Sports Interactive Community
rabcp

Cup Comp error (possible bug?)

I've edited the Scottish League Cup into a tournament with a Preliminary Round, Group Stage and Knockout Round sections. Having validated the rules and tested in game I have a bizarre problem which I can't get my head around, I'm unsure if this a problem with my settings within the editor or a bug within the editor/game.

So this is the post season schedule;

• Stage 0 - Preliminary Round
  • Stage 1 - Group Stage
  • Stage 2 - Knockout Phase

list%20before_zps4obiagpj.png

The Preliminary and Group stages are working exactly how I want them, however I'm having problems with the Knockout rounds; from the group stage 2 teams per group should qualify to the Fourth round, this is shown in the in game group stage rules.

group%20rules_zps3ij3ccif.png

However on completion of the group stage the schedule somehow changes and the 4th round and quarter final are skipped, giving me this new schedule.

list%20after_zpsb3yqu7qy.png

Stage 2 kicks in at the Semi final stage with 12 teams given a bye to the next round and the two finalists not being teams involved in the semi final!

missing_zpskfu08lua.png

These are my editor settings;

Stage 2 Rounds

rounds_zpspm2iewdh.png

Stage 1 Qualification Rules

stage%201%20qual%20rules_zpsvfh3axmc.png

Stage 2 Team Rules

stage%202%20teams_zpslquiefcx.png

Another issue is when getting player/team stats from the tournament its only giving stats from teams involved in stage o off the competition. Does anyone have any idea if I've gone wrong anywhere or if this is perhaps a bug?

try to change in teams section of stage 2- from "fourth round" to "final stage". your stage 2 have that name

try to change in teams section of stage 2- from "fourth round" to "final stage". your stage 2 have that name

Tried that but still have the same problem

??? i tried and it works. maybe its wrong file. wait i will check again :)

yeah its wrong file. i will send new one

Perfect :D Thanks very much for your help krlenjushka it's very much appreciated!