[FM16] Kafra FC - All Youth in England

abulezz

28 minutes ago, numbas2 said:

Always a pleasure to catch up with your updates, Abulezz! Great to see Knight setting new standards and Stanford living up to expectations. Really excited about the future with the DL coming in, that AC Rutherford and the two young MCs who seem sure fire starters in future. That and Charlie Parker... well the next generation is looking very tastey indeed... I just wish FM17 wasn't coming so soon to take you away from this save - haha.

Thanks for always reading and commenting! Its a shame we are going to miss most of this generation's prime years, because they have some real talent! I am especially sad I won't get to see Hibbert's full career, because he has been insane so far!

10 minutes ago, ExeChris said:

I see you managed to lose £193m last season?  Not that you're skint or anything but any idea why the cash is disappearing so rapidly?

We built a new stadium!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, abulezz said:

Wow, thank you for the very kind words Marbah! I wouldn't know where to upload such a huge file, lol.  You know, sometimes it feels like this game is out to cheat you, and the frustrations can be beyond belief, but when you finally accomplish something, you really feel how special it is - and the biggest thing is how attached you get to your players and how bad you want to add to their legacies!

I fully agree - he could've have easily been a top notch starter this year! I tried to get him to reconsider, but his mind was made up.  He is now one of our U18 coaches, lol.

on mega or something. I really really want to give it a spin. But when you are done with it :) 

i know this will sound a bit dumb and silly but I'm a fan of Kafra FC right now, and I had the privilege to witness the history, the process and your hard work.

how big is the save file ?

17 hours ago, Marbah said:

on mega or something. I really really want to give it a spin. But when you are done with it :) 

i know this will sound a bit dumb and silly but I'm a fan of Kafra FC right now, and I had the privilege to witness the history, the process and your hard work.

Megaupload/Dropbox could host it depending the size, I would also be someone who would use this save to see what I can do, as i'm not getting FM17 straight the way

20 hours ago, Marbah said:

2 hours ago, clarkehwbu said:

Megaupload/Dropbox could host it depending the size, I would also be someone who would use this save to see what I can do, as i'm not getting FM17 straight the way

Honestly, I am completely honored you guys are motivated enough by my thread to want to continue the legacy of Kafra FC.  I will see if I can get it uploaded after I'm done - it is a big file (500-600MB)!

Its great to see some people that got attached to the club and players as much as I did, and I so excited to see what I can accomplish with Kafra FC in FM17!

2 minutes ago, abulezz said:

Honestly, I am completely honored you guys are motivated enough by my thread to want to continue the legacy of Kafra FC.  I will see if I can get it uploaded after I'm done - it is a big file (500-600MB)!

Its great to see some people that got attached to the club and players as much as I did, and I so excited to see what I can accomplish with Kafra FC in FM17!

Thanks Abulezz, would be great to carry on the legacy of Kafra and hopefully do what you couldn't and win the champions league, although i'm still hoping you can achieve it in these last few seasons.

Will definitely be following Kafra in FM17!

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 15:16, abulezz said:

Well its about time I get it named after me!

FZHZEG.jpg

What facilities are being downgraded and why?
Also you seem to have been losing money for a few seasons not just the new stadium. Are you spending a lot on wages or something?

23 minutes ago, henryzz said:

Also you seem to have been losing money for a few seasons not just the new stadium. Are you spending a lot on wages or something?

Facilities always degrade over time, it's normal.

13 hours ago, henryzz said:

Like BoxToBox said, its normal - as soon as I get a message that says my facilities were downgraded, I request for their upgrade, which his usually done over a span of a few months.  Wages have been normal, maybe a little higher than usual, but the big spending has to be on the stadium.

12 hours ago, BoxToBox said:

Facilities always degrade over time, it's normal.

Yep!

19 hours ago, noikeee said:

At last a proper intake!

Tell me about it, lol.  Louis Miller was making life difficult for me!

6 minutes ago, abulezz said:

With FM17 coming out soon, I wanted to see if anyone had any special screenshots you guys wanted to see from this save? 60 years of in-game years!

that's insane, a round of applause for your commitment, sir :applause:

14 hours ago, abulezz said:

With FM17 coming out soon, I wanted to see if anyone had any special screenshots you guys wanted to see from this save? 60 years of in-game years!

hey, any chance you loaded Romania? how did the national team do? or any romanian club doing the deed in Europe?

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 09:02, LPQR said:
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 09:02, LPQR said:

that's insane, a round of applause for your commitment, sir :applause:

Thank you very much!

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 23:48, Marbah said:

hey, any chance you loaded Romania? how did the national team do? or any romanian club doing the deed in Europe?

I do believe so - once I settle down some, I will check up on the Romanian leagues and national team.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 01:40, RonPenalties said:

a screenshot of you winning the CL would be nice :D

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 03:49, Torminator said:

Amazing intake! That striker looks like the real deal, as well as the LB.

With the quality of midfielders that AMC could also be usefull.

Good luck in the quarter finals :)

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 06:59, numbas2 said:

Take that Wolfsburg :brock:

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 09:07, Ceching You Out said:

This had me laughing :lol:.

Quite the career here, @abulezz! It'll be a shame if you don't quite make it, but this has been an excellent thread to follow.

12 hours ago, numbas2 said:

Always a disappointment when I sit down for lunch at work and find there's been no update... ha.

11 hours ago, beardymouse said:

:lol: 

+1 here

10 hours ago, deez0r said:

@abulezz stop pretending you have a life and update us! :)

LOL - the last few comments cracked me up!

So my intention was to complete this season and do some end of save updates, but life rarely goes according to plan.  I had mentioned in the Awards thread that I actually have been away from my wife and kids for other five months, and the plan was to see them in early December.  This past weekend, my 3 and half year old daughter asked my wife "Did Daddy Forget About Me?"  If any of you are fathers, you would know that doesn't sit too well, lol.  I booked my flight the next day, and I am actually getting ready for the last part of my trip, of which they are the destination.  HENCE, I could not get the update up as I planned, and I just saw a couple of hours ago the FM17 is ready to play!

I am sorry for letting you all down the past week :(

I am not quite sure when the FM17 version of Kafra FC will begin, but it should be sometime soon - after I have given my family days of my complete attention and love!

7 hours ago, abulezz said:

This past weekend, my 3 and half year old daughter asked my wife "Did Daddy Forget About Me?"  If any of you are fathers, you would know that doesn't sit too well, lol.  I booked my flight the next day, and I am actually getting ready for the last part of my trip, of which they are the destination.

Not a father, but gotta imagine that's a knife in the gut man. :(

Not many things more important than FM, that's at the bloody top of the list though!

I've got two little ones and I'd be doing exactly the same mate - I've no idea how you cope being away from them for so long to be honest! Doing what needs to be done, I'm sure.

On a selfish level, however, this is a total outrage! Kidding... but do hope you keep this alive and don't get tempted to FM17 just yet, though I do look forward to the new beginnings when the time comes :)

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 20:29, SounessTash said:

I would have booked a flight too, good man. Enjoy your family time.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 00:40, Torminator said:

Family is more important than PM (barely :P) Have fun with your kids!

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 00:45, BoxToBox said:

Not a father, but gotta imagine that's a knife in the gut man. :(

Not many things more important than FM, that's at the bloody top of the list though!

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 05:11, deez0r said:

Shall I play the villain? You should have stayed and updated us. Much more important! :)

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 02:32, numbas2 said:

I've got two little ones and I'd be doing exactly the same mate - I've no idea how you cope being away from them for so long to be honest! Doing what needs to be done, I'm sure.

On a selfish level, however, this is a total outrage! Kidding... but do hope you keep this alive and don't get tempted to FM17 just yet, though I do look forward to the new beginnings when the time comes :)

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 02:46, noikeee said:

Enjoy your family time! :thup:

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 04:48, deez0r said:

He's going to bounce in here with a selfie with his family and a screenshot of him winning the CL and then ride off into the sunset!

LOL at a lot of these comments! Family time has been amazing - I had a long 17 hour flight from Dubai to Los Angeles, so I got a lot of FM17 playing time, and I have officially put up the second version of Kafra (the FM17 version) up.  An update for the first season should come soon.  As for this one, I think it is the end of this chapter, but anyone interested in some screenshots or some info from this save, let me know, and Ill get it to you! Thank you again for the wonderful comments and reading up on this throughout the year!

• 1 year later...

BUMP!

Just spent the last week reading through this entire Story!!

This is by FAR the greatest FM I have had the pleasure of reading and fully appreciate the time you must have spent on it!

I thank you for giving me inspiration for my first save of FM19 (and if it goes well... my only save)

60 Seasons is a serious commitment!!

Archived