Football Manager Mobile 2016 Official Feedback Thread

• SI Staff

Hi all,

We've pushed the button on Football Manager Mobile 2016 for iOS and Android devices, with Kindle Fire to follow. This may take some hours to go live on servers around the world so do keep checking back if you don't see it yet.

App Store link: http://ftbl.ma/FMMiOS

Google Play link: http://ftbl.ma/FMMAndroid

Screenshots are available here: http://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-mobile-2016

If you have any issues or questions regarding the game, please take the time to read our FAQs:

iOS and Android FAQ: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/sections/201889112-Football-Manager-Mobile-2016

We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we've enjoyed making it - please feel free to leave any feedback in this thread!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the match we have some new tactical options, some optimisations and all kinds of other fixes/tweaks to how it plays. Will look forward to hearing how you find it!

quite impressed to be fair love the fact that I can change the formation really easy. One thing I did notice is when you click opposition I thought it was kinda cheating you can see all there team instructions also will there be an instant result button as I think that would be class.

• SI Staff
also will there be an instant result button as I think that would be class.

Sorry but no instant result button at present - its something I don't agree with myself (just a personal preference) ... if enough people shout for it, then perhaps it'll sway me, but there are sound design reasons behind its absence.

• SI Staff
You might want to consider adding some code so that "II" teams in Germany inherit the club colours from the Senior team. The exception might be if there are individual colours set in the database for the II team.

Thanks - can you give any examples where this is other than you would expect?

Thanks - can you give any examples where this is other than you would expect?

It might be an issue where kits are not set in the master database. The Spanish B teams are all seemingly correct.

Stuttgart II has their correct white/red combination in FMM. Mainz II, Bremen II, Dortmund II, BMG II, Köln II and various others adopt the 'default' blue.

• SI Staff
My team Margate FC (Vanarama South) have the wrong colour home and away kits.

What color are they and which should they be? (I've a feeling this is probably down to readability issues with the correct color scheme).

What color are they and which should they be? (I've a feeling this is probably down to readability issues with the correct color scheme).

On the game they're showing as White (Home) and Orange (Away) when they should be a dark blue like the badge and yellow away.

Home: http://bit.ly/1PBnqYf

Away: http://d2dzjyo4yc2sta.cloudfront.net/?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F691760%2F1437060058_8049.jpg&w=720&t=fit&q=85

• SI Staff

Just to mention as per the new forum layout, the bugs sub-forum has moved, but can now be found at http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/477-Football-Manager-Mobile-Technical-Help-and-Bugs-Forum.

Anything that you feel is a bug should be posted there for us to keep track of individual issues.

Thanks to people who have downloaded and left feedback already! :)

Just to mention as per the new forum layout, the bugs sub-forum has moved, but can now be found at http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/477-Football-Manager-Mobile-Technical-Help-and-Bugs-Forum.

Anything that you feel is a bug should be posted there for us to keep track of individual issues.

Thanks to people who have downloaded and left feedback already! :)

My bad Jamie! Should I repost in there?

• SI Staff

We actually take our titlebar colours from FM and double up and use them for our kit colours. As Marc mentioned, this might have been done for the sake of readability or possibly a genuine FM data issue.

See you've already posted in the appropriate FM DB & Research thread, so don't need to tell you what to do. ;)

We actually take our titlebar colours from FM and double up and use them for our kit colours. As Marc mentioned, this might have been done for the sake of readability or possibly a genuine FM data issue.

See you've already posted in the appropriate FM DB & Research thread, so don't need to tell you what to do. ;)

For the last 5 seasons or so we've played in white with blue hoops, but our new chairman has changed us back to our original colours. So I imagine it's a data issue as white was correct last season but no longer so now.

Database is disappointing again, managing in the lower leagues in England, trying to sign a few bargains from the Scottish Leagues and each team only has 2 or 3 players loaded :(

Would be good if the database changed depending on what device you are using, I know older devices can't cope and that's why we have the enhanced database but even with that loaded it's disappointing, especially with FM Classic and Touch, we know just how good the database could be on new devices :(

• SI Staff
Database is disappointing again, managing in the lower leagues in England, trying to sign a few bargains from the Scottish Leagues and each team only has 2 or 3 players loaded :(

If you run multiple leagues you'll find there are more players distributed around the world - if you run a single league then generally it'll be more concentrated upon the country you select.

Would be good if the database changed depending on what device you are using, I know older devices can't cope and that's why we have the enhanced database but even with that loaded it's disappointing, especially with FM Classic and Touch, we know just how good the database could be on new devices :(

Its entirely possible that at some point in the future we will further increase the options available in this regard (you're aware there is a 'large database' option in preferences now?).

• SI Staff
For the last 5 seasons or so we've played in white with blue hoops, but our new chairman has changed us back to our original colours. So I imagine it's a data issue as white was correct last season but no longer so now.

btw if you start using "MyClub" you can correct this for now - we'll obviously look into it for an update though.

• SI Staff
I was curious and loaded an England only save with Large database and without Large database, on both saves the exact same 3 or 4 players were loaded at Scottish clubs...

How many extra players are loaded in the large database and I assume it only changes the country you have loaded?

Large database varies the number of extra players loaded depending on the number of players already loaded in the main nation and a few other factors (it's quite complicated). In the long run we're looking at ways to make the database setup more flexible but it will require a total rework from scratch so can't promise anything in the medium term even.

If you run multiple leagues you'll find there are more players distributed around the world - if you run a single league then generally it'll be more concentrated upon the country you select.

How many nations/leagues can you run on FMM? I was under the impression you could only run 1 nation with all their leagues/divisions...

• SI Staff
How many nations/leagues can you run on FMM? I was under the impression you could only run 1 nation with all their leagues/divisions...

Some older android devices are restricted to a single league, but most modern devices and all iOS ones can run up to four nations at a time - one is all divisions and the other three are the highest league only.

Some older android devices are restricted to a single league, but most modern devices and all iOS ones can run up to four nations at a time - one is all divisions and the other three are the highest league only.

Fantastic, thanks for the quick reply!

I have a tablet that runs FMC15 so I should be able to run England (all divisions) with the top league from any other 3 nations then.

Cheers Marc, will purchase this tonight :thup:

Love the new version so far. For my purposes, and uses on an iPhone 6, it looks great. Although, I do wish I could have that left side bar to navigate the game as the iPad has.

Other than that, I've noticed that the scrolling has kind of a snap-to effect. So, in the tactical screen before a match, when I'm trying to scroll through my roster to change players in and out, the scrolling isn't smooth. It allows me to scroll, but it shows like 8 players and when I scroll down it snaps to the next set of 8 players instead of letting me scroll fluidly. It's kind of irritating when the player I am looking for is on the bottom of the first set of players and when I go to scroll, he is then cut off at the top of the next group of players. Is it supposed to scroll like this, or is it a bug?

Thanks for the great work, everyone!

Hi, I was really pleased with the Full HD skin with FMH 2015 on my OnePlus One. Coming from FMH2015 with the nice skin, the FMM 2016 skin/graphics looks kind of ugly. Why is there no Full HD skin on FMM2016? For me, it really makes or breaks the feeling/experience of the game....

Loving the new game so far. Bought for the iPhone 6, the only thing I would want to see improved is the size of databases. Like AndrewDriverNo1, I would like to see more players loaded from around the UK if I just select the English leagues. I do appreciate this would need a total rework of the database system.

KUTGW!

Hi!

I bought FM Mobile 2016 and i checked language of the game. And i see that it have only English language, although the game is very smaller than the Original FM.

I am Turkish, and I want to say that turkish language for FM Mobile is not hard to translate.

If you will contact offical Turkish fan group, they will help you to TURKİSH TRANSLATE for FM Mobile 2016.

In addition, this game FM Mobile 2016 is not cheap, so please TURKİSH language is went to FM Mobile 2016 in the game update.

• SI Staff

Hi,

Thanks for supporting the game. :) Yes it's a smaller game than FM, but a lot of the text is our own and not ones that we share with the full game. I think to say it's 'not hard' to translate understates the work required by translators and language testers for the sheer quantity of text in the game.

Miles has stated in the past that regions where the game sells well, he'll look into localisation for them. A promise that was actually fulfilled by adding additional languages (including Turkish) in the full FM PC game in the last couple of years. So keep generously supporting the game and there's a chance it will eventually happen. ;)

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 inch and everything seems slightly stretched out of shape. This is with "Stretch Screen" on, without I just end up with a fairly small letterbox in the middle of my screen. Is there any chance of a native skin for the S2? I know it's slightly different aspect ratio from a lot of android tablets.

Also, the scrolling is rather fast and makes it difficult to scroll through the squad. I'm not sure if this is related to the screen stretching at all.

On the plus side, the matches seem a lot faster on the enhanced engine, which is a big positive for me, since it means I can actually use it for lengthy careers :)

I havent really played much with the new game yet but first thing I checked was if you added players from my hometown Seattle Sounders. To my dismay, they arent even in the game anymore? I know you dont have an MLS license, but why remove Seattle which is loaded with international players and put a team like the NY Cosmos in?

Thanks for including the colour blind option again however would it be possible for this to also affect the colour of a player's preferred moves under each position? I understand those that are positive are green and unwanted red but as I can't tell these colours apart it would be helpful to have them shown in different colours

Hi

Seems there is a bug when loaning out players and the team doesn't have enough space in their squad to accept the Loan player as it then cancels the contract of the player allowing them to be signed for free. I then signed the player back and attempted to loan again to yet again gave the same problem

• SI Staff
Hi

Seems there is a bug when loaning out players and the team doesn't have enough space in their squad to accept the Loan player as it then cancels the contract of the player allowing them to be signed for free. I then signed the player back and attempted to loan again to yet again gave the same problem

Thanks for reporting this - its something we're aware of and will be fixed in the first update.

• SI Staff
Thanks for including the colour blind option again however would it be possible for this to also affect the colour of a player's preferred moves under each position? I understand those that are positive are green and unwanted red but as I can't tell these colours apart it would be helpful to have them shown in different colours

Thanks for mentioning this. Something that we have seen reported by users since the game came out. An oversight on our part, we'll try and get it sorted for an update. :)

I havent really played much with the new game yet but first thing I checked was if you added players from my hometown Seattle Sounders. To my dismay, they arent even in the game anymore? I know you dont have an MLS license, but why remove Seattle which is loaded with international players and put a team like the NY Cosmos in?

Interesting, what leagues have you got loaded? And a large DB? Essentially the game really only really loads a team outside of the main divisions if they have any players in the database, Who's currently in the NY Cosmos team getting extracted?

Archived