[FM16] English Leagues to Level Eight - Download Now

SOSppKW.jpg

All English leagues fully playable down to Level Eight. This includes relegation from Level Eight.

Fully tested over multiple seasons and working perfectly. Only leagues have been added. I'd recommend adding the players from the below leagues using 'advanced database' (see below). You may also want to select 'Add Players to Playable Teams' to fill your squad if needed. Or not, I'm not your Dad!

z4inpjZ.jpg

Leagues added:

Northern Premier

Southern Premier

Isthmian Premier

Northern Premier Div One North

Northern Premier Div One South

Southern Div One Central

Southern Div One South & West

Isthmian Div One North

Isthmian Div One South

This database is not affiliated with any of the more popular Lower League databases. If you are after a richer lower league experience with full squads and scouted players with regional cups added then you would be best served waiting for one of them. This database is intended for those of you who need basic but functional access to levels 7 & 8 of the English pyramid right now!

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINK

*Removed file from Steam, due to people having issues subscribing.

*Leagues now sorted by points, goal difference, goals for and finally games against the tied teams. Previously it was only points then alphabetical order. Oops!

how do you add the add the players and staff using the editor to the squads?

On the new game overview screen, tick the below:

QJlKVAG.jpg

If you would rather not have randomly generated players added, don't tick 'Add players to playable teams'.

If you would rather not have randomly generated staff added, tick 'Do not add key staff'.

I haven't bought the in game editor (nor do i intend to) so I can't test this unfortunately. However it won't have anything to do with the database and should be reported in the bugs section if it persists. You may also want to try unticking the option below in your preferences to not see the icon for it at all.

D2T9Rr4.jpg

cheers for this mate i had a hard time getting Steam to download it, had to subscribe and unsubscribe over and over and eventually it worked, the .xml in the download link makes my game go messed up and does not work the same as the .fmf through steam.

cheers for this mate i had a hard time getting Steam to download it, had to subscribe and unsubscribe over and over and eventually it worked, the .xml in the download link makes my game go messed up and does not work the same as the .fmf through steam.

Thanks for letting me know. I have included a link now to the fmf file.

As pointed out by someone on Steam, this does not include the FA Trophy or FA Vase at levels 7 & 8. The entry point for the FA trophy is still the Conference N/S. Adding levels 7 & 8 would mean rebuilding the FA Tropy, and that was never in the scope of this database.

Just mention the FA Vase doesn't include clubs lower than Level 9. Presumably this is also the same for the FA Cup.

Just mention the FA Vase doesn't include clubs lower than Level 9. Presumably this is also the same for the FA Cup.

The FA Vase does include clubs lower than Level 9, it's for Levels 9-10 with some Level 11 clubs taking part. The FA Cup is down to Level 10, and the FA Trophy is for Levels 5-8.

The FA Vase does include clubs lower than Level 9, it's for Levels 9-10 with some Level 11 clubs taking part. The FA Cup is down to Level 10, and the FA Trophy is for Levels 5-8.

You are quite right, & I meant to say higher than level 9. I also meant that the FA Cup hadn't been updated like the FA Trophy. Poorly worded & phrased, but I am quite clear about what levels all the cups play at.

The level 8 playoffs should be by league. The 4 teams from each league qualify for individual playoffs, there isn't one big 24 team playoff. For example Hereford FC (Southern League S&W) ended up playing Horsham (Isthmian D1S) in the final.

The league dates are wrong as well. Most non-leagues finish at the end of April not the end of May.

Archived