[FM2016] Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Cameroon 2nd division, the league is not present and it lack 60% of clubs in the database..

Unfortunately, black African countries are neglected in FM, it's regrettable.

Moreover, there are only 12 countries of Africa where competitions available were created, while on all other continents, all the competitions of all countries are already created in the database and all clubs are present, even in smaller countries!

Hi Claassen. I'm trying your Japan League. Great job btw but for rules for Playoffs stages are not good.

"From 2015 the J.League system changed to a three-stage system. The season is split into first and second stages, followed by a third and final championship stage. The third stage is composed of three to five teams. The top point accumulator in each stage and the top three point accumulators for the overall season qualify. If both of the stage winners finish in the top three teams for the season, then only three teams qualify for the championship stage. These teams then take part in a championship playoff stage to decide the winner of the league trophy."

I'm not sure it's possible in FM2016 ;)

Claassen just a note about Qatar's foreign rule: Apparently there is no foreign limit to the squad, only to the match squad (the team playing on the pitch), as you can see in this match yesterday for example: http://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2015/12/05/qatar/stars-league/qatar-sc-doha/al-jaish/2145741/ you can see Al Jaish has 4 foreigners on the pitch (the gk has Qatar nationality), but brings on another foreigner from the bench to replace the active foreigner, so the limit is only there in the match squad not the entire team :)

(Im not 100% sure if you made it that way or not)

@Persee: No, there is a limit of foreigners in Qatar for the squad, as in all other Asian countries, my file is correct. After that, there are also many foreigners who are naturalized! (it takes only 3 years to Qatar) ;)

"The season starts at the end of August and finishes in April. Clubs are able to sign players in two transfer windows. Each team is allowed to register four foreign players for an individual season where one of them has to hold a nationality of one of the member associations of the Federation of Asian Football. Despite four being allowed, teams can field only 3 foreign players on match day. This rule was introduced to increase the playtime of local players and accelerate their development. Through this route Qatar hopes to develop better players for their national team."

Updates of Belize, Cuba, El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, Trinidad&Tobago and CFU Club championship in the 1st post and in the megapack!

For the CFU Championship, I put 4 groups of 4 teams, the semi-finals, the match for the 3rd place and the final, like in the reality.

Groups: 2 teams (champions and 2nd in the league) for Jamaica, Haiti and Trinidad&Tobago, the champions of top 9 other Caribbean leagues.

And, I added a qualifying tournament with the 2nd of top13 Carribean leagues (except Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad directly qualified) and the champions of all remaining carribean nations (19 countries) for 1 place qualifying in the phase groups! ;)

Updates of Belize, Cuba, El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, Trinidad&Tobago and CFU Club championship in the 1st post and in the megapack!

For the CFU Championship, I put 4 groups of 4 teams, the semi-finals, the match for the 3rd place and the final, like in the reality.

Groups: 2 teams (champions and 2nd in the league) for Jamaica, Haiti and Trinidad&Tobago, the champions of top 9 other Caribbean leagues.

And, I added a qualifying tournament with the 2nd of top13 Carribean leagues (except Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad directly qualified) and the champions of all remaining carribean nations (19 countries) for 1 place qualifying in the phase groups! ;)

Top mate, Seems to work perfectly, and every Nation is represented, should make for some great fun.

Thanks for your great work :)

@Persee: No, there is a limit of foreigners in Qatar for the squad, as in all other Asian countries, my file is correct. After that, there are also many foreigners who are naturalized! (it takes only 3 years to Qatar) ;)

"The season starts at the end of August and finishes in April. Clubs are able to sign players in two transfer windows. Each team is allowed to register four foreign players for an individual season where one of them has to hold a nationality of one of the member associations of the Federation of Asian Football. Despite four being allowed, teams can field only 3 foreign players on match day. This rule was introduced to increase the playtime of local players and accelerate their development. Through this route Qatar hopes to develop better players for their national team."

Oh ok thanks for clarifying that :)

Sorry claassen I have an issue with the Iran league: most players in all league teams can't be registered and are ineligible for some reason, I think that it's because there are lots of rules? I am not sure but I dont have any problems with your other files. Can you test yourself and see please? There's an rule which says "Minimum squad size" of either 1 or 2, and somehow the game reads it as if it's Maximum squad size, therefore all players are unregistered except 1-2, only the Minimum squad size = that number is the number of players eligible, or that can be registered...

Sorry claassen I have an issue with the Iran league: most players in all league teams can't be registered and are ineligible for some reason, I think that it's because there are lots of rules? I am not sure but I dont have any problems with your other files. Can you test yourself and see please? There's an rule which says "Minimum squad size" of either 1 or 2, and somehow the game reads it as if it's Maximum squad size, therefore all players are unregistered except 1-2, only the Minimum squad size = that number is the number of players eligible, or that can be registered...

Thank you for the report. Unfortunaley, it's a SIgames bug. This year, there are bugs in the editor on several little things. :(

I found a solution but I revised some updates because I had to disable an option that is bringing this bug. it worked well last year but no this year.. pffff it takes patience with sigames! But it's solved! ;)

6 Oceania's updates in the 1st post! (Salomon, American Samoa, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Samoa and Cook Island)

I will do yet 3-4 updates and I'll stop there. I saturate! 75 updates!

Thank you for the report. Unfortunaley, it's a SIgames bug. This year, there are bugs in the editor on several little things. :(

I found a solution but I revised some updates because I had to disable an option that is bringing this bug. it worked well last year but no this year.. pffff it takes patience with sigames! But it's solved! ;)

6 Oceania's updates in the 1st post! (Salomon, American Samoa, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Samoa and Cook Island)

I will do yet 3-4 updates and I'll stop there. I saturate! 75 updates!

Fewww thanks a lot claassen I got scared that it was a problem only on my end... I am glad that you fixed it so quickly, top class work from you as always :) Are you going to update with the fix or is it already updated in the first post? Take your time of course if you need for all the other files with this issue, no rush!

Again you're the best!

Yes, but most of structures were created on FM2015, I imported on the FM2016 Editor, and I updated them on teams, competition formats and some modifications. It does not change for the rest!

It would be much too long to recreate everything to the lesser detail. I had neither the time nor the courage!

So sorry but with my updates, there is always the limit of 69 countries.

69 countries + 51 original countries = 120 countries playable in the same time, it's still not bad! ;)

Hey does anyone know if in Asia for example, the rankings and places in continental competitions do evolve from year to year like in europe. Meaning that if for example I play with a team from Cambodia or the likes, I start by having a spot in the AFC cup, but if I am successful and the league evolves after a few years I will be able to participate in the AFC Champions League?

I ask this because although we can see the rankings of the leagues in the game as well as the places per league for each continental competition, there are no coeficients like in UEFA...

@Sankalan: I don't know, try!

@El Presidente: no, it's not possible!

@burkina2008: I believe yes, the rankings and places in continental competitions in Asia evolve from year to year like in europe.

Updates of Congo and DR Congo in the 1st post and I finished the work for this year!!! :)

Total of 80 updates! (personal record broken!)

With these updates and the original leagues, there is therefore now playable with a maximum of realism on the format of competitions and rules:

- All countries in Europe

- All countries in South America (1st and 2nd division)

- The 25 best countries in Asia

- The 15 best countries in Africa

- The 13 best countries in North America (All nations playing CONCACAF Champions League are represented) and the CFU Club Championship (all Carribean Nations are represented).

- The 10 best countries in Oceania

- Addition of 3 International Competitions.

Enjoy :D

@Sankalan: I don't know, try!

@El Presidente: no, it's not possible!

@burkina2008: I believe yes, the rankings and places in continental competitions in Asia evolve from year to year like in europe.

Updates of Congo and DR Congo in the 1st post and I finished the work for this year!!! :)

Total of 80 updates! (personal record broken!)

With these updates and the original leagues, there is therefore now playable with a maximum of realism on the format of competitions and rules:

- All countries in Europe

- All countries in South America (1st and 2nd division)

- The 25 best countries in Asia

- The 15 best countries in Africa

- The 13 best countries in North America (All nations playing CONCACAF Champions League are represented) and the CFU Club Championship (all Carribean Nations are represented).

- The 10 best countries in Oceania

- Addition of 3 International Competitions.

Enjoy :D

Thanks Classen...you are the best...:applause:

This is awesome! Thank you very much.

The only thing I have noticed is that in the Paraguayan league - For the First Division opening stage/closing stage/average points board expectations are all fair (finish, top, middle, bottom etc.) BUT the minimum expectation for the First Division. is you must win it. Not matter what team you are... :(

Could this be fixed? Or could I fix it myself?

Thanks,

tjt

Hello my friend and thanks for this perfect megapack! I wanted to ask, why the UEFA Champions League name changes to Ligues de Champions de l'UEFA (the same with others

such as Europa League etc). I loaded the names fix, started a new game, and the names were in English. But when i load the game again, they revert back to the French ones.

How can i fix this??Anyone who has fixed this, it would be helpful to reply. Thank you very much

I have not changed the names of these competitions in the editor, so I don't know ..

The only names I have changed are the competitions that are not in the editor, in particular African competitions (Cameroon, Congo, DR Congo)

And again, I made an effort to put them into English (Linafoot, Congo premiership, MTN Elite1 ..)

I would like to add that in addition to the leagues, all cups and all play-offs in all countries were created with the real format 2015/2016 [(with the exact number of participants, clubs of higher leagues entering to good round, particular draw (seeded draw, 1vs4, 2vs3 for example in league play-offs..etc), match rules (prolongations or directly penalty, away goals...etc)], unlike other updates where the cups were created "in five seconds chrono"!

All my updates are made with the advanced editor, to give you the updates + realistic as possible in all competitions! ;)

I would like to add that in addition to the leagues, all cups and all play-offs in all countries were created with the real format 2015/2016 [(with the exact number of participants, clubs of higher leagues entering to good round, particular draw (seeded draw, 1vs4, 2vs3 for example in league play-offs..etc), match rules (prolongations or directly penalty, away goals...etc)], unlike other updates where the cups were created "in five seconds chrono"!

All my updates are made with the advanced editor, to give you the updates + realistic as possible in all competitions! ;)

Classen amazing update but why you forget about India League? they play lots of old star

Anelka, John Arne Riise, Malouda, Roberto Carlos, Adrian Mutu and more.

Classen amazing update but why you forget about India League? they play lots of old star

Anelka, John Arne Riise, Malouda, Roberto Carlos, Adrian Mutu and more.

Because the Hero India League is very very short: less than 3 months. And it's not an official league of the country. It's a franchise that was started for the purpose to grow football in this country, to push and maybe inculcate future Indian football superstars.

And, you will find the update of India League made by pr0, an other updater. ;)

@voidex: thanks!

@Mars_Blackmon: no difference indeed! Before, the CONCACAF U20 Championship was not in the game, this is the 1st year that these competition is in the game. Also, I'll remove in the Megapack. ;)

In a few days, I will make tiny modifications (registration squad period for certain 2nd and 3rd division that I could not do because of a bug in the editor that has been resolved with the patch 16.2)

And also, i will do some other international competitions that are not in the game (Baltic Cup, Mediterranean Games, Pan American Games, Pan-Arab Games ..)

Edit: And, i will do the expansion of the ASB Premiership in New-Zealand (10 teams instead 8 from season 2016-17): http://www.nzfootball.co.nz/new-trio-to-join-asb-premiership/

@voidex: thanks!

@Mars_Blackmon: no difference indeed! Before, the CONCACAF U20 Championship was not in the game, this is the 1st year that these competition is in the game. Also, I'll remove in the Megapack. ;)

In a few days, I will make tiny modifications (registration squad period for certain 2nd and 3rd division that I could not do because of a bug in the editor that has been resolved with the patch 16.2)

And also, i will do some other international competitions that are not in the game (Baltic Cup, Mediterranean Games, Pan American Games, Pan-Arab Games ..)

Edit: And, i will do the expansion of the ASB Premiership in New-Zealand (10 teams instead 8 from season 2016-17): http://www.nzfootball.co.nz/new-trio-to-join-asb-premiership/

lol oh ok I was just confused for a bit. Good work on these!

Changes to 19/12/2015:

- All leagues are compatible with the patch 16.2

- Add squad registration dates for many 2nd and 3rd division.

- Change rules in Azerbaijan and change rules minors for 3-4 other countries.

- ASB Premiership in New-Zealand expanded at 10 teams, like IRL.

- Add Baltic Cup

claassen there is a problem with the OCL and Melanesian cup and the Cook Islands league, they can't work together, i have all oceanic leagues you made plus the OCL and Melanesian super cup

http://vvcap.net/db/KuxjSGHPcTeSsb2ECzw2.htp

EDIT: re-downloaded the files, probably because the 16.2 patch, and now works, thank you for you great work, keep it up!

Claassen for the Japan database of widehawk, a lot of real players are listed "Non-player" and are coaches of their actual team whereas in real life they are players, but it wasn't the case in the same database of FM15 last year. Do you know if it's a problem of conversion or something?

Can I get some help? This is super awesome and I am really excited to add these leagues to finally get to manage in Africa, but I'm noticing that when I load these leagues most teams are missing all the staff and board. My intention is start unemployed, but having a football world with so many vacancies takes most the fun and realism away. Are there other files we need to download that fill in the missing people?

Good news, I found a way for have the good Continental Qualification in North America. :)

Before, i had just the opportunity to put the winner and the finalist of the opening or closing stage for the continental qualification.

But, after reflexion and tinker in the editor, this is now fixed and the winner of two tournaments are qualified!

I updated Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, Panama, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Belize.

For the first five named countries, winners of the opening and closing stage are now qualified for the CONCACAF Champions League!

If the same team win the 2 tournaments, it's so the finalist of the closing stage which qualified.

For Nicaragua, the only ticket is for the winner of the grand final that pits the winner of the opening and closing stage.

For the Belize, the ticket goes to the team that is best placed in the aggregate table between the winners of opening and closing stage.

Of course, if the same team wins the 2 tournaments, this is these team that is qualified for the Concacaf Champions League.

Thus, all North American continental qualifications are now conform to reality with the leagues! :)

I updated also Ecuador for the deduction points in the aggregate table and for the qualification in Copa Sudamericana (1st, 4th, 5th and 6th of the aggregate table are now qualified, like IRL and neither 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th like hard coded).

Improvement also for the continental qualification in Bolivia and Venezuela and add of the 4th division in Malta with a little modification on the rules from this season.

Archived