MLS Trade Offer Screen Differs from Internationals

I'm playing in MLS.

Why does the transfer offer screen differ when approaching a MLS player from when I make an offer on an international?

When approaching an international I get the relevant perimeters of my resources (# of internationals allowed and remaining, salary cap, & most importantly - what the other squad is looking for).

After making a transfer offer in this screen I get at least some dialog on how we stand.

When approaching an MLS player I get info on my remaining allocation money and that's about it .

After making a transfer under this screen I get Rejection/Acceptance case closed

Its been like this for years. We will have to ask for an update on this with FM17? I get frustrated with MLS trades. I usually enquire about the player I want instead of just starting the trade from scratch. Most of the time, I can't offer enough to get the player I want because MLS can only trade up to $500k.

Its been like this for years. We will have to ask for an update on this with FM17? I get frustrated with MLS trades. I usually enquire about the player I want instead of just starting the trade from scratch. Most of the time, I can't offer enough to get the player I want because MLS can only trade up to $500k.

All the other pieces you can trade have an intrinsic value to the AI and go towards meeting what they require for a player. You're only limited to offer $500k in Allocation money but that's not the maximum 'value' an offer can have.

Archived