Invisble text

gavo01

As you can see from the picture the team options for Holland are invisible. I've had a look through the settings.xml file but I'm not sure which line this would come under. Has anyone else seen this problem, and if so, how did you correct it?

Holland__zpsnpdzgqjf.png

If you look carefully the team options actually aren't invisible as such. They are the same colour the text in the titlebar is, and with a transparent actionsbar and a dark background they become very difficult to see. You should probably look to make the actionsbar opaque, or change the background picture/colour.

If you look carefully the team options actually aren't invisible as such. They are the same colour the text in the titlebar is, and with a transparent actionsbar and a dark background they become very difficult to see. You should probably look to make the actionsbar opaque, or change the background picture/colour.

You're right. With a lighter background the options are more visible.

Holland_-2_zpstomyxiwj.png

I suppose its a case of finding a middle ground so I can see them and any other screens that this happens on too.

I managed to find this work around in the Skinning Hideout for anyone else who is having this problem. Thanks to drswit for posting this.

To all : To enable recolouring of header, titlebar and titlebar search panels :

1) simply delete or rename header.xml and titlebar search panel.xml

2) then replace the bold text at line 110 in client object browser.xml :

<!-- coloured actions bar image -->
<widget class="bordered_box" id="ACTb" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" [b]red_replacement="blak" green_replacement="blak"[/b]/>

to :

<!-- coloured actions bar image -->
<widget class="bordered_box" id="ACTb" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" [b]red_replacement="primary" green_replacement="primary"[/b]/>

Archived