[FM16][SKIN]Andromeda 1.9

theBantams

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just downloaded this and it looks really good theBantams.

Having not read the full thread I hope this hasn't already come up but when you click on the World drop down the text overlays itself on whatever screen you were on and is unreadable.

a88d465c-2976-439d-8078-7a8373c65b02_zpsx6nhyfpn.png

EDIT - Sorry it's not overly clear but you can still make out that the text has overlayed itself and makes it unreadable.

Just downloaded this and it looks really good theBantams.

Having not read the full thread I hope this hasn't already come up but when you click on the World drop down the text overlays itself on whatever screen you were on and is unreadable.

a88d465c-2976-439d-8078-7a8373c65b02_zpsx6nhyfpn.png

EDIT - Sorry it's not overly clear but you can still make out that the text has overlayed itself and makes it unreadable.

yes if you put this into the panels folder and should fix that. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ggelvm606hq6q74/world_menu_panel.zip

Can anybody tell me how to change the way the player attributes get "highlighted" (average, good, excellent) ? That´s literally the only thing that i don´t like about the skin, find it very difficult to quickly gauge a players rating quality with the coloured background rather than different-colour-numbers.

It was changed at some point (v1.0 was not like that yet), so any chance plugging in a old file would do the trick ? (if so, which ?)

cheers for any help

move the panel called player overview panel.xml over to your desktop and place this in the panels folder http://www.mediafire.com/download/oclid1bvn4i3av6/player+overview+panel.zip

thank you for this great skin. Also, thanks for updating everything so quickly! :brock:

also also, is there anyway I can change the panels that show up on the screen in-game? Currently there are three, but is there anyway to make them smaller or reduce the number to two panels? They currently get in the way of the sidebars that I usually use. Playing windowed:

bMyN3J4.jpg

Better?

76NgHak.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d261x8m9p8p31cc/player_attributes_panel.zip

Place that in the panels folder. overwrite when asked

Hi mate, love this skin. However, I put the panel in the correct folder but it is still dark writing that is hard to see. Its not just the player menus but every menu, is there a fix you can recommend? Cheers mate.

Hmm, I just upgraded this skin to 1.6.

Now I have a weird issue!

I used 1.5 with 125% zoom because my default screen resolution is 2560 X 1440. But now when i zoom, and only when I zoom, The skin gets a lot of red!?

Home_%20%20Home_zpszhxa5cmc.png

If I use 100% instead of 125% the red color goes away, but there's a lot of empty space on most screens, so I prefer 125% zoom.

Home_%20%20Home-2_zpsrp2gcmj0.png

Any idea how to get the red color to go away AND use 125% zoom?

If you look at #122 you will see it reported.

It is most unfortunate since as long as it persists the skin is practically unusable at higher resolutions. Version 1.5 (DF11) though does not have this problem

Thank you I will into it right away. Would never of known cheers

Could you please try moving this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qopknlk7109h9k8/player_2.zip

"game" folder andromeda/panels/game

Somehow Mediafire does not allow me to download the file (I get an error message on the captcha). Can you upload it to dropbox or somewhere else?

EDIT: Got the file and put it into the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\Andromeda 1.7b\panels\game folder. I'm trying it as we speak

Player attributes panel, use bg as colour = "false"

Sorry looks like it eat half my post...

Player attributes panel, use bg as colour = "false"

look for the xml, and then a find on the text it should be set to use bg as colour="true", just change it to false. :) clear cache and reload.

I'm not sure about 1.7 as I have only just noticed it has been updated but, on 1.6, I have no option to tutor any of my players. The link for tutoring is not there and i have to change the skin if I wish to tutor anyone. I will see if the issue is still there on 1.7 and let you know.

Just a quick update now I am using 1.7. There is still no way to tutor youngsters and there is a blank space between 'Stats' and 'Form' under the 'Reports' tab for players. I am not 100% sure as to what this blank space should contain, if anything at all. Other than that, It's an amazing skin, keep it up.

Just a quick update now I am using 1.7. There is still no way to tutor youngsters and there is a blank space between 'Stats' and 'Form' under the 'Reports' tab for players. I am not 100% sure as to what this blank space should contain, if anything at all. Other than that, It's an amazing skin, keep it up.

Delete the sections folder then that will fix it

Thank you for this skin and all the effort you put in to keep it updated. Is it against the rules to give a donation for all your time and effort. I wouldn't mine chucking couple of quid your way as i use the skin all the time and a little thanks would not hurt.

Cheers again

Thank you for this skin and all the effort you put in to keep it updated. Is it against the rules to give a donation for all your time and effort. I wouldn't mine chucking couple of quid your way as i use the skin all the time and a little thanks would not hurt.

Cheers again

Thank you that means so much, I'm glad your enjoying :)

It is indeed a great skin, theBantams!!

In 1.7b the stars are gone from the scouting reports you get in your inbox. You added them to in 1.6, but now they're gone.

About the weird red stuff I get in 125% zoom... I get that also when using OPZ Elite Skin also. Thought maybe it could help you track it down.

Archived