How do you remove the news/media spam ?

• Administrators

The preferences option is for the automatic pushing to the news screen every so often.

If you're wondering about inbox news then that answer is no. If you think this is particularly giving you news you don't think is needed please post in the FMT bugs forum and I'll take a look. Thanks.

Ok thanks that helped a little. Can we also pass through all results of other teams as well, sometimes, you have results info panels succedding by big packages like 10 to skip in a row, can you make them goes at once or something ?

Ok thanks that helped a little. Can we also pass through all results of other teams as well, sometimes, you have results info panels succedding by big packages like 10 to skip in a row, can you make them goes at once or something ?

I think our only solution to this, is to holiday

• SI Staff

I noticed this playing the game myself and have raised it with the relevant coder, he is going to take a look at it.

Archived