Sports Interactive Community

Who are you going to manage and why?

I am going for a long term game with Brighton. Aim to win the champions league!

Why Brighton? Nice new stadium and signed a player from my team Shrews Connor Goldson.

Ahh Goldson, what a champ... still got woods now..

I've got a save with Newcastle going at the moment, will go with Shrewsbury at some point and plan a Salford save too.

I got Salop to the championship play offs in FM15 but lost interest for some reason.

Will try again early in the year and not leave it so late.

I'm managing Clermont Foot in the French second tier because I let the game choose a team for me. Shame it also means the one female manager in the world of men's football had to step down!

So far, with a side predicted to finish in mid-table, I've played eight, won five, drawn two and lost one. So I think the game is lulling me into a false sense of security!

I was tempted to go (my beloved) Liverpool but I went for AFC Bournemouth instead. Finished my first Premier league season with them.I went for a fairly standard 4-4-2 defensive/counter attack, depending who I was up against. I enjoyed the ever living poo poo out of my season. Finished 15th. I was up to sixth with 9 games gone and thought, meh, too easy. Then I saw my next few fixtures. Wnt on a 13 game streak where I got a few draws but no wins. Had me worried for a bit :)

Loving FM 16. Thank you SI :)

Currently I am managing Shrewsbury myself also, being a big fan of them! Managing to currently sit around 8th coming into November, got Larnell Cole firing for me!

Starting a new one with FC Luzern too, as going on holiday there next year and want to know the squad