Football Manager 2016 Out Now - Official Feedback Thread

Most of the tactics I have seen posted on the forums have either one or both fullbacks set to run forward often (wingback or fullback on attacking duty) - which is kind of strange. I grasp the aspect of wanting to have your fullback get forward, but there is a time and place for everything. People are under the assumption that you have to have him instructed to get forward to actually have him run forward, but that is really not the case. Having a fullback on support duty still gets forward, he might do so at better times than the guy just instructed to bomb forward all the time - the guy bombing forward all the time eventually gets caught out. You can instruct your fullbacks/wing backs to go forward often, but usually it requires that you are playing against a very defensive opponent and you need to get more players forward to break down their stubborn defense.

When defending deep, you might want to turn off forward runs all together so not to leave your team open to attacks. If you give your wide play some thought, I am sure that people should be able to handle the 'wide threat' better and not constantly leave themselves open out there by instructing the team to do so...

Thanks for the quick response.

I keep my defenders on WB-S with get further forward instruction (may drop this see what results I get). Also will drop exploit flanks as standard instruction. It seems though that counter/flexible or standard/flexible play better than most other combos, in my short time playing FM16. My results are encouraging re my NUFC team. In RL there also appear to play better as a counter attacking team!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the quick response.

I keep my defenders on WB-S with get further forward instruction (may drop this see what results I get). Also will drop exploit flanks as standard instruction. It seems though that counter/flexible or standard/flexible play better than most other combos, in my short time playing FM16. My results are encouraging re my NUFC team. In RL there also appear to play better as a counter attacking team!

Well, this is a debate that could on forever regarding what works best. Just remember, counter and standard usually do well against teams coming at you - which is the point of those type of strategies... The problems you will eventually run into is that, especially if you do well, your opponents might decide not to open themselves up for your counter attacking any longer. You will eventually have to figure out what settings (easier) break down very defensive/hard to open opponents. You would and should expect teams to change their strategies against you like you would expect out in the real world - teams play differently against, for example, Barcelona than they do against Braintree town...

it's a question mate , sure the game is playable

Well I'm just curious, because if the answer is yes, then you'd see why they're never going to tell you yes or no to that question. They don't even know themselves, as has been said a million times before.

Even I , who for years just watched what was written by friends , I had to register an account to lament , once again , that the SI has so little regard for who gives you money. Every year is the same thing ... and apparently , this year is even worse!

It is inconceivable that after a month after the game's release , although no corecção has left . Inconceivable. They can make the turns they want to defend the indefensible that this is truly a shame.

And yes, not worth being asked when you leave the patch because it will come out when the SI staff find it a good day to work . Until then ... go enjoying with our money.

it's a question mate , sure the game is playable

I disagree, a simple thing like the interface resetting for pages like player selection has driven me away from the game completely.

The million of other bugs, like Spanish B teams can hire scout, but you can't see them from the A team and a 3D view that broken and not showing what the ME is calculating (I regularly see goals, where the keeper goes into his goal picks up the ball and then does a kick, so clearly it wasn't a goal.), is all adding up to this being the worst FM, I've ever played and no hotfixes released is really making it look even worse.

Maybe the ME is better, but what does it help when a big part of the icing for the cake has been broken, this is not the matrix, I don't watch ME calculations directly.

Even I , who for years just watched what was written by friends , I had to register an account to lament , once again , that the SI has so little regard for who gives you money. Every year is the same thing ... and apparently , this year is even worse!

It is inconceivable that after a month after the game's release , although no corecção has left . Inconceivable. They can make the turns they want to defend the indefensible that this is truly a shame.

And yes, not worth being asked when you leave the patch because it will come out when the SI staff find it a good day to work . Until then ... go enjoying with our money.

Worse? don't know how you've come to that conclusion when the general opinion on the forum is that its been one of the best releases for years.

Yes there are some annoying bugs which is the reason I'm still playing 15 but I'm confident they'll get fixed.

As for money its a ridiculous argument given the value most users get out of FM, a lot will spend more on a random night out.

Worse? don't know how you've come to that conclusion when the general opinion on the forum is that its been one of the best releases for years.

Yes there are some annoying bugs which is the reason I'm still playing 15 but I'm confident they'll get fixed.

As for money its a ridiculous argument given the value most users get out of FM, a lot will spend more on a random night out.

Friend,

It does not matter if the money spent on Fm can spend a night or a sweatshirt, or women. Spent money and want to match. What matters is that they get money for what they do . Do not make us any favors . They have merit ? Has. But they are not immune to criticism .

As for the FM be the best of recent years , the fact that the doors still play last year ... says it all.

More:

11 days ago that nothing is set in application . We can confirm that even in steam.db ...

https://steamdb.info/app/378120/history/?changeid=1581750

" 11 days ago Change # 1581750 "

Our money the SI already have it ... so are quiet.

Uses steam.db to try and make a point after showing no knowledge of how development actually works. 10 out of 10.

Reputation issue:

I am doing a Pellegrini esque career thing in South America. Started with lowest rep, unemployed and building up etc. After a league winning effort in Peru (both apertura and closura, plus playoff win) my rep goes to 30%. It's nice. I leave to take over Montevideo de Liverpool in Uruguay, in mid January 2018. They are dead last in the overall standings, 1-7-7 and look doomed. The Apertura is over by the time I get there. We win the Closura and move up to 5th in overall standings. We win the playoff cup thing and are crowned champions. However, my reputation remains on 30% weeks later. The overall league winners manager wins Manager of the Year award, which is ok, but does one get zero credit for the achievement?

I've given it time, but the new tactics screen is HORRIBLE. Sorry. Somebody tell me just what was wrong with the clickable list exactly?! It was literally simplicity itself. The new screen is just too all over the place. Another case of something needlessly going backwards.

Friend,

It does not matter if the money spent on Fm can spend a night or a sweatshirt, or women. Spent money and want to match. What matters is that they get money for what they do . Do not make us any favors . They have merit ? Has. But they are not immune to criticism .

As for the FM be the best of recent years , the fact that the doors still play last year ... says it all.

Usually a major update will come out in January.. has been this way since the start of FM pretty much.. not sure why it's a surprise to people.

How about instead of insulting the developers you bother to mention what exactly your issue is with the game as it is? And I have no doubt, since you are so upset by this that it is something major and you've created a thread in the bug/tech section to report it so it will be fixed yes?.

I've given it time, but the new tactics screen is HORRIBLE. Sorry. Somebody tell me just what was wrong with the clickable list exactly?! It was literally simplicity itself. The new screen is just too all over the place. Another case of something needlessly going backwards.

Fair enough.. but frankly, despite my quite vocal issues with this before release, I find the new screen more than intuitive enough and can see why the change was made, when you consider where they are going with it all.

Fair enough.. but frankly, despite my quite vocal issues with this before release, I find the new screen more than intuitive enough and can see why the change was made, when you consider where they are going with it all.

I would just LOVE you to elaborate....

I would just LOVE you to elaborate....

Happily will, despite your suspiciously aggressive sounding reply..

I like how I can easily throw the players around on the pitch without any hassle of right clicking with my trackpad on my laptop, and i like how they overlap to visually illustrate how there may be some overlap of the players in the engine too. I like how the boxes resize to accommodate more players in the same space.

I like the concept of the TI screen in that it gives you visual cues to what a TI is changing. For example, when you select retain possession you can see the passing length and tempo go down. However, I don't think this was well implemented. I find myself toggling options on/off just to see what it's changing. I don't like that that some TI's are selected by clicking directly on the bars while others have a button. Also, I find the bar widths and accompanying text to be confusing.

I have currently played 470 hours of Football Manager 2016, roughly only about 10 of which have been "idle", and I am a Twitch streamer that is growing in popularity due to my attention to detail over viewer interaction and my opinions/feelings about the game have grown so strongly that I feel the urge to post on here. This isnt rage, these are my genuine well thought out opinions of the current game state.

1. Match Engine - Arguably the biggest single element of the game. The limitations of the current engine are completely outdated, "new animations" are a feeble attempt to polish over the HUGE core problems of a old, tired, lackluster engine. Regardless of tactics, opposition, players attributes both for the human player and the AI, the match engine shows very restricted mannerisms to specific scenarios. Decisions that dont make sense, behaviour that is extremely unrealistic and an overall boring representation of football. I feel the attempt to "simulate" realistic football with a match engine in this current state is completely the wrong strategy to take, it has developed to a point where all of the fun of the match engine has been sapped out, regardless of winning or loosing, it is equally lacklustre, boring and very predictable. A new engine needs to be developed from scratch, it is about time this element of the game got a complete revamp. In general my frustrations with the match engine dont lie in my own ability on the game but more due to flaws and limitations and how SI appear to just counter them rather than develop something better, not perfect thats impossible, but something better, different and more updated.

2.AI - Let me talk about something more positive. The squad building, transfer policy and overall intelligence shown by the AI out of the match engine is much improved. It was an area that needed to be better and it is, kudos. There are still flaws of course, but itll never be perfect. Transfer activity for the human player and AI is much more fun and dynamic, transfer list full of players that have "flopped" during the progression of the save game or been deemed surplus to requirements, it is fantastic and most importantly, FUN. The only question would be are some of the behavioral changes been too extreme and does it need to be reined in slightly for greater balance and "realism"? Perhaps, but should they? No, in its current state transfers involving the AI are enjoyable, leave it be for now, focus on changing other things.

3.Human Input/Influence - Press conferences, tedious, lackluster, boring. Tunnel interviews, repetitive, boring. General media interaction, repetitive, frustrating, boring. Team talks, very "gamey" to achieve results, lackluster, boring. I know it must be hard to pull off some of these elements to make them realistic and dynamic to the point of attracting intrigue for the human player but we need some different, we need a new system, we need a new strategy to approaching these factors of football. Media interaction is extremely boring and repetitive, it needs to be slimmed down, stop trying to make it "ultra realistic simulation" because you cant, SI need to know the limitations of a "video game" and make it a interesting balance realism, fun and game progression. Team talks are outdated and repetitive, the "tones" and "talk" combinations are 75% barely used and completely not engaging or useful to the human player.

4.Other Points - Just a few other positives and negative quickly summed up from my FM16 experience so far:

Positive; Individual player interaction and "player power", is fun, challenging but also reasonable, the balance is very good, find myself making tough interesting decisions about player contract worth and dealing with player issues accordingly, enjoyable element of the game.

Negative; Awful human manager "reputation" and visable "standing" that the human player has on the game, examples: 1. Title challenging with a shoe string wage budget and getting linked with jobs a whole tier of football lower than yourself. 2. Extreme difficulty and unrealistic chance to become a club "favourite", "icon" or "legend"

Positive; Regens, so much fun finding and developing them, much improved nationality and attribute distribution in general. Always a great feeling forming an attachment to a player you feel "responsible" for when he succeeds. Just a shame about the hair styles but luckily that can be modded.

To summarise, for myself the main issue is the lackluster, outdated, boring match engine in its current state. Im sure a quick fix could be found to make it more fun and enjoyable, but in the long term I feel we need an entire new engine developed from scratch, but do SI have the resources, im sure SEGA do, but will they provide them? who knows. Publisher and developer relations is all speculation, but I feel SEGA needs to reach into them SIgames and Creative Assembly filled pockets and find funding for a 3rd party developer to give us a fantastic match engine that could revolutionize the future of football management gaming. As I type this FM16 is currently the 4th most played game on Steam right now behind DOTA 2, CS:GO and Fallout 4! The development needs more progression and resources than this guys, cmon now, dont lets us down after all these years. Am I going to buy FM17? Yes damn right, ive put too much time, money and PASSION into this series to give up on it, but right now the game is in summary; good, solid but lackluster and flat.

I type this to express my feelings in a sort of "open letter" to SI directly in the only means I know how, this post is not for Mods or other forums users to dissect, critisize and knit pick at, and I hope this is respected. Just as this is not being posted to invoke a aggressive reaction, this is only 1 man's opinion, nothing more but nothing less, everyone has them. If anyone has read all of this, thank you for your time. Peace.

I agree with Spooney. There's this condescending belief around this forum that anyone that doesn't like the post beta-patch match engine is just losing at the game, no, the problem is how dull and repetitive it is right now.

I have currently played 470 hours of Football Manager 2016, roughly only about 10 of which have been "idle", and I am a Twitch streamer that is growing in popularity due to my attention to detail over viewer interaction and my opinions/feelings about the game have grown so strongly that I feel the urge to post on here. This isnt rage, these are my genuine well thought out opinions of the current game state.

1. Match Engine - Arguably the biggest single element of the game. The limitations of the current engine are completely outdated, "new animations" are a feeble attempt to polish over the HUGE core problems of a old, tired, lackluster engine. Regardless of tactics, opposition, players attributes both for the human player and the AI, the match engine shows very restricted mannerisms to specific scenarios. Decisions that dont make sense, behaviour that is extremely unrealistic and an overall boring representation of football. I feel the attempt to "simulate" realistic football with a match engine in this current state is completely the wrong strategy to take, it has developed to a point where all of the fun of the match engine has been sapped out, regardless of winning or loosing, it is equally lacklustre, boring and very predictable. A new engine needs to be developed from scratch, it is about time this element of the game got a complete revamp. In general my frustrations with the match engine dont lie in my own ability on the game but more due to flaws and limitations and how SI appear to just counter them rather than develop something better, not perfect thats impossible, but something better, different and more updated.

2.AI - Let me talk about something more positive. The squad building, transfer policy and overall intelligence shown by the AI out of the match engine is much improved. It was an area that needed to be better and it is, kudos. There are still flaws of course, but itll never be perfect. Transfer activity for the human player and AI is much more fun and dynamic, transfer list full of players that have "flopped" during the progression of the save game or been deemed surplus to requirements, it is fantastic and most importantly, FUN. The only question would be are some of the behavioral changes been too extreme and does it need to be reined in slightly for greater balance and "realism"? Perhaps, but should they? No, in its current state transfers involving the AI are enjoyable, leave it be for now, focus on changing other things.

3.Human Input/Influence - Press conferences, tedious, lackluster, boring. Tunnel interviews, repetitive, boring. General media interaction, repetitive, frustrating, boring. Team talks, very "gamey" to achieve results, lackluster, boring. I know it must be hard to pull off some of these elements to make them realistic and dynamic to the point of attracting intrigue for the human player but we need some different, we need a new system, we need a new strategy to approaching these factors of football. Media interaction is extremely boring and repetitive, it needs to be slimmed down, stop trying to make it "ultra realistic simulation" because you cant, SI need to know the limitations of a "video game" and make it a interesting balance realism, fun and game progression. Team talks are outdated and repetitive, the "tones" and "talk" combinations are 75% barely used and completely not engaging or useful to the human player.

4.Other Points - Just a few other positives and negative quickly summed up from my FM16 experience so far:

Positive; Individual player interaction and "player power", is fun, challenging but also reasonable, the balance is very good, find myself making tough interesting decisions about player contract worth and dealing with player issues accordingly, enjoyable element of the game.

Negative; Awful human manager "reputation" and visable "standing" that the human player has on the game, examples: 1. Title challenging with a shoe string wage budget and getting linked with jobs a whole tier of football lower than yourself. 2. Extreme difficulty and unrealistic chance to become a club "favourite", "icon" or "legend"

Positive; Regens, so much fun finding and developing them, much improved nationality and attribute distribution in general. Always a great feeling forming an attachment to a player you feel "responsible" for when he succeeds. Just a shame about the hair styles but luckily that can be modded.

To summarise, for myself the main issue is the lackluster, outdated, boring match engine in its current state. Im sure a quick fix could be found to make it more fun and enjoyable, but in the long term I feel we need an entire new engine developed from scratch, but do SI have the resources, im sure SEGA do, but will they provide them? who knows. Publisher and developer relations is all speculation, but I feel SEGA needs to reach into them SIgames and Creative Assembly filled pockets and find funding for a 3rd party developer to give us a fantastic match engine that could revolutionize the future of football management gaming. As I type this FM16 is currently the 4th most played game on Steam right now behind DOTA 2, CS:GO and Fallout 4! The development needs more progression and resources than this guys, cmon now, dont lets us down after all these years. Am I going to buy FM17? Yes damn right, ive put too much time, money and PASSION into this series to give up on it, but right now the game is in summary; good, solid but lackluster and flat.

I type this to express my feelings in a sort of "open letter" to SI directly in the only means I know how, this post is not for Mods or other forums users to dissect, critisize and knit pick at, and I hope this is respected. Just as this is not being posted to invoke a aggressive reaction, this is only 1 man's opinion, nothing more but nothing less, everyone has them. If anyone has read all of this, thank you for your time. Peace.

Thanks for the feedback, suffice to say, this is the sort of feedback I was hoping for in this thread..

As it happens, I agree with many of your points, and I'm sure SI will appreciate this.

Good for you. I've been offered contract extension three times. Board is very pleased with me and my job status is very secure. My main striker has been in top three scorers of the league in each of the three seasons I've played. I'm rotating, squad harmony is very good. No complaints. I'm in the quaterfinals of FA cup and Europa league and in a fight for top4 spot in the league. I have second best defensive record after Arsenal after 27 games played, and 5th best scoring record.

None of that has anything to do with all that I've said before.

Hehe you are creating 5 ccc, they still say that its your tactics that fails ;x come on guys, get real.

No one plays the game in the same way, but you guys on this forum dont like perfectionists do you? I want more than winning a game and playing LLM where you can argue every fault by a player, because they just suck. When i see my rightback is giving 30 long range passes, im getting mad. When i see my MC is joining the attack, while we are taking a corner and lose possession than i got mad. When i see my striker is missing everything and they score 2 times from a cross that goes right into the goal, than im getting mad. The defensive shape, Dutch clubs buying only South-American players.... Im sure the guys at SI are doing a great job to fix it, but those users/mods are frustrating when they are yelling that the game is great and there is no need for a patch.

4dec, the last day i played fm..

You are aware on the tactics screen you can collapse the pitch view and pick your team from just your list of players?

Also, you can pick the team directly from the squad screen like you could do in older versions.

You are aware on the tactics screen you can collapse the pitch view and pick your team from just your list of players?

Also, you can pick the team directly from the squad screen like you could do in older versions.

All of which has zero to do with what he was talking about.

I feel myself agreeing with the niggling complaints about the ME, or more specifically the GE representing the ME.

The engine has stood up well, but the old animation quirks are starting to have a detrimental effect in immersion ( in 3d anyway). Fullbacks aside i think the ME is now a decent approximation of football and a lot of perceived issues are coming from how poorly the ME is prrsented to the user.

Hehe you are creating 5 ccc, they still say that its your tactics that fails ;x come on guys, get real.

Im sure the guys at SI are doing a great job to fix it, but those users/mods are frustrating when they are yelling that the game is great and there is no need for a patch.

Shutting the nonsense down that there would be a bias towards AI teams isn't saying the game is great, it is stopping that nonsense from spreading though. And nonsense it is. Overall finishing is fairly accurate, same as a really great player can outfinish the AI. The average conversion is 1 in 10 shots give or take and one in three goals on target. Therefore suggesting there would be a huge issue with general finishing is obviously wrong too. The CCC stat as usual doesn't do the game any much favors, in the end its loads of different finishes still and some easier to finish off than others, inherently. The CCC also is prone to pick up on lot of stuff that isn't, which is also a huge flaw of the game. Add to this the common misconception that one on ones would be like guaranteed sitters, when from open play the keeper is typically more likely to keep it (about one in three of those should be converted if the game were accurate), and it's the same as always. In some ways the much more aggressive d-line on aggressive settings, with them visibly retreating a good deal later than previously and the improved play on the break could cause a revival for FM 2016 though.

Recent versions even added feedback in the team report pages. It's not uncommon for AI sides to finish less than one in ten shots. What typically happens, I think Loversleaper already posted this, is that AI teams very readily for prolonged series of a match play a very strict game of added safety, put it that way. It's not uncommon that you will see both wide defenders on defend duty plus an anchor man, which means it's always 5 or 6 players staying behind the ball when the rest of the team (the one in white here) moves forward. Not once has a centre back or anyone have to leave position due to a supporting or attacking fullback running down the lines and being out of position when the move breaks down

, and due to the side also dropping deep rather than aggressively pushing up, that's tough to break down. This happens in all of the matches in the game world, as there's a a more openly attacking favorite and an underdog in each AI match too. That's such simple football logics, far easier to convert in open spaces rather than when there isn't none. Those teams strictly keep their shape and won't ever be caught by an easy ball over the top either. From experience human players tend to play reasoanbly aggressive 90 minutes throughout no matter the scoreline or opponent, compared to the AI anyways. Playing the game online against human managers this becomes all the more apparent.

Could be argued though that this happens far too frequently and readily, how often do you see sides playing that cautiously in real football for such long spells of a match? In FM it's a comparably frequent occurance, in particular if a side is heavy favourite (the match odds are always a clue). The clue is recognizing though that the AI plays matches dynamically, reacting to scorelines and expectations it had prior to a game, and it can start out like that when it's still a draw, and open all up when it's ten minutes to go and a goal away from a draw. Doesn't matter if previously it only had one shot all match on target, pushing a much higher number of players up from the 80 minutes mark means they might make it a turnaround still, what previously was reflected in the match stats is completely pointless without looking at such context. Aside of that football, in FM too ain't simple maths. There's always play in behind the numbers, plus in football only in just about 70% of all matches the side getting more attempts actually goes to win the match. It's quite a funny sports, actually.

I'd settle for defenders who actually make an effort to move towards the ball and kick it away.

Neither tactics, mentality settings, player conversations, nor attributes hidden or otherwise should effect a players ability to run towards and attempt to clear a ball in their own area.

How does a player decide to run forward & clear a ball IRL?

How does a player decide to run forward & clear a ball IRL?

Instinct?

Obviously it's pretty hard to code instinctive reaction hence the reliance on tactical set-ups, but I don't think many would deny there are some pretty glaring player reaction issues when it comes to defending.

Instinct?

Obviously it's pretty hard to code instinctive reaction hence the reliance on tactical set-ups, but I don't think many would deny there are some pretty glaring player reaction issues when it comes to defending.

Instinct is simply attributes like any other RL decision.

Any decisions players take IRL FM tries to break down into something that can be coded whether that be a viewable attribute or a hidden one. On top of that players try to follow instructions given by the manager. Obviously its not easy to code but in general I think FM does an excellent job.

You do get occasions where it looks a little odd and IMO it tends to be down to either duties or indecision by the player. It can always be uploaded for SI to review but indecision happens IRL as well so can be subjective.

Instinct?

Actually programmed "instinct/common sense" seems one of the more frequent causes of player frustration: a centre back, despite being told to "close down" less etc. stepping up to close down the ball carrier and opening easy passing channels past his partners thus. This happens every time when there is no cover/man in front of them anymore to deal with the threat instead. In some set-ups, such as a 4-4-2 this is part of the deal to a degree, as centrally in front of them there's but the two central midfielders. [FM places additional burden on the two central mids by making the two forwards not get in behind the ball and providing defensive dupport without specific marking, but that's another thing.] In others, like the 4-2-3-1 it's "encouraged" to happen by giving one of the two central mids a job and duty that sees him pushing forward and out of position. Also note the video already posted above,

. Such typically has a card house effect, if you look closely, this means open space centrally and another player trying to plug in the gap etc. also seen in the video, generally players being dragged all over positions.

Apart of assigning player specific marking duties, there's imo nothing in the game that overrides "common sense" or instinct. Therefore worrying about it or trying to microtweak individual error out of players is often a waste of time. At the very least, you can massively overcomplicate right here. You can deal with the causes, not the symptoms sometimes, for instance, if you notice that a defender places too many easy balls in the foot of an opposing attacker pressing and putting him under pressure, by not as aggressively insisting on all the "build from the back" kind of instructions in particular against an AI opponent who aggressively pushes up. It's not that it makes players morons and robots, however a very heavy bias towards short passes makes them prefer to play short balls sometimes even under heavy pressure and when there's multiple forwards high up the pitch in space and a ready outlet for a simple clearance ball. But then without that kind of added risk on occasion, it would be not an option to consider but a bonus to be picked.

There is even a player specific move or PPM players can have or gain by training, slightly encouraging it, it is called "Tries to play out of trouble" (instead of simply clearing the lines, SI could have added). Naturally as games in FM tend to be very low scoring affairs too besides there being hundreds of passes and dozens attempt a match each, it is frustrating when ties are settled by such occurances where "individual error" is rather "bug" outright or when the two mix, but that's another topic. Specific marking orders however kick in the moment the opponent kicks the ball and ends the moment your own side regains it. It is followed no matter what, and there's absolutely a place for it, but it needs to be applied with caution. On a previous release I accidentally had one of two guys providing cover and staying back on attacking corners also assigned to a specific marking job on one of the opposing midfielders. Common sense would dictate that he can't just leave his colleague alone when the corner comes to nothing, the opponent regains the ball and attempts to hit you on the occuring break,

If you read the following posts, you'd be aware that I was referring to the team instructions section. Have a nice day.

Please remove tutor restrictions. Who decides on how important the players is within the squad? Signed a player on rotation or backup and the game tell me he can't tutor as his important is too low? Same goes for players already in my team. Rotation players for a few years and suddenly they can't tutor? Also can my personal assistant shut up about my subscription? I reject his advise every few days its so annoying.

Is it possible to have a all time competitive appearance and goals for my club? Not only league appearance.

Please remove tutor restrictions. Who decides on how important the players is within the squad? Signed a player on rotation or backup and the game tell me he can't tutor as his important is too low? Same goes for players already in my team. Rotation players for a few years and suddenly they can't tutor? Also can my personal assistant shut up about my subscription? I reject his advise every few days its so annoying.

Is it possible to have a all time competitive appearance and goals for my club? Not only league appearance.

I agree with the tutor restrictions. Mikel Arteta has only made a handful of appearances for me in my second season, but he's still my club captain - surely that is senior / important enough to tutor younger players in their development. He's also a coach now, which makes the 'not important enough' even harder to comprehend.

Archived