Tomtuck's Third FM Career Adventure - João Pedro #DareToManage

tomtuck01

Introduction

As I always say at the start of these threads, feel free to follow me on Twitter @tomtuck01, as I tweet bits and pieces of stuff on there. Be warned though, it is also a personal account so it won't just be FM stuff being tweeted. There's also constant stuff about my personal life, football, and a distinct undercurrent of hatred for Liverpool Football Club and scousers in general. (This may well be a joke).

------------------------------------------------

My FM15 save only lasted about six seasons. It was a one club save with Ajax as I set myself rules, (Max. wage to players, Max transfer fee, stuff like that), to follow in an attempt to keep the game fresh by forcing me to constantly refresh the squad while still winning trophies domestically and competing in Europe. Saddly, real life got in the way and ultimately the save came to an end when it wouldn't load after upgrading to Windows 10.

Anyway I'm back now with what will be another journeyman save, though it will be a little different as I won't be starting at the bottom. Anyone who followed my FM14 save will know that it ultimately became about one man - João Pedro. Well, after retiring from playing João decided he didn't want to remain in football, and instead embarked on a bit of travelling with his wife and kids. A few months later however, he got the footballing bug again, and management beckons....

N.B. The hashtag in the thread title is because during my FM14 save tweets about João Pedro were usually accompanied by the hashtag #DareToJoão. Just a bit of silliness really.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game Set-up - Countries/Leagues

(The lowest league available is listed next to the country)

Brazil - Brasileirão

China - Chinese Super League (CSL)

England - League 2

France - Ligue 2

Germany - 2. Bundesliga

Italy - Serie B

Portugal - Segunda Liga

Russia - Prem'er Liga

Spain - Liga Adelante

Turkey - Süper Lig

For my save I have used a Large Database, with around about 48,000 players loaded.

Not loads of leagues, but as João Pedro is a former international footballer he is hardly going to be rocking up in some of footballer backwaters. Things can of change over the course of the save, so I'm not worried about the fact that I don't/can't load as many leagues as what some do.

With the exception of Brazil (loaded mostly for the newgens!), and China (as it's a bit different!), I've decided to load countries that I think you're more likely to see Portuguese managers working in.

Aims And Ambitions

The only aim is for João to achieve what he couldn't as a player - lead Portugal to glory. He achieved so much in his playing career, but can he succeed in the world of management?

So here 'I' am; João Pedro.

A legend of the game as a player, will I take to management as well? In the year since I retired, (fair enough, not holidayed until when João Pedro retired on FM14 - 2036 - as my laptop would have probably died doing that), I have seen some of the great things the world has to offer. However, I have also done some of my coaching badges (Continental A License) after getting the football bug again and I'm now ready to try my hand at management.

Here are the current available jobs, time to head off holiday, instructing my PA to apply for jobs at "Higher Division Clubs".

Career%20Save%20-%20Interview%20Offers%20-%20Jul%202015_zpsm8wtmwxs.png

Two very different interviews offers. Ponte Preta I won't be attending as Brazil is not somewhere I am looking to manage. However, Real Sociedad is an interesting proposition, though if I'm honest I'm not sure I want to dive in just yet and might holiday until the season is underway.

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Staff%20Change%20Request-%20Jul%202015_zps95pigux9.png

Well soon after my interview this popped up in my inbox. Nice addition to the game, and I made my recommendations. Soon after Sociedad offered me the job, but I chose to delay the decision for a week. They came back a week later though....

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Approach%20-%20Jul%202015_zpsvtophi9i.png

The initial offer was a three year cotract on nearly £16,000 p/w, but I chose to lock in a one year deal so they offered a substantially lower lower pay packet. Fair enough. Happy to accept.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - New Club - Real Sociedad

Full Name: Real Sociedad de Fútbol, S.A.D.

Nickname: Los Txuri-Urdin

Year Founded: 1909

Stadium: Anoeta (32,000 all-seater)

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Background%20-%20Jul%202015_zpswygekt49.png

Very happy with level of facilities I have to work with. No major trophy won for nearly twenty years though, when the club won the Copa del Rey back in 1987. The only one in the mean time has been Liga Adelante in 2009/10 as the club earned promotion back to La Liga. Changing that may be difficult, but I'll give it a damn good go.

Finances And Squad

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Financial%20Sumary%20-%20Jul%202015_zpstjc8u2jv.png

Just a brief summary of the finances - I don't like the new screen. We're in a decent enough position to be honest, which will hopefully improve if I can shift a couple of players I have decided I don't want.

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Squad%20Upon%20Joining%20-%20Jul%202015_zpsejdxhobi.png

Not a bad squad at all to work with in actual fact. Some really good players throughout, though I imagine it won't take long for the bigger clubs to start circling. Players such as Carlos Vela and Inigo Martinez have release clauses under £30million, so holding on to them might be tough if I can't get them to sign new deals with higher releases.

Yessss it's back! Your FM14 save was my favorite of all time, can't wait to see where this goes.

Well we'll see. Laptop might die soon for all I know.....

Good luck in Spain.

Thanks alot.

How many Caps/Goals did João get when the game created him? I've just checked and he had 104/26 in "real" life. I'm guessing that if you spent some points on his Attacking coaching attribute, he might have fewer Caps but more goals?

Didn't weigh it all actually. I restarted a few times trying to get as near to similar as possible and at times was getting lik 30/0, others 60/10. Eventually it came up with 83/37 so I went with that. I'd much prefer it if we could input it the caps/goals ourselves, but alas.

Good luck with this, remembering your FM14 thread I will certainly follow this one. :thup:

Thanks. Might not be quite as good, don't think I'll ever live up to that.

Good luck Tom.

Cheers dude!

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - Season Preview - 2015/16 - Real Sociedad

Board Expectations

La Liga - Top half finish

Copa del Rey - Reach 5th Round

Personal Expectations

La Liga - Agree with the board

Copa del Rey - Would love the quarters

Fair enough expectations from the board. With the players we have we really should be finishing in the top half of the table at the very, very least. In all honesty I'd like to see us pushing towards the top six, but I'm happy to go along with what the board want, and will see anything seventh or above as a huge success.

Budgets

Balance: £17,938,495

Transfer: £2,142,857

Wages: £415,969 p/w (Currently spending £438,751)

Not a great transfer budget, and we're over spending on wages by over £20,000. Work to do here, but I'm looking to sell a couple of players so we'll how things look come September 1st.

Looking forward to this! Good luck, João! Wouldn't it be ruddy marvellous if you had an in game son and he...

Anyway, subbed. Excited to see this one unravel.

Haha I hope so....never had a son on FM. :(

Not a great start being £20k over budget...

I know! Need to try do something about that ASAP.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - Preseason 2015/16 - Real Sociedad

Transfers Out

Career%20Save%20-%20Preseason%20Transfers%20Out%20-%202015-16_zpsoemghiow.png

Total - £7.5million

Obviously not much activity, but good money raised from from the two sales meaning we could restructure the wage budget. Yuri had expressed an interest in leaving for Real Betis as soon as I joined the club, but they wouldn't meet the fee I wanted. Eventually he went to Watford brining in a decent amount of cash. The other sale was that of Esteban Granero. Very good player, but I couldn't see how he would get in the team with all the other options I had available. A welcome fee brought in though.

Transfers In

Mauro Zarate - £2.3million - West Ham

Our one and only signing of the summer. He's imediately our highest paid player, and also had to be given some mighty bonuses to presuade him to join, but what a lovely player. A bit of a maverick, hopefully he can give us something a little different upfront.

Preseason Friendlies

Career%20Save%20-%20Preseason%20Friendlies%20-%202015-16_zps4uauf4af.png

A very mixed preseason to say the least! The core of my squad got good minutes in their legs, but I had to cancel a couple of games due to a few little knocks here and there. It also finished in pretty bad style with a 4-1 hammering in Ion Ansotegi's testimonial against Liga Adelante side Osasuna. Ooops.

The league season starts with an away trip to Deportivo. With morale given a bit of a battering in our final preseason game, it makes the game that bit tougher.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - August 2015 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Aug%202015_zpsajppp6wa.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Aug%202015_zpsb2kestat.png

Well it's a decent start, would have certainly taken four points from our opening two games.

The season started with an away game at Deportivo La Coruna, an we managed to get that first win under our belts. It was definitely a sign of things to come as we kept things tight at the back and controlled possession throughout the game. The only goal arrived ten minutes into the second period, when Gonzalo Castro got into the penalty area before pulling back to captain Xabi Prieto who smashed home from the edge of the area. A sound opening day win. Our first home game was against Sporting Gijon, and I was disappointed to only draw. We took the lead soon before the break thanks to Imanol Aggiretxe tapping home Carlos Vela's square pass. Sporting though levelled from a setpiece soon after halftime and neither side was then able to find a winner. A disappointing first home match.

Our first match after the international break in September is a trip to Real Betis.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - September 2015 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Sep%202015_zpsbjtax6t9.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Sep%202015_zpsogtmyv0o.png

A frankly brilliant month with four wins from four seeing us third and joint top of the table!

We travelled to Real Betis after the international break, and despite them having a man sent off in the opening ten minutes we laboured to a 1-0 win. The goal came just before the hour mark, with Carlos Vela superbly converting leftback Alberto De La Bella's deep cross. Another 1-0 followed, this time at The Anoeta against Espanyol. With the game deep into stoppage time and heading for a 0-0 draw, De La Bella got forward and hit a rasping drive into the top corner for 20 yards out to snatch all three points. A third one-nil win followed, this time away at Granada, and again it was with a late goal. With just a couple of minutes remaining Gonzalo Castro swung over a deep cross that Granada failed to deal with, and Portuguese loanee Bruma stole in to ram home from just a couple of yards out to give us the points. In truth it was no less than we deserved. Our final game of the month was The Basque Derby at The Anoeta. We fell behind just after half-an-hour, but a penalty from Mauro Zarate just before halftime - his first for the club - levelled things up. Gonzalo Castro, who'd only been on the pitch two minutes, got what proved to be the winner eight minutes into the second half, slamming home from a tight angle after Carlos Vela's header had been saved. Just three minutes later though leftback Hector was sent off, and we had to play the finalt thrirtyfour minutes with ten men. We held out though, and the games finished 2-1.

October kicks off with a trip to Malaga.

How is Carlos Vela? Im with SLB, deciding if i should splash 40 million euros. One thing...he will be playing as a striker.

He's been alright, a bit inconsistent. However, I don't play him upfront, so I can't really comment on that. Personally think you can find better for €40million.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - October 2015 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Oct%202015_zpsyxiehktd.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Oct%202015_zpsgt5cnw9g.png

Not a great month with two draws and one win, but we're in a good position still.

We were very disappointing in our opening game of the month against Malaga, failing to create decent chances and ultimately we were quite happy to come away with a draw after a good display from the opposition. Our biggest test of the season so far came next, when Atletico Madrid came to the Anoeta. After a cagey first half we went infront four minutes into the second half when Gonzalo Castro thundered home from the edge of the area. As time went on Atletico upped the pressure, and with just eight minutes remaining they grabbed an equaliser from a corner. 1-1 the final score, and a decent point in all honesty. At the end of the month we got back to winning ways away at Levante. Two first half goals from Carlos Vela, both assisted by Jonathas, set us on our way. Levante pulled one back eleven minutes into the second half, but we were never really in any trouble, and with nine minutes remaining we secured all three points when Jonathas headed home his first goal for the club. 3-1 the final score, and a much deserved win.

November kicks off with a visit from Celta Vigo.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - November 2015 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Nov%202015_zpsbhtvpmtw.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Nov%202015_zps3ue4ja1u.png

A strange month that was actually good despite just five points from four games.

We faced Celta Vigo at The Anoeta at the start of the month, and a scrappy game finished 0-0 with neither side deerving anything more. A trip to Las Palmas followed and although on the face of it it was a slender win, we were comfortable. Carlos Vela fired us infront in first half stoppage time, and then assisted Sergio Canales' strike early in the second period. Las Palas bragged one back with twenty minutes to go, but we saw the game out with very little trouble. Sevilla then came to town, and a very even game where both sides had chances to win it, another 0-0 draw was played out. At the end of the month we travelled to the Camp Nou to face Barcelona. Disaster after just two minutes when Gerard Pique headed home after some slack marking at a corner, and early on Barca looked like they might run away with it. We fought back though, getting some good possession of the ball and creating decent chances. Late on we hit the post a couple of times as we nearly snatached a draw, but it just wasn't to be as we fell to our first defeat of the season.

Still top four after thirteen games, I can't at all complain.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - December 2015 & January 2016 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

December

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Dec%202015_zpsoq3eqmr1.png

A very satisfactory month, despite the defeat to Real at the end.

The month started in fin style as we thumped Eibar 4-0 at home. Mauro Zárate fired us infront after six minutes from Sergio Canales precise pass. Captain Xabi Prieto swept home from the edge of the penalty area after eighteen minutes to double our lead, and from then on we were in total control. Jonathas thundered home a third in the 72nd minute, and a second from Mauro Zárate from the penalty spot six minutes from time gave us a resounding win. A trip to Getafe followed, and we comfortably saw them off 2-0. After dominating the first half, a penalty from Mauro Zárate put us infront early in the second period. Ruben Pardo then wrapped up all three points with eighteen minutes remaining with a screamer from the edge of the box. A third straight win followed at home to Villarreal, though a slim one. Jonathas headed us into an early lead after a fine run and cross from fullback Hector, and althougfh we controlled the game from then on a second goal wouldn't arrive. A few hairy moments aside though, it was a comfortable win. The final game of the month was at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid, and hardly surprisingly we slipped to our second defeat of the season. Early on we kept the ball well but never threatened Real's goal, and just after the half-hour mark we fell behind. The game followed the same pattern thereafter, and Real sealed their win in the 89th minute through James Rodriguez.

January

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Jan%202016_zpsryvuyacv.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Dec%202015-Jan%202016_zpsjs3hlmqr.png

A good month all told, and we're still right in the Champions League mix.

We faced an awa game at Rayo Vallecano at the start of the month, and we scored ourselves a very solid 2-0 win. Jonathas put us infront right on halftime, tapping home after a Sergio Canales freekick was parried by the goalkeeper. Just after the hour mark Carlos Vela doubled our advantage and sealed the win, coolly finishing Ruben Pardo's through ball. A drab 0-0 draw followed at home to Valencia, and then more disappointingly we could only managed a 1-1 draw home to Deportivo. Portuguese winger Bruma fired us ahead after thirty-three minutes, but Depor instantly hit back with a marvellous freekick. Neither side could find a winning goal, and truth be told had we won it would have been wholly undeserved. We got back to winning ways with a terrific 3-0 win away at Sporting Gijon. An early strike from Carlos Vela set us on our way, and a header from Inigo Martinez doubled our lead soon before halftime. Jonathas sealed the win just after the break with a fine header. A thumping home win against Real Betis rounded off the month in style. Four goals in fourteen first half minutes did for our opponents, Mauro Zárate swept us infront in the twenty-fifth minute, and eight minutes later Imanol Aggiretxe headed us two infront. A fine volley from Bruma two minutes later put us 3-0 infront, and centreback Inigo Martinez made it 4-0 six minutes before halftime. Betis rallied somewhat in the second half and got a goal back, but 4-1 it finished.

Copa Del Rey

December - 4th Round

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Cup%20Fixtures%20-%20Dec%202015_zpstgyusypg.png

Not particularly good displays at all against Liga Adelante strugglers Albacete. We won a poor game in the first leg away from home thanks to a great striker from long range by Asier Illarramendi, and then a goal in the final ten minutes from Bruma in the second leg meant we won by the same scorline, taking the tie 2-0 on aggregate.

January - 5th Round & Quarter Finals

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Cup%20Fixtures%20-%20Jan%202016_zps3jahx5lr.png

A super performance in the first leg of the fifth round against Athletic, with Jonathas getting a brace, put us in control of the tie, though an away goal by them meant the second leg would be tricky. In the second leg Athletic led 2-0 by halftime. Early in the second period Bruma scored a lovely solo goal to make it 2-1 on the night. We soon went 3-1 behind meaning the tie would go to extra time as things stood. With just seven minutes remaining Bruma tapped home his second after their goalkeeper spilled a long range effort from Jonathas, meaning we advanced to the quarter finals 5-4 on aggregate.

In the quarter finals we faced Valencia, and in the first leg we put in a great performance to beat them 2-0 on their own patch. Asier Illarramendi thundered home a shot from the edge of the area after eighteen minutes, and then just three minutes later Sergio Canales put us two up from the penalty spot. We started the second leg in amazing fashion, flying into a two goal lead after just twelve minutes. Early in the second period Valencia got a goal back, but they never looked like mouting a serious comeback, and we moved through to the semi-finals 4-1 on aggregate.

January Transfers

Just a little bit of business in January, with two players departing the club on a permanent basis and one player coming in on loan until the end of the campaign.

Out's

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Transfers%20Out%20-%20Jan%202016_zpsedmeoawr.png

Total - £3.2million

The departure of David Zurutuza had been set up some time ago with me deciding he was not quite at the level required to achieve our goals this season. We were unable to shift him in the summer, but Leicester made a move in the meantime and I was happy to accept the decent-ish fee. Experienced defensive midfielder Markel wanted to leave for a new challenge, and ultimately it was for the best with struggling to get games. With his contract expiring in the summer I was delighted to get the money we did for him.

In's

Julian Brandt - Loan (£110k p/m fee) - Bayer Leverkusen

A super, super player currently unhappy with his lack of playing time in Germany. With the thick end of the season coming up and many games, strengthening was required. We're forking out a decent amount for him each month aswell as £5,250 p/w in wages, so hopefully he can make a bit of a contribution.

I don't know much about Spanish Football. What is the significance of the top 6 places being coloured differently? Is it just qualification for European competition, or is it something else?

Just 1 loss each to Real and Barca so far in the league. Are you looking to finish 4th behind the big 3?

I don't know much about Spanish Football. What is the significance of the top 6 places being coloured differently? Is it just qualification for European competition, or is it something else?

Just 1 loss each to Real and Barca so far in the league. Are you looking to finish 4th behind the big 3?

Yeah its just the European places. Top three Champions League, fourth is Champions League qualifying round, and fifth & sixth are Europa League places.

I think finishing top four is definitely possible, as much as anything because both Sevilla and Valencia are still in Europe. Add to the fact that we don't concede many goals, and we have a decent chance.

Career%20Save%20-%20Joao%20Atletico%20Link%20-%20Feb%202016_zpslqcapltn.png

Well, well, well, this was unexpected. Ultimately Atletico turned to David Moyes and I wasn't even offered an interivew. Still, it didn't stop the board from being annoyd that I had said I'd be willing to join Atletico....

Career%20Save%20-%20Joao%20Sociedad%20Unhappy%20-%20Feb%202016_zpsehnejkmh.png

No wonder they're not budging during any contract discussions.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - February 2016 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Feb%202016_zpsmqcogjha.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Feb%202016_zpsatp8jxnt.png

Two home wins and two away draws - a sound month.

The month began with a 0-0 draw at Espanyol. We dominated the game but failed to create good chances due to their good defensive work, so ultimately a draw was the right result. Granada then came to town, and we put in a pretty poor performance but got the win thanks to a late stunner from Sergio Canales. The Basque Derby came next, and we played out another away draw, though this time it was 1-1. Jonathas fired us ahead after thirteen minutes, but Athletic soon hit back. Overall we had more of the ball and Athletic the better chances, so maybe a draw was the right result. The final game of the month saw Malaga come to The Anoeta, and we comfortably swept them aside. Mauro Zárate capitalised on some sloppy defending to fire us ahead early on. Soon before the hour mark we finally doubled our lead when Carlos Vela fired hom Sergio Canales' pullback. Imanol Aggiretxe fired us into a three goal lead with seventeen minutes remaining, and although Malaga pulled a goal back the result was never in doubt.

A trip to Madrid to face Atletico is up next at the start of March.

Copa del Rey - Semi Final

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Cup%20Fixtures%20-%20Feb%202016_zpsyv30pokn.png

This was hugely disappointing. It wasn't the fact that we went out, but the fact that we failed to create any real decent chances over the two legs, and in the end went out to a far inferior side. There isn't really much more to add here, it was just poor.

Real_Sociedad_logo.svg

João Pedro's Management Career - March & April 2016 - Real Sociedad

La Liga

March

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Mar%202016_zpskoi1i9o6.png

A good month with two home wins and two draws in tough away games.

We started the month with a 2-2 draw away at Atletico Madrid, and in truth I was a bit disappointed having twice taken the lead. The second equaliser really was a killer, arriving just seven minutes from time with victory in sight. Still, before the game I'd have taken a draw. Levante were up next at Anoeta, and we were absolutely awful, yet managed a 1-0 win thanks to a fine goal from loanee Julian Brandt. A drab 0-0 draw came next at Celta Vigo, but on the face of it not a terrible result given their position in the league. Our final game of the month saw Las Palmas travel to face us at Anoeta, and we saw them off comfortably enough. We actually fell behind early on, but Jonathas squared things up with a thumping header, and just before halftime the same man but us infront. Just for minutes into the second period Las Palmas equalised, but two goals in two minutes, one from Carlos Vela and a hattrick goal from Jonathas gave us a 4-2 win.

April

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Fixtures%20-%20Apr%202016_zpstw9lpy7e.png

Career%20Save%20-%20Sociedad%20Lge%20Table%20-%20Mar-Apr%202016_zpsvmskivnt.png

An inconsistent month with two wins, two draws and two defeats, but we're still in a massively tight race for a Champions League place.

Our top four ambitions were dealt a big blow at the very start of the month as top four rivals Sevilla deservedly beat us 1-0 at their place. Barcelona then came to The Anoeta, and we got what could be a huge point, and more importantly took two points off Barca in the race for a top four finish. A slender win at Eibar thanks to a Jonathas thunderbolt got us back on track, and we then nicked a win in the last minute at home to Getafe thanks to young Portuguese winger Bruma to really put us back in the picutre. After two wins in a row we were dealt a huge blow when we suffered a poor defeat away at Villarreal. We had a shocker truth be told, failing to control the game and constantly surrendering possession. A deserved loss. We got a big result at the end of the month however, drawing at home to Real Madrid. Jonathas gave us an early lead before we were pegged back by Cristiano Ronaldo late in the first half. In the second we controlled possession but Real were the more threatening, so in the end I was happy to take a point.

With just two games to go we are right in the mix to finish in a Champions League spot. Our game at Valencia on the last day will be massive no matter what happens next match at The Anoeta against Rayo Vallecano.

Career%20Save%20-%20Joao%20Could%20Leave%20Sociedad%20-%20Apr%202016_zpszelssdjj.png

Well this is looking more and more likely. I won't budge in my deomand for just a one year contract, and because of that the baord won't pay me more than £8,000 p/w, which is less than I am on now (£11,500 p/w).

It's looking like I'll be off, whether I deliver Champions League football or not.

Archived