Who's excited for Football Manager 2016?

I know I'm going to have this post locked, but who's pumped up for Football Manager 2016 being released tonight? I know I've got it already

but like I use to had to wait till Christmas but luckily I was a lucky person who won a copy of the beta 1/2 days after the beta was released

on Steam/FMScout ect.

I know I'm going to have this post locked, but who's pumped up for Football Manager 2016 being released tonight? I know I've got it already

but like I use to had to wait till Christmas but luckily I was a lucky person who won a copy of the beta 1/2 days after the beta was released

on Steam/FMScout ect.

I am my fellow County nutter! Didn't pre-purchase so a late one with beer and pizza for me pal :)

Really looking forward to this.

Not really. The reviews weren't very impressive imo and media/player interaction looks no different, which is my biggest disappointment as it's the area which could be developed the most but seems to be no better year on year.

Will wait for the demo which will hopefully bring me around with its other features.

I can't wait. I loved playing the beta, but I can't wait to use the editor, make the changes I want and then start my long term save. I considered staying up from midnight onwards, but I have to take the kids to school in the morning so I won't bother - but I don't have work so I intend to be on it all day tomorrow!

Never bought directly from steam before, so does anyone know how long after purchase I can play please? I mean download time etc. thanks.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on your internet speed. As soon as a game is released and paid for it is able to be downloaded and played. Usually they don't take too long. I believe Steam caps out downloads at 2mbps though. Not entirely sure.

Depends on your internet speed. As soon as a game is released and paid for it is able to be downloaded and played. Usually they don't take too long. I believe Steam caps out downloads at 2mbps though. Not entirely sure.

They don't cap download speeds at 2mbps.

I try and break the Beta ever year to wring all the bugs out of it and put the ME under pressure, but to me those first 2 weeks aren't 'playing the game' until I can get hold of the editor and change the name of 3 youngsters in the reserve squad to the names of my kids and put them in the first team. Only then does the game start for me :D

Not really. The reviews weren't very impressive imo and media/player interaction looks no different, which is my biggest disappointment as it's the area which could be developed the most but seems to be no better year on year.

Will wait for the demo which will hopefully bring me around with its other features.

I was very critical about this game when all the new features were revealed, & still believe they lack any substance. I did though buy the game & played the Beta, & like most on these boards have been very impressed what is underneath, & how well the game plays. I learned long ago to ignore reviews as on most occasions never give a real opinion of games, but read the views of what people are saying. If you are unsure do wait to play the demo, & look at some of the youtube playthroughs which can be very helpful & informative.

I was very critical about this game when all the new features were revealed, & still believe they lack any substance. I did though buy the game & played the Beta, & like most on these boards have been very impressed what is underneath, & how well the game plays. I learned long ago to ignore reviews as on most occasions never give a real opinion of games, but read the views of what people are saying. If you are unsure do wait to play the demo, & look at some of the youtube playthroughs which can be very helpful & informative.

Yeah, demo's the way to go. It's just really really disappointing that not much has seemingly been done about interaction.

Ha! Total sickener this season pal. Anyway, with the beta is the game good this year?

yeah enjoying it the game is much smoother :) I'm so glad I won it so that's my social life over and done with for another year :p (only joking

still got a season ticket at County and a unlimited card so go to all the new movies which is bloody awesome).

Good man! I blooming well fell asleep! Game downloading now.

Can't wait to play more tonight with my big tasty meal after two films at the cinema then County tomorrow afternoon followed by 24hr Fm16 action (fm aid 2015) with fish n chips then Sunday meal at George and dragon.

Can't wait to play more tonight with my big tasty meal after two films at the cinema then County tomorrow afternoon followed by 24hr Fm16 action (fm aid 2015) with fish n chips then Sunday meal at George and dragon.

The George near Stepping Hill? Decent in there :)

Archived