[FM2016] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, Oceania).

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on making all nations having their own soccer leagues. I love these league files getting overhaul! By the way:

1. Is all nations participating the World Cup and international competitions?

2. Will you expect to create some regional leagues per each nation? (i.e. Catalonia in Spain, California in U.S., etc.)

3. Did you have a plan to create fictional clubs per each nation, so that there will be more challenging for these new teams?

4. Does all nations received a maximum youth rating?

5. I will expect to see its own World League of Nations, composed of all national teams from around the world.

I hope it is now expected to see that by the end of 2015.:thup:

Hey sherwinriga, thanks dude :)

1. Honestly I don't know yet how it works but I saw Monaco and other nations was taking part of some international competition in Europe. Anyway I'll work on this.

2. Yeah, I gonna do leagues for every autonomy and now I'm working on divided Spain :)

3. Probably not, it would be better if I find in internet real clubs with logos.

4. I'm trying to do it more realistic and for example Vatican has 20 youth ratig, Abkazia 50 or more less. Of course you can change it in editor for yourself, it's eazy.

5. I will try add those nations to international competitions, clubs too :) I was thinking about 3rd league for Europe (after CL and EL) for those weaker clubs.

I have a lot of work, will see how much Ill do till new year.

Thanks, sir. I hope that I can see more nations having their own teams like the autonomous areas of Spain and provinces of France. :)

1. So, all nations will have their separate regional leagues, is that right?

2. Also, is there a chance to see a Catalonia national football team or even a Valencia and Canary Islands team?

3. And did you make all nations having their own youth teams to use on the youth international competitions like Olympics, U-21, U-19 and U-17?

I hope I can see more screenshots like leagues in the developing teams (i.e. Philippines, Mozambique, Eq. Guinea, etc.) even some sleeping giant nations (i.e. India, Guam, American Samoa, Albania, etc.) as well as the WC qualifying events.

Sherwinriga, it will be done.

1. I'll try but anyway you won't able to select them all because I can't create new ID's. I gonna make all European countries and their autonomies be playable together at once with important countries from other continents.

2. I work on this right now, it will take few days.

3. I didn't think about Olympic games. Maybe later.

I can do some screenshots in the main folder, that's not a problem.

Did anyone chcecked compatibility on the latest patch? Testing advenced rules in editor is still broken.

Ironmaster , that's right, I gonna do them later. Now I'm focused on Europe and specifically on dividing Spain :) Today I made 2 countries of 19 and I'll release till I do all of them. After that I have to update whole project to next version. The main changes:

1. changed penalties from yellow cards from 2,3,4,5 series to 5,10,15 (1st serie 1 additional pause, 2nd serie 2 additional pauses, 3rd serie 3 additional pauses) and 3 suspensions for 2 red cards.

2. changed subs from 6 of 12 to 3 of 9.

3. changed date of supercup and added 2nd match.

What you think about it? Imo number of subs was too high but now you won't need that much if your players wouldn't get so many suspensions.

Nice team for Catalans!:) I have questions:

1. When you add a new nation to the international competitions, it will affect the FIFA World Rankings?

2. Can you show the list of nations your working in progress?

3. When it's the time you want to create new IDs for the new teams and clubs? Maybe next year?

4. Is the FIFA World Cup and continental competitions have random hosts or not?

I hope that the next release would be more exciting!

Hey again sherwinriga :)

1. That's right, all of the nations I did are taking part in FIFA World Rankings.

2. Divided Spain on 19 autonomy's - 17 provinces and 2 cities which are in Africa, Morocco. You can find this in wikipedia :-)

3. I do not have more time to create clubs.. :| I work alone on this project.

4. I have yet to see how it looks and I would like to championship played out in many countries and autonomies.

Few screens of my work:

Andalusia

http://i.imgur.com/OSuZIZX.png

Galicia

http://i.imgur.com/nFeOnyT.png

Valencia

http://i.imgur.com/W7p9L2b.png

Your progress was very good in dividing Spain.:) I'm sure that it will be finished soon. By the way, once the first phase is done, the second phase is to update all right? I hope this megapack would be more better. I would love to see all international competitions updated and I want to know if you have holidayed the Olympic Games to see better results.

terrorsquad, I don't know yet, as much as my time permits :)

sherwinriga, yea, SI Games wanted to eliminate the limit and believes that it is not but it is .. You can check this in game and you can start new thread in bug section and report this :) I tried month ago...

Say now, that's really good!:) Do you know about the UEFA Regions Cup? Once Spain is done, then you will make regional teams all over the world. It's going to be a great challenge for you to complete it. I hope by the end of the 2015, it's going to be complete for Spain!:thup:

Hey Sangue Blu, I have a problem regarding using the Australian pack where a crash dump is created when I do one of these two things; Decline an interview or continue a few days. Any fixes?

Also, how can I change this file in the FM Editor to my preferences? (Want to edit the teams to their proper leagues and change their logo, I also don't know how to do that).

I wonder about letting all the Spanish regional and autonomous teams to the FIFA World Cup qualifiers and UEFA Euro qualifying, even the UEFA Nations League. I hope you test it very well and see some results. Plus I want to see some screenshots about that!:D

Happy new year to you, dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Will it be optional to expand the FIFA World Cup from 32 to 40 teams starting 2022 or 2026? And also, will you revamp the whole continental championships and the co-efficients for the continental club leagues? And just one thing, I suggest:

- Create another Spanish autonomous area databases but you need to make regens in Spanish this time (That bug still stands by the way:()

- Create an International League, composed of all national teams participating

- Resolve the Crimea NT issue and allow Gibraltar to compete for the World Cup qualifiers

I hope that you will continue updating the entire megapack! Keep up the good work!:)

Archived