B Team Training Control

Well, kinda figured out something.

When I get a news item on the 1st about B team performance, I noticed a click field that enabled controlling training. The list shows up to six players, not the entire team, so based on luck if the player you want to control training for is in the list.

I've not found this "control training" checkbox anywhere else.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Hey there,

My apologies that this is causing issues, this is something we are aware of internally and is under review.

Thanks for taking the time to post. If you have any further issues you consider to be bugs please do head over here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/519-Football-Manager-2016-Bugs-Forum - and open up a post in the relevant forum.

Cheers,

Seb.

There's also a major bug when having a playable B team affiliate.

When unticking rest before/after match in the first team team training, it gets reset after a couple of days, meaning you're forced to have rest before/after match unless you untick the setting every couple of days.

That, and to a lesser degree not having control of training for B team players as promised, makes leagues with B team affiliates unplayable for me, which is a shame since I mainly play in the German league.

Hoping these issues are fixed sooner rather than later.

• SI Staff
When this is fixed in a future update is this something that requires a new save?

I believe it would be save game compatible, but it is be best to confirm that at the time rather than now.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Hey Some Guy,

The change made here was for the senior manager to be able to take control of B team players' individual training as per the OP. This is now possible via the Training > Individual page.

The intention was not for the senior manager to be able to control B team coaching schedules, which is why this is linking to the senior team coaches page. However this issue is now logged in our system.

Cheers,

Seb.

Hey Some Guy,

The change made here was for the senior manager to be able to take control of B team players' individual training as per the OP. This is now possible via the Training > Individual page.

The intention was not for the senior manager to be able to control B team coaching schedules, which is why this is linking to the senior team coaches page. However this issue is now logged in our system.

Cheers,

Seb.

Can't see it working for me, still all greyed out.

Archived