Football Manager 2016 Out Now - Official Feedback Thread

• Administrators

Finally, it’s here. Football Manager 2016 is out now.

We want to hear your feedback on the full game. Tell us what you like, tell us what you don’t. But please remember to try and keep it civil and constructive. A lot of hard work not just from everyone at Sports Interactive, but also our numerous researchers around the World has gone into this game.

We just hope you enjoy it and that you have a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs in football management. And just remember - for every moment you want to pull your hair out or squeeze your mouse until it cracks, you’re likely to have one where you want to shout so loud you’ll wake the rest of the street. Well, unless you’re as tactically naïve as me that is.

Important links below:

Announcement can be found here – http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/441347-We%92re-delighted-to-announce-that-Football-Manager-2016-is-now-available-on-PC-Mac-and-Linux?p=10565904#post10565904

FAQ can be found here – http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015

Please raise any issues you believe are bugs here – http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/519

And as said, don the sheepskin jacket and enjoy.

Cheers.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strangely the update is still queued, but there is the option to install the editor under tools in my Steam.

I've just had another update drop

we've had a 96MB (the game is now official) drop

and then we've got a newer 23MB update (which does what I'm not too sure)

I'm sure this will become a common question for anyone playing in the Editor, but what do the new values mean? -95? -85, etc. It seems like a more specifically restricted range that the "traditional" values but what are they?

• Administrators
Is it no longer possible to change the directory for the FM 16 folders with saves,graphics,...?

Only for power users, details here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015-Football-Manager-2016-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Pre-Release-Beta?p=10524616&viewfull=1#post10524616

Demo will be coming relatively soon now the full game is out. Editor folk, if it's not already, it should be with you shortly.

good to see that the oxymoron line still hasn't been updated

bBCfyrg.jpg

it's 2015 now, 2GB of ram (taking the lowest value) is not a high-end machine

that line was in the FM07 one, and it was relevant then, but it isn't anymore

I'm sure this will become a common question for anyone playing in the Editor, but what do the new values mean? -95? -85, etc. It seems like a more specifically restricted range that the "traditional" values but what are they?

Ignore. Found the answer right in the Editor. Great work, gents!

• Administrators
In Steam tools with the Editor it has something called a resource archiver. What does it do, & do you need it if you use the editor.

It's not directly related to the editor, that's for other types of files.

In Steam tools with the Editor it has something called a resource archiver. What does it do, & do you need it if you use the editor.

a resource archiver is pretty useless unless your into creating your own skins

personally, I've used it (once) for dumping the in-game tooltips into a word document, so I can peruse them normally

but it's mainly used by people that create skins

The full game before a Demo to evaluate? This is not a serious stuff. I press the button "download demo" in Steam and not working.

Every year later release for the demo. Previous versions was a week before the full game or sooner. I want to try before took a decision because game is more expensive every year.

• Administrators
The full game before a Demo to evaluate? This is not a serious stuff. I press the button "download demo" in Steam and not working.

Every year later release for the demo. Previous versions was a week before the full game or sooner. I want to try before took a decision because game is more expensive every year.

It's coming, should be available soon. Thanks.

• Administrators
I don't mind waiting the extra 15 minutes but i'm still getting "Update Queued" in Steam, so the full game seemingly doesn't start. Any pointers of where i'm going wrong?

Have you tried restarting Steam?

Archived