is main reason for all problems because they are now focused to solve 3D issues and real game issues suffer because of that. Its all about money and there is nothing we can do to change that.

If they have some real competition they would do much better job. Its not hard to be #1 when you are only one here.

Must say this is best version in last 4 years so far IMO.

1 hour ago, Dax_ said:

I don't know, I think this kind of game is really complex and patches are almost never-ending, to be fair. I definitely don't care about march's patch, the game is playable now...

Thats why i said this is best version in last couple years.

I tried to test FIFA Nations League file for FM16 on FM17 and it seems everything is ok. If someone want to test it for me that would be great.

I will first test file for 3 seasons and if everything is ok i will replace teams in leagues using latest fifa ranking.

Also i need to find some solution to implement Micronesia and Kosovo. 48 is good number to handle because i have 8 groups of 6 teams. 50 is not so good :D

Sure, I will give it a test in january if you want. PM me with the file if you don't want to make it public yet. Micronesia and Kosovo do indeed deserve to be in... but is Kosovo so low in the ranking that it ends up in FIFA League 3? I can't remember. Either way I guess you can just do 5 groups of 10 teams in the last league, top 2 promoted + best points 3d between groups (doable?)

1 minute ago, Dax_ said:

Sure, I will give it a test in january if you want. PM me with the file if you don't want to make it public yet. Micronesia and Kosovo do indeed deserve to be in... but is Kosovo so low in the ranking that it ends up in FIFA League 3? I can't remember. Either way I guess you can just do 5 groups of 10 teams in the last league, top 2 promoted + best points 3d between groups (doable?)

yeah but in league 3 i have 16 relegations so i need to set 3 promotion places + 1 best from 4th teams table. i will send file right now but its without Micronesia and Kosovo. Also teams are not changed in leagues because its file from FM16.

I dont wanna spend much time if there is some big issue. I tried 3 seasons on holiday and i cant see any problem so far. you have PM.

I tested this file for 5 seasons on holiday and i cant see any issues. Only thing is strange-ranking points dropped to 700 for first nation. I changed continent regional strentgh to 1 for all continents so maybe thats why. Earlier problem was - nations from top 2 leagues had to much points-big difference was between teams. South America and Europe have 1 - other 4 continents have 0.85. Maybe i should try to change from 0.85 to 0.95- not to 1.

Anyway its not something very important.

I will create new thread for FM 2017

• 1 month later...

Archived