[FM2016] Gibraltar League 2016-17

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have i'm sorry to say here is the sad news http://gibraltarfootballtalk.com/former-2nd-division-champions-will-not-register-in-201617-season/

also Red Imps have resigned from the 2nd Division also.

I have updated my file according and also added the new Home grown players rule 

Had a lovely time away thanks didn't want to come home :( Link has been changed above.

Have updated Europa Point and also added transfers of Andrew Lopez and Mark Casciaro to Man 62. 

http://www.megafileupload.com/o6sM/Gib_Uk_in_the_Sun_15-16_7A868C76-590F-4EDD-AE37-6E18B6F7C2AF.fmf

What team you looking for Prem or 2nd ?? Olympique in 2nd have brought in Ex gib international Matt Reoch and Lee Graham at CB so thats a great base to start building a team from.

I know the feeling. Some trips are just too nice to return from.

Oh, I already started a game with the update from yesterday.

I hope the update from today about Europa Point is not that important for the gaming experience.

And I thought it would be a good challenge to start in 2nd. So I picked Gibraltar Phoenix - mainly because the myth of the Phoenix is one of my favorites.

But the homegrown rule with that team... I only wanna sign Gibraltar players - let me say it like that! :onmehead:

Edit: Btw, I am not sure I have the newest facepack made for your file.

Facepack won't upload for some reason tried a few and it gets to a certain point and stops ?? Its 38MB If you pm me your email address i will send you it that way.

Update of Europa was just some players have left.

Gib Phoenix nice but they all mainly spanish. I will start with Olympique when i start. What leagues do you have loaded when you play ??

I noticed that you forgot to delete Britannia from the reserves league.

This time I just loaded the spanish, portuguese and the english.

In the past I tried loading the likes of Marocco (because of the maroccan community I have heard of there) etc., but I will not do it anymore, just to be on the safe side of things.

Those african custom files could maybe conflict if I am unlucky.

Okay, I will send you a private message.

Just noticed the HGP player rule is only up to 21 but that isn't correct for Gib League it has to be 3 Gib players or more not age refined.

Brit removed from reserve league.

I decided to start a new game yesterday.

Gib Phoenix and the GIbraltar national team at the same time.

Just so there is always something happening in the save.

Btw, I saw in this thread that Angels got a new logo - how do I get that?

And has the big logopack-creaters been made aware of this?

Might be a stupid question, just wanna get the full experience while playing.

I have uploaded all logos again including new Angels logo don't know how to do background left and right though i did pm Grrff but he didn't reply. http://www.megafileupload.com/7kmy/Gibraltar.rar

Waiting for the news !!!

The GFA AGM is held tomorrow and we are hearing some very very interesting things seeping through via our sources! We will keep you all posted tomorrow as to how it unfolds...

‪#‎BraceYourselves‬ ‪#‎5Point4‬

No automatic alt text available.

The clubs are not too happy about the HGP-rule proposals yet:

http://www.gibraltarfa.com/news/11-08-2016/gibraltar-fa-agm-11-08-2016

Let's hope they find a Home Grown solution before the season kicks off.

Else I worry the foreign influx will harm Gibraltarian football in the long run.

Especially the national teams.

Edit: The GFA website will no longer allow me to see the news about the AGM.

So here is the statement from the browser which I, luckily enough, forgot to close:

At the Gibraltar FA AGM held tonight, a wide range of issues were discussed and agreed. 

Michael Llamas QC was re-elected as President of the Association. 

The GFA's own proposal to introduce a Home Grown Player (HGP) Rule as from this season requiring a minimum of 3 HGPs to start a match was defeated by a majority of Clubs.

However, the principle that a HGP Rule should be introduced this season met with support and the GFA will now make a revised proposal to the Clubs.

The GFA remains fully committed to introducing a HGP Rule this season and will embark on a quick process of consultation which will involve an amendment of the numbers involved, but categorically not an abandonment of the principle of the HGP Rule.

Gib will be in FIFA in the new FM

The logos just go into them with paint and change them to whatever colour you want.

Rejected for this season.

Following on from the news we broke to you with regards to the GFA AGM we can confirm that Clubs are NOT against the 3HG player rule to be implemented but are not willing to allow it to happen 5-6 weeks before the football season kicks off!

In other words, they are happy for it to go through but NOT this season!

We will bring you more news as this whole issue unfolds...

No automatic alt text available.

File updated with transfers, players and coaches added to some clubs. Hound Dogs Squad numbers captain and vice captain for new season.

http://www.megafileupload.com/7o6c/Gib_Uk_in_the_Sun_15-16_7A868C76-590F-4EDD-AE37-6E18B6F7C2AF.fmf

updated also in first post

Its just me with the file :D other people asked to help regarding kits and facepacks. 

Download them and place them in your Football Manager graphics folder then logos/kits folder you may need to make them.

I do have some more pics to add to facepack but will wait until transfer window has finished for that.

I will still have a database but i want to try and incorporate it into FM so Gibraltar is as close as possible . Your best asking Stephen Davidson about the file with regards to workshop etc. I have inputted the data on some teams so hopefully i can do some more.

2 hours ago, Lashley said:

Will Gibraltar be in FM17? Love to play a save with a team from there in FMT

Yes but don't know if it will be officially in game or Official Workshop. Would love that too looking at getting a new tablet just to play touch. Play FM Mobile more than FM16.

Sounds exciting.

Then it must be the club I play in FM 2017.

It was also that club the youtuber JustAnotherGuy, or something like that, got very far in his series.

But I guess it is very much work, if these transfer politics were to be in game.

To be fair - the demand for Gib football is not that big (yet), to compare them to Atheltic Club. :D

Mark my words, the day might come...:thup:

Europa Pegasus are not in the Second Division this season no affiliated clubs in Gibraltar league

Don't no if it will be in asked last year about it too. Hope so i'm 1 of many who are trying !!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived