Calling up a dual nationality

Hey, in a save managing the mighty USA - and am trying to call up Cam Carter-Vickers who (IRL is an hot American prospect) to the full international team.

Problem is he's currently in the U21 England squad (no full caps for Eng or USA but a few Eng U21) and when I try to call him up, I get a pop up saying he's already selected for another nation.

Any ideas how I can get him in the squad and fulfill his potential stateside?

While he's playing for England youth sides there's absolutely nothing you can do apart from wait to see if he doesn't get selected and then try to call him up. Chances are he'll reject it though. When he's eligible for the seniors he's less likely to be picked and might choose you but he'll edge towards England because their reputation is higher than yours

I think this has already been brought up in the Data Issues forum because He should have been "Delcared for USA".

The Higuain/Mabwati thing is down to Mabwati having 10 as his preferred number.

They both have the correct numbers set in th edb, but that preference is leading the game to allow the swap. I shall ensure that the preference is deleted for the next data update.

Carter-Vickers has also been amended for any future data update.

If your planning a new game its an easy fix in the Pre-Game editor. not sure about the In-game editor though, if you paid for that.

EDIT: In fact it already has been fixed if you start a new game

Archived