[FM2016] Gibraltar League 2016-17

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No results found :(

Have you loaded all players with Gib nationality

He is there ID 36514553

I will go through my file and delete duplicate players with the new update.

So this will be the winter update for my next Gibraltar save, as I see it.

As it does not look likely that SI/FM are updating their official file on Steam. And this one look more detailed to be honest.

And btw - many thanks for creating this file for us fellow FM-enthusiasts. I learned a lot about Gibraltar because of playing FM.

This must be a lot of hours work.

Thanks it has been alot more work than i expected i sorted out the all the teams etc getting rid of all duplicate players and when i went in yesterday they were all back for some reason have SI updated again ?? I don't know whether SI have used the players i have made because all the positions/D.O.B.'s and CA/PA i gave some players were the same ??

Yes since starting this i have made lots of contacts within Gib football

It is more detailed i was telling SI about these but then i changed my mind to make my the better version.

New Update with new database

http://www.megafileupload.com/arh1/Gib_Uk_in_the_Sun_15-16_7A868C76-590F-4EDD-AE37-6E18B6F7C2AF.fmf

Same standard as before lots of changes from transfers, new managers, New staff/players, relationships, Trained in nation/club

Will be adding pictures to some more players working on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I might actually start my Gibraltar save now.

Cel1234. i have a couple of questions. what is the quality of Gibraltar nationality regens. i understand they might be poor at first, but what about when the league has high rep and clubs have better facilities.

I upper the regens ratings slighty anyway as the U16s are promising and won a tournament with this goal

Don't know never played the file that much but Europa start professional as the are.

I will finally have to have a good game now myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update

adding teams Rock Cup history from 2012-13 also added premier Division Cup history for teams

new Lincoln manager

Lions manager sacked

Updated international caps for Gib players to include the recent friendlies

http://www.megafileupload.com/rt3W/Gib_Uk_in_the_Sun_15-16_7A868C76-590F-4EDD-AE37-6E18B6F7C2AF.fmf

• 3 weeks later...

No problem. I usually tell people when something is not working, to help others too.

Btw, I cant seem to find a goalkeeper who could chose to play for Gibraltar in one of your previous versions - in this version from april.

I had a good eye for Will Brit and him I remember - he was maybe from Chelsea and maybe called King - but my mind may be playing tricks with me. :rolleyes:

Tom King think he's at Millwall he's not actually Gibraltarian yet he's needs to spend another year there but i put him in to make the squad slighty better

Yes of course i have left him in i'm in the process of updating all the links. new version will have Julio Bado as Lions manager and David Wilson as his assistant and also Garry Lowe as manager at Britannia XI

He and all the Brazilians left and since they have plummeted and its out of them of Gib Utd (my team) for the relegation playoff.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes i will do it later i am updating the file players have left clubs and new managers at clubs + promoted/relegated teams.

@cel1234 did you replaced san marino with gibraltar? if that is the case would it work if I replace malta and put gibraltar?

No i didn't replace anything

@cel1234 did you replaced san marino with gibraltar? if that is the case would it work if I replace malta and put gibraltar?

You don't need to "replace" anything. Untick FIFA member for Malta, tick it for Gibraltar, and then they'll be present in World Cup Qualifying for the 2022 campaign. They won't feature in the group that has already been drawn.

• 3 weeks later...

Because Sherburn White Rose play in the West Yorkshire league and its not in game i will take a look at his history later for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived