Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM2016] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

Currently managing in Haiti, league goes from 20 teams to 18 in the second season. 4 relegation spots in the first season, 4 promoted, however the 2 teams finishing in the spots directly above relegation in the first season are not in the division in the second season, league now has 18 teams. Is this correct? Or something that needs changing?

Thank you for the report (it's very difficult for me to see everything)

I solved the problem and put the new format for Haiti (1/2 final and final after the opening and closing stages) and add points deductions for 4 teams.

By cons, yes, there is well 20 teams in 2015 and 18 from 2016, this is normal.

Thanks Claassen - and for all your work.

Another thing with Haiti is that players in my team went on holiday before the start of the super 8 at the end of the season. The AI teams seemed to have a full compliment of players though.

claasen,

as always - thrilling work. thank you so much for your effort & time every year.

important question on my end:

- can you run additional leagues in classic/touch mode? if so, how to include editor data files while setting up a new fm touch game?

thanks.

Hi claassen, very great work, thanks!, only one thing: the official name of Congo's league isn't "Congo Premier League", is "Championnat National MTN" ;)

Oh, yeah, thank you, I just took the name of wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Premier_League ) and it's in English, it's more understandable that French for the majority of people. :D

For Venezuela, there is a new format from 2016, i will updated a new version when I know more about this new format.

For the 1st division, I think that is a opening / closing stages without play-offs and with a grand final but it's to confirm. For the 2nd division, I don't know, the new season begin at the beginning of February..

Great, thanks a lot. But what about Gibraltar league, I think that should be also available because european nations are important :)

hi claassen, and thanks for your work it's fantastic.

you have creat the cfu and said that qualify 3 teams for the north american champions league but have you remake the champion's league or it's working whith those who are in the game?

@Kleyo: For Gibraltar, there is already an official update made by SIgames and other updates made by other people.

@sergiocalveroa: Yes, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of the CFU Championship are qualified for the CONCACAF Champions League, like IRL, and it works with the CONCACAF Champions League who are in the game! I searched a lot to do that and it works very well! :)

PS: I also updated the Latvian update. I added the League Cup with the real format.

Hi Claassen,

Playing in the San Marino League at the moment, won my league section and won the playoff final (to qualify for the Champions League), but the league win isn't coming up in my, the clubs or the players achievements. Not a major thing but I've noticed some of my players long term plans are to win the San Marino League and obviously if it isn't noting that I've won it then it might start to be a problem for the players.

Thanks

OK, thanks for the report, it's now solved.

I also updated 1st and 2nd division to Venezuela. For the 1st division, 20 clubs in 2015 and 2016 then 18 clubs from 2017, like IRL. Real relegation format between 2nd and 3rd division

And small update to Saudi Arabia in the rules: no foreign goalkeeper

The next and final update for FM16 will be after the patch 16.3 ;)

This is incredible, congratulations on all your hard work. Quick question, once downloaded can you add any of these new leagues to an existing saved game?

Changes to 31/12/2015:

- Resolution small bugs on historical.

- For the 1st time, correct Continental Qualifications in all leagues of North America, Ecuador and Venezuela.

- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd to CFU Championship are directly qualified for the CONCACAF champions league, like IRL

- Add 4th division to Malta with new real rules for the country

Changes to 15/01/2016:

- Add League Cup in Latvia with real format (as always!)

- Change format to Haiti (semi-finals and finals after each opening and closing stages)

- Update 1st and 2nd division to Venezuela. For the 1st division, 20 clubs in 2015 and 2016 then 18 clubs from 2017, like IRL. Real relegation format between 2nd and 3rd division.

Changes to 06/02/2016:

- Update deductions points to Albania, Azerbaijan, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and New-Caledonia

- Update 2nd division to Venezuela: 18 clubs in 2015 then 24 clubs from 2016 season

- Update format of the league for the 1st (13th in play-off from 2016) and 2nd division to Vietnam (8 clubs in 2015 then 10 clubs from 2016)

- Update format of the league to Congo (18 clubs in 2015 without relegation then 20 clubs in 2016 with 4 relegations and 2 play-off 1/2, then 18 clubs from 2017 with 2 relegations)

- Update format of the league to Sudan (15 clubs in 2015 with 1 relegation then 18 clubs from 2016 with 1 relegation + 2 play-offs 1/2)

- Update cup format to Uzbekistan

The last update will be after the release of the patch 16.3... but all competitions formats of the competition and all points deductions are now OK for the seasons 2015 and 2016!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this question, but I fancy doing a challenge with a very minor international side (American Samoa, British Virgin Islands or some such) using these excellent files but I've noticed that their World Cup Qualifiers don't include them, and move on to the advanced qualifying stages (the first Oceania qualifying is due to take place in Aug/Sep 2015). Is there a way around this?

I have noticed the managers in the top tier of New Zealand (ASB Premiership) never get sacked. Is there a way of fixing this? Would like to start a long term game in NZ.

19 new updates in the megapack before the final patch 16.3 ! :)

AFRICA: Burkina Faso, Guinea, Senegal, Uganda, Zimbabwe

ASIA: Maldives, Philippines, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan

NORTH AMERICA: Antigua and Barbuda, Dominican Republic, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Suriname

VARIOUS: Ligue Antilles, Mediterranean Games, PanAmerican Games

Coming Soon: Update of Palestine for the 100th and last update for FM2016! :)

With these updates and the original leagues, there is therefore now playable with a maximum of realism on the format of competitions and rules:

- All countries in Europe

- All countries in South America (1st and 2nd division)

- The 30 best countries in Asia

- The 20 best countries in Africa

- The 20 best countries in North America (All nations playing CONCACAF Champions League are represented) and the CFU Club Championship qualifiyng for the CONCACAF Champions League (all Carribean Nations are represented).

- The 10 best countries in Oceania

- Addition of 8 Continental/International Competitions.

claassen, do you have a list of countries with competitions added to database (new and changed records)?

For the competitions that doesn't exist in the database, (particularly in Africa), I have not created new ID so that there is no conflict between my updates or updates of others people.

I replaced the competitions that were marked as "extinct" in the database, and which had no history.

Claassen, many of these leagues will not run after the new update, often with an error message regarding number of leagues in each league being anomalous. Any workaround for this?

Yes, I am in the process to rectif all this, an update with all leagues compatible with the patch 16.3 and a few improvements, will released tomorrow. ;)

Changes to 05/03/2016: FINAL RELEASE

All updates are compatible with the patch 16.3! :)

- Adding: Cameroon 2nd division, Uzbekistan 2nd division (2016 format) and Palestine update (100th and last update!)

- Update format of competitions (2016 formats): Japan 3rd division and Emperor's Cup, Venezuela 2nd division, Lituania 1st division, Bolivia 2nd division, Thailand 2nd and 3rd division, Myanmar 2nd division, Philippines 1st division, Zambia Cup and many improvements...

- Removing histories in duplicate

Edit: Megapack 100 updates in the 1st post and all individual links are also added and updated! ;)

i'm sorry for, maybe, incorrect question, but if there a possibility to start game in the beginning of 2016? (i mean leagues, which start in winter)

No, it's not possible because of continental qualifications. The leagues which start in winter will begin in January/February/March 2015.

i'm sorry for, maybe, incorrect question, but if there a possibility to start game in the beginning of 2016? (i mean leagues, which start in winter)

Some leagues in the base game include January 2016 start dates (Argentina and Brazil are ones I remember), so if the modded leagues can't use them try those.

Thanks for your hard and quick work, claasen!

Great job on the World League patch. Could you look at the Bolivia league, seems to be issues with how many teams are in the lower leagues?

It was because of the new patch 16.3

Re-download the pack, replace the files in the editor data folder, and everything work well.

Mate, thank u for such a big job! Wanted to ask if u made all of this additional leagues by yourself or they were already implemented in the fm 16, so u just made them able to unlock to become playable? Sorry for noob question:)

Mate i'm having troubles with Japan, Iran, Qatar and Thailand files because of the new patch.

What i have to do? can you fix them in any way?

Just start the game with the original database...

Japan don't have original database. With the name fix you make playable the national team but not the leagues

Iran too

Japan don't have original database. With the name fix you make playable the national team but not the leagues

Iran too

I meant of course start with the original database (as opposed to the winter update) and the editor data loaded... ;)

Hi there, really enjoying this pack but I cannot pick a squad for the Oceania Champions League group phase. I'm playing as a team in American Samoa if that helps

edit: Sorta solved the problem, went on holiday and it submitted a team for me

I have an existing save using the original mega pack. With people reporting errors due to the patch, will it mean that downloading the new 100 update pack will require a new save or will it be compatible with my existing save?

You would need to start a new save. You can only add leagues to an existing save based on the database and editor files you loaded when starting the save...

Hi Claassen,

I'm having to ditch my save game due crash dumps after 16.3.0 update. Neil Brock on football manager bugs forum has said it's a problem with one of your files claassen that I've downloaded from you, he thinks it's Mail league that's causing the crash dumps. I'm not so sure that's problem as have completed 13 (thirteen) seasons without any problems after updates before on my save game with your world league pack and I update your files in the editor when you release your updates. Plus the file in question, where he thinks is causing the problem isn't being used in my save (I didn't select Mali in leagues when I created save, also of course so not being used in in-game leagues (add/remove leagues) either).

Press on the link to see my post on Crashes/Launch and Technical issues on PC: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/454233-Crash-Dump-when-Processing-16-3.

Look like a new save then:(.

For Cameroon and Mali, indeed, I changed the files with the 16.3 patch because BEFORE the patch, the competitions in Mali and Cameroon didn't exist in the database and I had created myself the competitions, and WITH the 16.3 patch, SIgames has created the Mali and Cameroon competitions in the database, so the files use now this competitions.

Philippines needs looking at.

What is the problem with Philippines league ?

I updated Mali League in the megapack because the file causes a bug with the patch 16.3. Now it's OK.

What is the problem with Philippines league ?

I updated Mali League in the megapack because the file causes a bug with the patch 16.3. Now it's OK.

It won't open

It work for me..

When i click on it it says could not load file ??