Allocating manager points

I'm about to undertake my first save on 16 but I was wondering if Adaptability, Determination and Level of discipline are again locked after the initial points allocation like on 15. I'm not convinced that the points have any real impact on the outcome of matches or the game in general (at least on 15) but would like to end up a Barca with higher Determination than 1 where I didn't know it wouldn't increase over time. Thanks

In FM15 some were increasing some weren't

Determination wasn't too much increasing but player knowledge increasing very fast ...

Or Every training cat. Increasing but working with youngster not...

So probably I would start as them are locked ...

If I'm not mistaken determination couldn't increase (locked).

Determination was locked on the previous game. It appears to increase on 16 as its already gone up once on my save.

In fact they all have except LoD, adaptability, Wwk and fitness. So looks like these will raise fast as its my first season and I'm still unemployed. :-)

Determination was locked on the previous game. It appears to increase on 16 as its already gone up once on my save.

In fact they all have except LoD, adaptability, Wwk and fitness. So looks like these will raise fast as its my first season and I'm still unemployed. :-)

You're using your time wisely during your unemployment! You're getting more and more determined to find a job.

Archived