[FM2016] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Porto have confirmed the permanent signing of Miguel Layun from Watford.

Billy Knott has confirmed he will be leaving Bradford City this summer following a two-year spell at Valley Parade.

Shrewsbury Town have signed midfielder Antoni Sarcevic from League One rivals Fleetwood on a two-year deal.

Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Luke Howell and Scott Doe

Juande Ramos has taken charge of La Liga side Malaga on a three-year deal.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What league in England and Scotland do transfers go down too ??

You will get your answers if you check my website : http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

Could you add Jack Aitchison from Celtic?

Sure.

As soon as this next update is out i am going to download it.

Thanks PR0

Thank you :)

Can you update the latest promotions with Newcastle United/Benitez/50 mil spending money as agreed with Rafa in the Championship.

Man Utd with Jose Mourinho.

Leicester as champions and in europe.

Yes, I will update them.

When is the next update?

Keep up the good work.

1st of June :)

Pr0

just some signings to add into your next update

Guiseley - National League

Signed

Michael Rankine - http://guiseleyafc.co.uk/first-team-news/michael-rankine-signs/

Nicky Clee - http://guiseleyafc.co.uk/first-team-news/lions-secure-two-more/

Depart

Steve Drench to FC Halifax http://guiseleyafc.co.uk/club-news/drench-joins-halifax-town/

Also Zac Thompson is no longer on Guiseley according to their roster page

http://guiseleyafc.co.uk/first-team/players/

Dundee boss Paul Hartley has signed striker Yordi Teijsse from Dutch amateur team Quick Boys

Alloa Athletic sign Greig Spence

Clyde sign Dylan Easton

Craig Pettigrew has signed for Dumbarton after leaving Stranraer.

Bradford City - Released - Steven Davies, Billy Knott Dylan Mottley-Henry and Sam Wright

Ross County sign Christopher Routis & Alan Sheehan

Luton Town have signed defender Johnny Mullins from Oxford United.

Defender Niall Canavan has signed a two-year contract with Rochdale after leaving Scunthorpe.

FC Porto have fired head coach Jose Peseiro after less than five months, the club confirmed in a statement

Alan Stubbs has been appointed Rotherham United manager after leaving his role at Hibs.

Inter Milan have announced the signing of Turkey defender Caner Erkin.

ose Antonio Reyes is set to leave his hometown club Sevilla for a second time, the La Liga outfit announced on Wednesday. Spanish press have suggested the Seville-born Reyes, who was a member of the 2006 World Cup squad and who is best known in Britain for a spell at Arsenal, will be joining Turkish Super Lig side Galatasaray.

Morecambe are to sign defender Dean Winnard from Accrington when his contract ends at Stanley this month.

Torquay United winger Toby Ajala has rejected the offer of a new contract and has left the National League club.

Doncaster Rovers. They confirmed the arrival of defender Joe Wright this morning, and that's been followed by the announcement that striker Nathan Tyson has left the club by mutual consent.

Crawley Town, who have signed former Ipswich Town man Josh Yorwerth on a one-year deal, with the option for a further year.

Walsall have confirmed the appointment of Jon Whitney as their manager.

Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Elliot Justham following his release by Luton.

Goalkeeper Beto has announced that he is leaving Europa League champions Sevilla this summer.

Shakhtar Donetsk have appointed Portuguese Paulo Fonseca as manager

Manager Steve Evans has parted company with Leeds United.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.1 is up !!

31.067 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :

• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.

• European places in Europa League need some fixing.

• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included once the playable leagues are finished. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: http://updatesbypr0.com/forum/promotions-relegations/427-fm16-16-3-official-patch. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.

• Injuries/Loans & Transfer Budgets will be removed pack by pack

Any suggestions/missing please report them here :

http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

For any suggestion I missed, I am really sorry, I had tones of work to do, but I promise to check every single post.

Pr0, great update.

What level of the English pyramid system's promotion/relegation does the update contain please?

I always play LLM and be great of they included the lower leagues.

I play LLM too, but right now it's very difficult to add lower leagues, because other things have priority. The promotions relegations are correctly done until the Conference North/South.

Looks like all the loans are still in place. Steven Caulker is still on loan at Liverpool etc..

Yes only in Scotland, the loans are fixed. I will try to sort them out as soon as possible.

I play LLM too, but right now it's very difficult to add lower leagues, because other things have priority. The promotions relegations are correctly done until the Conference North/South.

Thanks for coming back to me mate. Can you confirm the delegations including teams going out of the conf north/south?

I'd like to start a new game with Hednesford Town who have just been relegated to the Northern Prem.

Russell Slade has left his position as Head of Football at Cardiff City by mutual agreement.

Swedish defender Joel Ekstrand, 27, will leave Watford when his contract at Vicarage Road expires at the end of June.

MK Dons have signed Millwall midfielder Ed Upson on a free transfer.

Leicester City have signed Hannover 96 goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler, 27, on a four-year deal.

View image on Twitter

Newcastle United defender Steven Taylor, 30, will leave St James' Park when his contract expires at the end of June, the Championship club have announced

Augsburg has named Dirk Schuster as their new manager, the Bundesliga club have announced.

Everton have signed Coventry's German-born striker Bassala Sambou, 18, the Premier League club have announced.

Aston Villa have confirmed the appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as their new manager on a two-year deal.

Morton have signed Queen of the South forward Gary Oliver on a two-year deal

Brechin City sign Ross Caldwell

St Mirren have signed central defender Ben Gordon after his contract with Livingston expired

Rotherham United have confirmed the appointment of Alan Stubbs as their new manager on a three-year deal and his assistant john Doolan

Alloa Athletic have signed defender Andy Graham following his departure from Ayr United

Frank McKeown has rejoined Stranraer

Berwick Rangers have made wing-back Kevin McKinlay their second summer signing and Jordyn Sheerin from Livingston.

Cowdenbeath manager Liam Fox has signed full-back Fraser Mullen

Clyde sign Dylan Easton

CONOR SAMMON has agreed a three-year deal with Hearts.

falkirk release six players - David Smith, Kevin McCann, Graham Bowman and Alex Tokarczyk, Lewis Small, Liam Dick

Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Leo Donnellan from QPR on a one-year deal, with an option for a further year

Mansfield Town have signed former Sheffield United winger CJ Hamilton on a free transfer.

Doncaster Rovers’ busy summer continues as they have made Gary McSheffrey their sixth signing.

Midfielder Sebastian Rode has left Bayern Munich to join Borussia Dortmund.

Raith Rovers have signed winger Chris Johnston after he was recently released by Kilmarnock.

Josh Doherty has become Leyon Orient's second signing of the day, penning an initial one-year deal with the club after being released by Watford

Hartlepool are the latest to announce a deal, bringing in midfielder Nicky Deverdics from Dover Athletic.

Peterborough have announced a second signing. Centre-back Ryan Tafazolli has joined on a three-year deal from Mansfield.

The Club can confirm that Academy graduate Andrew Hughes will be leaving the club this summer.. nd Hughes has left Newport to join Peterborough. The left-back has penned a two-year deal with the Posh.

Adam Webster will join Ipswich from Portsmouth on July 1, with Matt Clarke heading in the other direction.

Temuri Ketsbaia has a new job as AEK Athens manager.

New Aston Villa manager Roberto Di Matteo has confirmed Steve Clarke as his assistant.

Reggie Lambe has left Mansfield to join League Two side Carlisle after turning down a new deal with the Stags.

Cagliari has signed Bruno Alves on a two-year deal after leaving Fenerbahce.

BREAKING | Russell Slade has been appointed as Manager of Charlton Athletic -

he O's are delighted to announce the signing of @burtonalbionfc midfielder Robbie Weir

Kilmarnock captain Mark Connolly's contract has been cancelled Goalkeeper Conor Brennan, defender Lee Ashcroft, midfielders Julien Faubert, Christopher Johnston, Aaron Splaine, and Alex Henshaw all depart

Frederic Frans has left Partick Thistle

Chris Johnston has signed for Raith Rovers after being released by Kilmarnock

Bobby Barr had agreed a move to Stark's Park from Greenock Morton

St Johnstone have signed midfielder Paul Paton on a two-year contract following his departure from Dundee United

here is list of the spfl transfers

http://spfl.co.uk/players/

Leyton Orient have signed Robbie Weir (2 years - option of an extra year) and Josh Doherty (one year - option of an extra year), as stated above. They have also confirmed the appointment of Andy Hessenthaler as manager on a one year deal

Inverness Caley Thistle sign Newport County striker Scott Boden

Ayr United captain Nicky Devlin has signed a new deal

Dundee have signed Mark O'Hara on a two-year deal from Kilmarnock

Dumbarton have signed Ryan Stevenson

Queen of the South have signed former Hearts and Kilmarnock midfielder Jamie Hamill

Stranraer have signed defender Liam Dick

Brechin City signed Berwick Rangers midfielder Finn Graham and Ross Caldwell

Edinburgh City sign Neil Martyniuk

Stirling Albion have made attacking midfielder Alex Docherty from amateur side Maryhill Black Star

Cowdenbeath manager Liam Fox has signed full-back Fraser Mullen

Colin Kazim-Richards leaves Celtic for Brazilian club Coritiba

Anthony Stokes leaves Celtic

Barrow have signed midfielder Liam Hughes from Scottish outfit Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Luca Gasparotto and Maciej Gostomski and Dean Shiels has been released by Rangers

when will next update be out?

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.2 is up !!

39.542 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :

• All transfers are immediate transfers, which means no more future transfers. If you still spot future transfers,they are wrongly there and I will fix them as soon as possible.

• European places are 100% correct.

• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included once the playable leagues are finished. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: http://updatesbypr0.com/forum/promotions-relegations/427-fm16-16-3-official-patch. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.

• Injuries/Loans & Transfer Budgets will be removed pack by pack.

For any suggestion I missed, I am really sorry, I had tones of work to do, but I promise to check every single post.

willz71172, I promise to check every post of yours, sorry for the things I missed so far,I am really trying my best.

Released

Bournemouth

Carmichael, Joshua Lewis

Distin, Sylvain

Muleba, Jonathan Mukendi

Stockley, Jayden Connor

Wakefield, Joshua

Zubar, Stephane

Arsenal

Arteta Amatriain, Mikel

Flamini, Mathieu

Rosicky, Tomas

Aston Villa

Bannister, Charlie Brendan Alec

Donacien, Janoi

Kinsella, Lewis

Lyons-Foster, Kodi

N'Zogbia, Charles

Richardson, Kieran Edward

Siegrist, Benjamin Kevin

Webb, Joshua John

Chelsea

Amelia, Marco

Musonda, Tika Kafusha

Wright, Kevin

Crystal Palace

Adebayor, Emmanuel

Allassani, Reise Malcolm

Breimyr, Andreas Malde

Chamakh, Marouane

Dymond, Connor William

Forte, Spencer Ellis Henderson

George, Matthew

Gregory, David Michael

Hangeland, Brede Paulsen

Hoare, William James

Kettings, Christopher David

Mariappa, Adrian Joseph

McCarthy, Patrick

Pain, Oliver David

Scales, Christian Stephen

Everton

Graham, Aidan James

Hibbert, Anthony James

Osman, Leon

Pienaar, Steven

Rohde, Felipe Mattioni

Stanek, Jindrich

Thorniley, Jordan

Leicester

Bailey, Kyle Stuart

Barmby, Jack

Blyth, Jacob Mathew

Hammond, Dean John

Hassall, Aaron

Kelly, Michael Eamon James

King, Keenan Rakwarne

Konchesky, Paul Martyn

Maddison, Jonathan

Panayiotou, Harrison Andreas

Schwarzer, Mark

Smith-Varnam, Max Presley

Watson, Ryan

liverpool

Brewitt, Tom

Cleary, Daniel

Marsh, William George

McLaughlin, Ryan

O'Hanlon, Alex Joseph

Polgar, Kristof

Sanchez Diaz, Jose Enrique

Toure, Kolo Abib

Yesil, Samed

Man City

Albinson, Charlie

Demichelis, Martin Gaston

Oseni, Nathaniel Adeyomi Andrew

Tattum, Sam

Wright, Richard Ian

Man Utd

Dorrington, George Edward

Powell, Nicholas Edward

Rathbone, Oliver Michael

Valdes Arribas, Victor

Newcastle

Taylor, Steven Vincent

Norwich

Awuah, Reiss

Coker, Afolabi

Gafaiti, Adel

Hall-Johnson, Reece

King, Cameron

Loza, Jamar Kasheef

Norman, Cameron

Uade, Obasiarinse Idehaloise

Southampton

Britt, William David

Davis, Kelvin

Ramirez Pereyra, Gaston Exequiel

Stoke

Barber, Benjamin Thomas

Dryden, Edward

Moseley, Bobby James

O'Reilly, Ryan

Odemwingie, Peter

Sidwell, Steven James

Skapetis, Petros

Watkins-Clark, Mason Bradley

Sunderland

Agnew, Liam John

Brown, Wesley Michael

Fletcher, Steven Kenneth

Graham, Daniel Anthony William

Harper, Stephen Alan

Mandron, Mikael

Smith, Martin

Swansea

Alfei, Daniel Mark

Copp, Kyle Thomas

Demetriou, James Andreas

Fallon, Stephen

Gogic, Alexander

Hanley, Raheem Shaquille Rushan

Jones, Henry Lloyd

Lucas, Lee Paul

Owen, Gareth Thomas

Tottenham

Sonupe, Emmanuel Olukolade

Watford

Byers, George William

Doherty, Josh

Ekstrand, Lars Hening Joel

Ikpeazu, Karl Anthony Uchechukwu

Johnson, Jorell James

Martin, Mahlando Javion

Mensah Jnr, Bernard Ayitey

Simpson, Luke Thomas

Young, Alfie Mac

West Brom

Anichebe, Victor Chinedu

Nabi, Samir

Sessegnon, Stephane

West Ham

Brown, Jordan Antonio

Chambers, Leo Alexander

Lee, Elliot Robert

Mavila, Nathan

Nasha, Amos Lawrence

O'Brien, Joseph Martin

Brighton have signed veteran midfielder Steve Sidwell on a one-year deal, the club have announced following his release by Stoke City.

Borussia Monchengladbach have signed Jannik Vestergaard from Werder Bremen, with the Denmark international signing a five-year deal.

Gaizka Garitano has been appointed as coach of Deportivo La Coruna, succeeding Victor, who was sacked last month after a solitary season in charge.

Sevilla have announced the signing of Pablo Sarabia from Getafe on a four-year deal and agreed a move for Hannover midfielder Hiroshi Kiyotake subject to a medical.

Northampton have appointed Paddy Kenny as the club's new goalkeeping coach and has signed an undisclosed deal to join the backroom team of manager Rob Page.

Leyton Orient have signed defender Callum Kennedy from AFC Wimbledon on a one-year deal.

Rangers have announced striker Dean Shiels is the latest player who will be departing Ibrox as Mark Warburton revamps his squad

Chelsea have announced that promising young midfielder Nathan will re-join Vitesse Arnhem on loan for the 2016/17 season.

Colin Kazim-Richards has left Celtic to join Brazilian side Coritiba, the Scottish champions have announced.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle have signed striker Scott Boden following the expiry of his contract with Newport County.

Southampton have announced Spanish playmaker Juanmi has left to join Real Sociedad for an undisclosed fee.

Midfielder Gary O’Neil has left Norwich City to join Bristol City on a free transfer

Chelsea had plenty of players out on loan last season and U21 centre-back Alex Davey has been dispatched overseas to Norwegian club Stabaek.

Morecambe have signed former Burnley defender Luke Conlan on a two-year deal.

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger, 31, has announced his decision to retire from football.

Espanyol have appointed Quique Sanchez Flores as their new head coach.

Former Bayern Munich boss Felix Magath has been appointed the head coach at Shandong Luneng, the Chinese Super League club has announced.

Hibernian is pleased to confirm Neil Lennon as our new Head Coach, joining on a 2 year deal:

Celtic have confirmed that striker Anthony Stokes is leaving the club.

Dundee have signed defender Mark O'Hara from Scottish Premiership rivals Kilmarnock.

Crawley have completed their sixth summer signing with the arrival of Chris Arthur from Woking.

Leyton Orient have signed winger Gavin Massey from Colchester for an undisclosed fee.

Wolves have signed goalkeeper Andy Lonergan from Fulham on a two-year contract.

Eric Bailly has joined Manchester United from Villarreal on a four-year deal.

Fernando Hierro has been appointed as the new head coach at Real Oviedo.

Former Northampton winger Lewis Young has signed a new one-year contract with Crawley Town.

I am using your current update and suddenly all Brazilian team names are shortened to first 3 letter, Fla, Flu, San, VDG etc, I have a real names fix applied, any ideas ?

happened to me, too. I fixed it by updating to the newest version of the real name fix.

Anass Achabar from Feyenoord to PEC Zwolle, 4 yr contract

Juventus works together with PEC Zwolle (loaning 1st and 2nd team players to Zwolle)

Mateo Casierra from Deportivo Cali to Ajax, 5 yr contract, € 5,5 million transfer fee

Nicolai Jørgensen from Kopenhagen to Feyenoord, 5 yr contract

Zeljko Petrovic new manager ADO Den Haag

Yannis Anastasiou new manager Roda JC

Philippe Sandler from Ajax to PEC Zwolle, 3 yr contract

Ted van de Pavert from De Graafschap to PEC Zwolle, 3 yr contract

Calvin Verdonk from Feyenoord to PEC Zwolle, loan

hearts fc sign Nikolay Todorov from forest and Marcus Godinho from toronto fc on 2 yr deal and Alex Petkov and Rory Currie from celtic and Jamie Brandon joins from rangers and Harrison Paton from fulham

Partick Thistle have announced the signings of defenders Danny Devine and David Syme

Lee Robinson has agreed a two-year deal to return to Queen of the South

Falkirk have signed defender Lewis Kidd from Ladbrokes Championship rivals Queen of the South

Aberdeen have signed former Dunfermline Athletic and Dundee United defender Callum Morris

Dundee United manager Ray McKinnon has made midfielder Stewart Murdoch

Queen of the South have signed winger Grant Anderson following his departure from Ladbrokes Championship rivals Raith Rovers

Peterhead manager Jim McInally has made Stranraer defender Scott Rumsby

Alloa Athletic have made midfielder Jim Goodwin their latest signing

Montrose have signed goalkeeper Allan Fleming from local rivals Arbroath

Berwick Rangers have signed full-back Lee Hamilton, who was released by Stirling Albion

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.3 is up !!

47.221 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :

• Promotions/Relegations from each country will be included pack by pack. The countries I have completed so far can be found here: http://bit.ly/28JpbUW. All teams inside these leagues, mentioned in the link, have their reputation increased/decreased based on their final positions.

• Injuries/Loans will be removed pack by pack.

For any suggestion I missed, I am really sorry, I had tones of work to do, but I promise to check every single post when I have more time available. I will surely add them.

Sjoerd Ars from NAC Breda to Haladás Szombathelyi, 2 yr contract

Sjoerd Overgoor from SC Cambuur to Haladás Szombathelyi, 3 yr contract

Patrick van Leeuwen new head youth coach at Maccabi Tel Aviv

Shota Arveladze new manager at Maccabi Tel Aviv

Anyone else have issues with loading the Italian leagues since the latest update?

Tells me there are one too many teams in Serie D Groups A-D and one too few in groups F-I? Unsure of the format of these leagues to resolve myself

Queensy Menig (Ajax) on loan for another season at PEC Zwolle

Ruud Boymans (Utrecht) to Al Shabab (VAE)

Patrick Lodewijks (Feyenoord) coach at Everton

Victor Wanyama (Southampton) to Tottenham Hotspur, 5 yr contract, € 14,2 million transfer fee

Kyle de Silva (Notts County) to FC Eindhoven

Leonardo de Vitor Santiago to FC Eindhoven

Mitchell van der Gaag no longer manager at FC Eindhoven

Ricardo Moniz new manager at FC Eindhoven

Olivier Rommens from PSV to NAC Breda

Giovanni Korte from ADO Den Haag to NAC Breda

Robbie Haembouts to NAC Breda

Ronnie Stam (NAC Breda) retired from football

Jelle ten Rouwelaar (NAC Breda) retired from football

Al Ahly is champion of Egypt

Rej Manaj from Cremonese to Inter

Ferhat Kaya from Fortuna Sittard to Helmond Sport

Joris van Gerwen from FC Eindhoven to Helmond Sport

Joey van de Berg from SC Heerenveen to Reading, 2yr contract

Dani Alves from Barcelona to Juventus, 2 yr contract, option for 1 year extra

Philippe Montanier (Stade Rennes) new manager at Nottingham Forest

Gianfranco Zola no longer manager at Al-Arabi (Qatar)

Gerardo Pelusso new manager at Al-Arabi (Qatar)

Lasse Mikkelsen from PSV to Esbjerg

Mauricio Pellegrino new manager at Deportivo Alaves

motherwell Stephen Pearson to Atletico de Kolkata (india)

Motherwell have signed goalkeeper Dean Brill on a one-year contract

John Sutton to st mirren 2yr deal

Clyde have signed defender Michael Oliver from Cumbernauld Colt

Airdrieonians have completed the signing of 21-year-old defender Joe Gorman on a two-year contract.

Edinburgh City have signed midfielder Dean Cummings from Lothian Thistle

Stranraer have appointed Chris Aitken as their new assistant manager

19-year-old Anton Brown was a transfer target for Liverpool and Manchester City and reportedly came close to signing for a Premier League club shortly before his arrest in September 2015. got 3 years in prison...dont know if he is in the game or not

Archived