Sports Interactive Community
mou321

FM16 : Tycoon Saves

So if they start in March 2015 when does the transfer window start for the first season?

So if they start in March 2015 when does the transfer window start for the first season?

If this was directed towards my saves, As soon as the game loads you can buy and sell. reg windows still apply. ots been a while since ive actually played with the ones i started then so off the top of my head dont know exact dates. will check later

i see it in emails in my saves . i know if you go to a teams history its there but as far as using a SI supported feature to search, i dont think so

So I'm playing a journeyman save with every league in Europe where the goal is to go from bottom to top basically moving through as many clubs as possible.

All of a sudden I get this whilst managing a ****** team in the Ukrainian second tier.

wxnmncW.jpg

If it goes through I'll upload.

Should be a little different than my current financial situation.

Iy6Sgk8.jpg

Okay it went through.

https://mega.nz/#!C8YiVCaY!gvQBrnCe2Fx6oZZZ7za181JazAq0FCNBay6fqoCb5T8

sPpvRYg.jpg

Club: Avangard Kramatorsk

League: Persha Liha (Ukrainian Second Tier)

Database Size: Huge (120k players)

Leagues: Every league in Europe

Date: 28/04/2018

Original DB + Sortitoutsi files

Budgets next season: Transfer budget 20mil GBP; Wage budget 24k/week

Really interested in playing that game William Hall, but after clicking on the link that you gave, it said that you need a decryption key? Any ideas?

Club: St. Mirren

League: Scottish Championship

Database Size: Medium(Custom, 50,000 players)

Leagues: England(league 2), Scotland(league 2) and top leagues for Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, France, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine.

Date: 09/09/2016

Balance: 24m

Transfer Budget: 18m remaining

Wage Budget: 63k(33k used)

Also there is no editor used or anything used with a 3rd party editor. I was the Rangers manager but retired myself. Attribute masking is turned off for the guys who prefer it that way!

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!2RshkAIY!sK2IGz3lK2JXJVpkITq4MLkmq9sccC4X3GNY3wzrIw0

ok, all you do now is sim. i usually sim 2 months. once the sim is done i go to messages and check for takeovers or tycoon takeovers. The way i do this is use the search feature in messages and use keywords. the 3 i use are takeover, tycoon and count. the reason i search for the word count is because after any tycoon takeover happens the message aways says " Your team counts the money" or something along those lines. if you dont know how to use keyword searches in your mail, click the magnifying glass here

EPQoOpX.png

Now its just a simple matter of simming, if the takeover isnt a tycoon takeover you just load the file back up and sim again. and keep doing it until you have a tycoon takeover. be warned it could take one sim or 200. on a couple of my saves it took one or 2 sims but on a few it took well over 150. Good luck and if you have any questions, feel free to pm me and i will help if i can

First, Thanks for your Suggestion. After i played in FM15 a long Time in England and see many Tycoon Takeovers (without Changing / Data Edit etc. anything), fe. i lead Sutton United from 6th Div. to Premier League same with with Lincoln City, Conference, both Tycoon Clubs. I see a lot of Clubs their overtaken by Tycoon, Luton Town, York, Southport etc.

Now, i got FM16 and try to do it as you posted in Germany, changed 3-4 German Leagues in the Editor from Member Owned to Limited Company and a lot Chairman Trust Changings. Hope it would be worked. Finger Crossing. ;)

EDIT: - First i see that there many Consortium Overtakes but i´ve Delete Consortium in the Files. My changed Files:

## No Rich Individual Takeovers

## No Consortium Takeovers

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Germany"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "England"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Czech Republic"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "France"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Netherlands"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Argentina"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Brazil"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Spain"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Greece"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Italy"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Norway"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Poland"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Scotland"

## No PLC Takeovers

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Germany"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "England"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Czech Republic"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "France"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Netherlands"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Argentina"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Brazil"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Spain"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Greece"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Italy"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Norway"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Poland"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Scotland"

## No Fans Trust Takeovers

## No Local Businessman Takeovers

Is this wrong?

Seems it works for me now and so i got directly a Good one for you Guys. ;)

Q95N5C.png

WZKZYA.png

Database: Huge but only Germany down to Verbandsliga (T6) loaded, Brazil and Argentina View Only. - You can load more Countrys, its just March 2015. ;)

Cash: 76M €

Jobstate: Out of Work. Kick Labbadia out and talk to the Board from HSV. Was think about to do it for you but its better when you get the Possiblity to Create your own Manager and not mine "Larry the Fish". But if you want take the Fishman. lol

https://mega.nz/#!BJ4mSTSI!PZkpKzlMq27IbqGthRi-1eONmdFbRrwGq_D_FwnDRxk

First, Thanks for your Suggestion. After i played in FM15 a long Time in England and see many Tycoon Takeovers (without Changing / Data Edit etc. anything), fe. i lead Sutton United from 6th Div. to Premier League same with with Lincoln City, Conference, both Tycoon Clubs. I see a lot of Clubs their overtaken by Tycoon, Luton Town, York, Southport etc.

Now, i got FM16 and try to do it as you posted in Germany, changed 3-4 German Leagues in the Editor from Member Owned to Limited Company and a lot Chairman Trust Changings. Hope it would be worked. Finger Crossing. ;)

EDIT: - First i see that there many Consortium Overtakes but i´ve Delete Consortium in the Files. My changed Files:

## No Rich Individual Takeovers

## No Consortium Takeovers

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Germany"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "England"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Czech Republic"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "France"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Netherlands"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Argentina"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Brazil"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Spain"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Greece"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Italy"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Norway"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Poland"

"NO_CONSORTIUM_TAKEOVER" "Scotland"

## No PLC Takeovers

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Germany"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "England"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Czech Republic"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "France"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Netherlands"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Argentina"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Brazil"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Spain"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Greece"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Italy"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Norway"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Poland"

"NO_PLC_TAKEOVER" "Scotland"

## No Fans Trust Takeovers

## No Local Businessman Takeovers

Is this wrong?

you have to change the edt's in all 3 folders. 1600, 1601 and 1630 in order for it to work

d5c131bf01944483a5138fb710d6f528.png

Thanks Ross, i do it for all 3 Folders, Restart the Game, doesnt works, Restart Steam, Works. After that i get the 2 Posted Tycoons.

have to restart steam? odd. well good that it works. sometimes its a pain

true. sometimes it makes me crazy. fe. the Consortiums are still there although i disable em in the files. important is that it works to 50%.

got in my actual save all takeover variants, the disabled consortium, fan takeover (disabled too) but for me the important, 5 or 6 Sugardaddy Clubs, HSV, Braunschweig, Offenbach etc. and my own Club, Rostock. Got my Fun on it. lol

I have been running a sim for a number of years and a couple tycoons have popped up, if anyone is interested tell me which one and i will upload it for you. loaded leagues in all are the top two divisions in England, Italy, France, Germany, Spain with large database.  . Keep in mind i didnt change any edt files for these, they just happened in the sim. i have each year saved from the start to 2032 so whatever year you want just let me know.  if enough want them i will just upload every year. if you do want one, be sure to quote this so i will get an alert. 

I just went ahead and uploaded them, to get file just click team name. if you want a year inbetween the tycoon takeover and 2032, shoot me a message

U.S. Lecce -2026- Serie B- Currently ranked 5th in estimated value at 247 mill

Gazélec Football Club Ajaccio- 2020-Ligue 1(France)- Ranked 7th in estimated value at 87 mill. interestingly enough the tycoon is still there in 2032  and the teams value is 800 mill in 2032 yet have won no  Continental nor any league cups and only won the league once in those 12 years

Gimnàstic Tarragona SAD-2021-Liga Adelante- worth 98 million, 8th in spain

im going to go and list league rankings also., the first pic is in 2016, second is in 2032

a21d8d3b079643d19ddf790715b633a4.png  bed0a240597e41ccb3b7c88d9d4b4d1b.png

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

On 01/08/2016 at 13:36, Ross Ingersoll said:

I have been running a sim for a number of years and a couple tycoons have popped up, if anyone is interested tell me which one and i will upload it for you. loaded leagues in all are the top two divisions in England, Italy, France, Germany, Spain with large database.  . Keep in mind i didnt change any edt files for these, they just happened in the sim. i have each year saved from the start to 2032 so whatever year you want just let me know.  if enough want them i will just upload every year. if you do want one, be sure to quote this so i will get an alert. 

I just went ahead and uploaded them, to get file just click team name. if you want a year inbetween the tycoon takeover and 2032, shoot me a message

U.S. Lecce -2026- Serie B- Currently ranked 5th in estimated value at 247 mill

Gazélec Football Club Ajaccio- 2020-Ligue 1(France)- Ranked 7th in estimated value at 87 mill. interestingly enough the tycoon is still there in 2032  and the teams value is 800 mill in 2032 yet have won no  Continental nor any league cups and only won the league once in those 12 years

Gimnàstic Tarragona SAD-2021-Liga Adelante- worth 98 million, 8th in spain

im going to go and list league rankings also., the first pic is in 2016, second is in 2032

a21d8d3b079643d19ddf790715b633a4.png  bed0a240597e41ccb3b7c88d9d4b4d1b.png

Wouldn't mind that Lecce one!

Olympique de Marseille tycoon.

early 2016 in game..

budget 3-4 million. But the new owner will make that more later..

estimated value 169 million.

new owner is from Japan.

The new owner will Marseille  helping to the France top and the european top.

download link:    https://mega.nz/#!LYt3xQZZ!QCqwWj-G2_lkcaZ9PAJ815ac0WuMiH_JUud5LGK5_0g

Enjoy the Marseille tycoon save! 

And Allez l'OM ! :)

Olympique de Marseille_ Financiën Overzicht.png

Edited by BasOM2000

On 8/2/2016 at 10:23, clarkehwbu said:

Wouldn't mind that Lecce one!

just click the lecce name, will go to download

1 hour ago, BasOM2000 said:

Olympique de Marseille tycoon.

early 2016 in game..

budget 3-4 million. But the new owner will make that more later..

estimated value 169 million.

new owner is from Japan.

The new owner will Marseille  helping to the France top and the european top.

download link:    https://mega.nz/#!LYt3xQZZ!QCqwWj-G2_lkcaZ9PAJ815ac0WuMiH_JUud5LGK5_0g

Enjoy the Marseille tycoon save! 

And Allez l'OM ! :)

Olympique de Marseille_ Financiën Overzicht.png

you have it password protected so we cant retire you in game

West Brom aand Bordeaux.    both have around 80 mill for transfers . year is june 2017.  leagues loaded is the top division of Agentina, Brazil, portugual , belguim, holland, scotland and russia.   top 2 divisions in england, france, germany, italy and spain

Click here for file

I have had a few people ask me for Tottenham tycoons and with attribute masking off and for one reason or another was very difficult to get one, Well i finally have one for those who have asked. keep in mind this one has masking off, meaning you can see all attributes without scouting . I hope you enjoy it. btw, i only loaded top division in England and Ireland, that way you can add the ones you want. large database (winter transfer db). Keep in mind that the financial page was done in july so you wont have that till new season transfer money and wage budget is given to you for new season

31e2471f55df43d4bc2ac8b13c8c7bd7.png

6459516d3a0047499b57f726bd493103.png

Click me for file

Havant & Waterlooville have just been taken over by a Chinese investor in my save. Very early on in the game as well, 22nd August 2015, just four league games into my Oxford City save. (Ironically H&W are my next opponents!)

All leagues are loaded.

Save file here.

haventtycoon.png

Edited by WarroOxford

28 minutes ago, WarroOxford said:

Havant & Waterlooville have just been taken over by a Chinese investor in my save. Very early on in the game as well, 22nd August 2015, just four league games into my Oxford City save. (Ironically H&W are my next opponents!)

All leagues are loaded.

Save file here.

haventtycoon.png

nice work, i will give this a try. was actually thinking of asking if anyone had a vanarama team tycoon . 

2 hours ago, Jack Herrer said:

Ross can i get A. C. Milan? Thanks

i will give it a try. what leagues loaded and any special settings?

7 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

i will give it a try. what leagues loaded and any special settings?

Italian 1.2., spain 1.2. german 1.2. england 1.2.. thanks

Same save as the one I've posted above with the Havant and Waterlooville tycoon. Saturday 28th May 2016 game time, first season completed. Eastleigh are still in the National League but are now tycoon owned. 

Out of interest, despite being tycoon owned, Havant and Waterlooville only finished 12th in the National League South. They sacked their manager midway through the season and I applied for the job but wasn't able to get it. (I'm now at Nuneaton if anyone cares. :) )

Eastleigh Tycoon Save here

eastleightycoon.png

Ross can i get tranmere rovers fc tycoon? Or a Blackburn Rovers tycoon?

Edited by BasOM2000

1 hour ago, BasOM2000 said:

Ross can i get tranmere rovers fc tycoon? Or a Blackburn Rovers tycoon?

i am working on a couple others right now but i will give it a shot this weekend

23 hours ago, balie02 said:

i know its a long shot but a Liverpool tycoon

there you go balie, posted a liverpool tycoon but you should prob add more leagues. I was rushed for time so epl is only league in it but because of the start date i used, if you put them in now they will show up by beginning of the season