Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Brock

Calendar/Save Bar stuck on the screen after Alt+Tab out of the game - Workaround

If this happens with your game, you become 'stuck' when you've Alt+Tabbed out of the game and returned to the game please press the following keys together to refresh the skin and solve the issue:

'Shift' + 'R'

To use the above solution, you need to go the preferences and from within there, click the drop down [Preferences > Interface] and under the [Appearance] section, you need to tick the box "Reload skin when confirming in Preferences". This will reload the skin when confirming the preferences anyway. You will now also be able to press [sHIFT + R] whilst in a game too.

If that doesn't help, save your game by using 'Ctrl' + 'S' (this will save over your current save) then quit the game. Relaunch the game, go into the preferences and run the game in 'Windowed' mode.

We're aware of the issue and will look to fix it as soon as we can. Thanks.

I have a almost similar problem, though this happens during match. If I alt-TAB during a match and try go back to the game, it gives me a black screen. I am not using 3D match, only the good old classic with extended highlights shown on pitch view.

20 hours ago, l.s said:

I have a almost similar problem, though this happens during match. If I alt-TAB during a match and try go back to the game, it gives me a black screen. I am not using 3D match, only the good old classic with extended highlights shown on pitch view.

Try running in Windowed or Maximised Borderless Windowed mode via the display options within the in-game preferences and you should no longer encounter this issue. Thanks.