Sports Interactive Community

Newcastle had one buy Ashey out in my save. They are minted but only one season since he took over so I am watching with interest how they do.

A nice feature that was FM15 which I would imagine is in FM16 is for the tycoon to pull the plug.

I had a tycoon at Burton in League 2, we were given 20 million to spend and I won the league, the next season I was given 25 million, which I duly spent on some good players on good wages.

Half way through the season the tycoon decided he didn't want to bankroll the club anymore, we ended up in quite some financial problems that seen me selling a couple of our best players as I tried to balance the books.

I am still playing the save and in the EPL and doing well but there were some difficult times when he took the money away, something to keep in mind though when a tycoon starts giving you money, especially when you are not in a top league.

never seen an actual tycoon though.

Here you go:

Roman%20Abramovic%20meme.jpg

I once had a South African businessman take over at Millwall - not while I was manager, but had them as a parent club which is why I noticed.

They went from the bottom of League 1 to third in the Championship, but lost the playoff final. Then he left and the club collapsed again... :D

Every save I have played since the first FM15 patch has seen Stoke get a tycoon. It is infuriating.

The owners not put in any money to spend in the 2nd season, I had to steal money from another club to stay out of debt.

My team probably losses more money than Celtic, will the owner ever invest again?