Football Manager Touch 2016 Feedback Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought the nvidia k1 it's running fm touch great. I accidentally set it up has English (USA) instead of English (UK). I realised when I had a general manager and US dollars, and soccer news not football news, I have changed the language to uk started a new game but the game still thinks I'm American. Is this a bug and do I have to uninstall then reinstall the game. It's only a small issue I know.

I just bought the nvidia k1 it's running fm touch great. I accidentally set it up has English (USA) instead of English (UK). I realised when I had a general manager and US dollars, and soccer news not football news, I have changed the language to uk started a new game but the game still thinks I'm American. Is this a bug and do I have to uninstall then reinstall the game. It's only a small issue I know.

See this to change the in-game language: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/206137941-Android-General

Yep. I'm three seasons in and I'm yet to have a player fully learn a position.

Any update on this? Between not being able to train players in new positions, all my reserve players getting upset at their training, and not having affiliates in Create-a-Club, I'm wondering if I should've bought the PC version...

We want to hear your feedback on FM Touch. Tell us what you like, tell us what you don’t. But please remember to try and keep it civil and constructive. A lot of hard work not just from everyone at Sports Interactive, but also our numerous researchers around the World has gone into this game.

We just hope you enjoy it and that you have a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs in football management. And just remember - for every moment you want to pull your hair out or squeeze your mouse until it cracks, you’re likely to have one where you want to shout so loud you’ll wake the rest of the street. Well, unless you’re as tactically naïve as me that is.

Important links below:

Announcement can be found here – http://community.sigames.com/showthr...4#post10565904

FAQ can be found here – http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015

Please raise any issues you believe are bugs here – http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/519

Keep all your feedback in here for Touch mode :)

Enjoy!

I am using FM16 Touch on my iPad, and want to play a 3-3-2-2 (since I have no fullbacks but great wingers), but it won't let me make a custom formation like in previous iOS games. Can anyone help???

I am using FM16 Touch on my iPad, and want to play a 3-3-2-2 (since I have no fullbacks but great wingers), but it won't let me make a custom formation like in previous iOS games. Can anyone help???

You should be able to just drag the tiles on the pitch to change the formation.

Is it my idea or FMT tablet version is more difficult than the pc one?I manage Everton and with exactly the same tactics and players i am by far more successful in my pc save.

There's no difference between the FMT for PC or Tablet in that regard. It's still the same ME etc.

What about teamtalks influence?

What about it? In the full fat version you can do team talks, but this has a small effect on your team. In FMT, whether PC or Tablet, you can't do team talks so again it is the same.

This is correct, in one of my thread which was left without reply I raised a similar concern that using EXACT same team, season and tactics on PC I receive much better results. I don't know if this is a issue with team talks or with tactics familiarity that is absent on FMT. Something is definitely wrong.

Sigh. No editor yet again. You made lots of DLCs and that is blocking 3rd parties(FMTRE) from creating an editor for Touch because they don't want to adversely affect the sale. Why do you have to make things difficult for everybody? Add all the DLC prices together and sell an editor for that price or more. I don't care. I just need an editor to enjoy this game and DLC policies are screwing it up again like last year.

• Administrators
Sigh. No editor yet again. You made lots of DLCs and that is blocking 3rd parties(FMTRE) from creating an editor for Touch because they don't want to adversely affect the sale. Why do you have to make things difficult for everybody? Add all the DLC prices together and sell an editor for that price or more. I don't care. I just need an editor to enjoy this game and DLC policies are screwing it up again like last year.

There's an editor for the full game mode.

There's an editor for the full game mode.

We all know there is an editor for the full game. What all people that play FM Toutch Editor is to enjoy those leagues (either real of fantasy ones) that you don't officially support or just go more levels is supported by you. Even there are those who simply don't care for the leagues created, just want to make a simple edito to correct some player/staff information that they feel is not correct.

I think it would bring to FM Touch more fun to this version of the game, but you probably know that by now.

I just hope you guys see the importance of an Editor is for FM in general, not only for full game, but also for the FM Touch, even if you restricted the editor for desktop version at first. It would just benefit the experience of Football Manager even further.

Again that is my humble opinion of it. And Yes I'm going to participate in this debate every time no matter the thread. ;) I will be those kids that go on car trip asking every second "Are we there yet?" :p

• Administrators
We all know there is an editor for the full game. What all people that play FM Toutch Editor is to enjoy those leagues (either real of fantasy ones) that you don't officially support or just go more levels is supported by you. Even there are those who simply don't care for the leagues created, just want to make a simple edito to correct some player/staff information that they feel is not correct.

I think it would bring to FM Touch more fun to this version of the game, but you probably know that by now.

I just hope you guys see the importance of an Editor is for FM in general, not only for full game, but also for the FM Touch, even if you restricted the editor for desktop version at first. It would just benefit the experience of Football Manager even further.

Again that is my humble opinion of it. And Yes I'm going to participate in this debate every time no matter the thread. ;) I will be those kids that go on car trip asking every second "Are we there yet?" :p

Fair enough. It's a bit of a generalisation to say "all people that play FM Touch" want this to be fair, there are also plenty of players that for their own reasons, prefer the leagues out of the box as they are officially made.

The points about people wanting the ability to play Custom Leagues in FM Touch is well documented on these forums, and we are listening to your feedback. That said, to answer your question, we are not there yet. :)

On iPad Air 2, when I unlock an achievement, it won't apply to my game, for example Achieved Unsackable - click on it, and it redirects me to my wallet, which just shows the unlockable I purchased (transfer funds). I am able to buy unlockales and aply them fine to my game, but any I achieve doesn't work, even after saving etc.

On iPad Air 2, when I unlock an achievement, it won't apply to my game, for example Achieved Unsackable - click on it, and it redirects me to my wallet, which just shows the unlockable I purchased (transfer funds). I am able to buy unlockales and aply them fine to my game, but any I achieve doesn't work, even after saving etc.

Are you connected to the internet and Game Center when you earn the unlocks? You have to be online for the unlock to register with the store.

I am still "stuck" on the FM14 Version playing FMC mode. When following discussions here about FMT with lots of people asking for an Editor I wonder if I could include third Party graphics like facepacks to the FMT Desktop Version. I can do that in FMC 14 and for me it's a vital part of the playing experience. I do understand that it is not easily possible when using the Android (or iOS) pleatform but on a Desktop Version I would expect this to work (compromising on cross-device compatibility, of course).

So in other words I Need to understand this lack of an Editor in FMT16 better:

- Is it possible to include third Party graphics (facepacks, kits etc) on FMT16 Desktop Version?

- Is it possible to use third Party files that Change Club and competition names to the correct ones on FMT16 Desktop Version?

Please forgive my strange usage of capital letters - that's auto-correction...

• Administrators

It does work vossmaj, however I'd have to advise you speak to those that have created the files you are trying to use, for installation instructions.

:thup:

Excellent! Otherwise it would be my nr1 on the wishlist thread. Thanks for the fast reply.

Just to double-check: Using files like These (facepacks, corrections of Club names) on FMT Desktop Version automatically means that cross-device compatibility to FMT (Android) is gone (for saves that use These files), right?

• Administrators
:thup:

Excellent! Otherwise it would be my nr1 on the wishlist thread. Thanks for the fast reply.

Just to double-check: Using files like These (facepacks, corrections of Club names) on FMT Desktop Version automatically means that cross-device compatibility to FMT (Android) is gone (for saves that use These files), right?

Graphics files are not cross-saved, only save game files are. So when you play on PC you'll see the pictures you've added but not on Tablet.

I can't stand the fact that the relegation rules between the Dutch Jupiler League (second league) and Topklasse (amateurs) is wrong in this game! I want to change it, but there is no way to do it in FMT! I need the correct rules since i want to take an amateur team to the top.. I regret buying this game right now. Hopefully it is fixed in the winter-update....

Oh and give us an editor (pre-game) for FM touch. I use FMT on the PC because with a full-time job and full-time GF i don't have that much time anymore. But i have played this game since fm 2005 and even before since CM00-01. So it doesn't mean i'm a rook and i don't need an editor to fix the little errors that are always in the game...

Ps. Why can't you disable the first transfer window spendings in FMT like in FM?!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes logged into Games Center and online. I can purchase stuff fine. It's just when I win unlockables thats' the problem - I click on say Unlockable Achieved - 'Abolish Transfer Windows', it arrives at the store 'processing' and then quickly redirects me to FM Touch Unlockables where I need to purchase Abolish Transfer Windows. It's happened loads of times for all sorts of unlockables. It still remembers 'All Players Interested' though - I have an option to Remove From Game - because I purchased that.

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet. Will Touch run on it or will I have to go for Mobile instead? Is there a demo I can try out?

I have started my own thread asking this very question!! Could you please let me know how it runs pal?? How laggy it is??

Is there any reason why the Google Pixel C is not supported? Since it is one of the most powerful Android Tablets on the market (with Google supporting it as a Nexus type device)? The HTC Nexus 9 is on the list, but the Pixel C not.

Loving everything about it so far. Prozone is great. Here are two things I'd love:

1 - ProZone for multi-game analysis, i.e., players average position over all league games.

2 - The performance stats for the whole squad. This is the biggest issue for me. I cannot compare the cross-completion of my two wingers on one screen. In the full FM, the squad view lets you see all these things like headers and tackles, but not in Touch. That would be a huge help, as performance stats are one of the things I care most about in the game. Is it possible to include this in a game update, since the architecture is already in the full FM?

Edit to add some examples of the nice work being done from both the visual and analytic end: this

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

FMT freezes during the installation of the update.

Is this a known issue or am i just reaaaallly unlucky? And any suggestion on what to do?

Complete re-installation?

(Have space and of course i have rebooted both app and android tablet)

I'd try uninstalling, then re-installing. It won't affect your save data.

If you still have issues, start a new thread :)

Just got this on a Shield K1, I'm surprised at how smoothly and quickly it's running.

Only thing I don't like, and it's nothing that can be helped, just a limitation of having a physically small screen, but it's how small the Attribute Analysis tab is. I'd like it to be twice as big at least, but of course, where would you put it?!

I'm a bit of a stickler for having a large Attribute Analysis tab on my PC too, and it's an important factor of which skins I'll use, not that it's a deal breaker on the tablet.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to check before spending money...

I have FM touch 2016 for iPad. Works a dream, but I miss the full length 3D matches for tactic creation.

If I buy FM16 for PC, it says it comes with fmt and cross save included? So woukd I then be able to cross save my iPad game to PC watch full length 3D matches on PC until sorted my tactics. Then cross save back to iPad n continue playing on iPad as more convenient for me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, could it be possible to let us choose more than 3 countries on FM Touch for players with iPad Pro or Air 2 who are both very powerful ?

I have been a longtime player of FM on PC but now that i can play on tablet everywhere i prefer the Touch experience. I know the Touch version is more streamlined but i would prefer to let players choose what they prefer without restrictions if our tablet can handle it.

I mean it seriously it bother me to have database players restrictions and can't make the team i really want just because you don't give the choice to the customers.

On PC you let players choose with a warning if they choose too much championships and too large players database. But in final it's their problem and own business.

SO PLEASE GIVE US THE CHOICE ON TABLET TOO DAMNIT. THANKS :)

Archived