[FM2016] BoyInGreen's Irish Pyramid Expansion (WIP)

I am pleased to announce that IEE will be returning for FM16. Here is the sixth version, 2016.6, which adds the following leagues:

Leinster Senior League (four Intermediate Divisions, the two Major divisions and the three Premier Divisions) (COMPLETE)

Munster Senior League (the three Intermediate Divisions) (COMPLETE)

Ulster Senior League

Limerick and District League (top three divisions)

Galway District League (top two divisions)

Waterford and District League (top two divisions)

Dublin AUL Premier A, B, C, Senior and First Division (COMPLETE)

North Eastern Football League (top two divisions)

Combined Counties League Senior Division (top two divisions)

Wicklow District League (top two divisions)

Clare District League (top two divisions)

Kilkenny District League (top two divisions)

Kerry District League Premier A (top two divisions)

Carlow District League Premier Division (top two divisions)

Kildare District League Premier Division (top two divisions)

Wexford Football League Premier Division

Donegal Junior League Premier Division

Inishowen Football League Premier Division

Sligo Super League

South Tipperary District League Premier

United Churches League Premier

Cork AUL Premier (top two divisions)

North Tipperary District League Premier

Mayo Super League

West Cork League Premier

Leinster Football League Premier

Limerick Desmond League Premier

Roscommon District League Premier

West Waterford/East Cork League Premier

Cork Business and Shipping League Premier

Amateur Football League

All leagues are in general correct for the 2015-16 season. Also, the following cups are included:

FAI Intermediate Cup (with correct competition format)

Leinster Senior Cup (with modified qualification to take into account real life)

Leinster Metropolitan Cup (correct format)

Munster Senior League Cup (fictional format; real format will be added once I figure out how to recreate it)

Connacht Junior Cup

Limerick County Cup

Galway County Cup

Waterford County Cup

North East Cup

Wicklow District Cup

Clare County Cup

Kilkenny District Cup

Dublin AUL Cup

Kerry Knockout Cup

Carlow District Cup

Kildare District Cup

Combined Counties Cup

Cork AUL Cup

Every league in the country (Intermediate and Junior) is represented by at least one division and most of the major leagues have two or more. On future editions, I will focus on adding the lower divisions, the provincial Junior Cups and the proper format of the FAI Junior Cup (and the real rules of the FAI Cup). Suggestions are most welcome. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4k322x6c4mdwlek/Ireland_Enhanced_Expanded_F6CE04D4-445B-4322-AE8D-E1995AC6C081.fmf

No. That's intentional, because otherwise they would get attendances of around 100, which is unrealistic. However, it seems that for FM16, it automatically builds them a stadium of several thousand capacity after a year or two, so it no longer works as intended. I'll try and find a workaround.

This looks really good. Great work.

Have an issue getting it working with other editor data files though specifically claasens league megapack.

When i load it with that ireland is unplayable as theres only 11 teams in aul premier division and 12 is needed.

Youve just created that division obviously so its not in the other editor data files so dont know why its not working.

Any ideas as id like to use this with his megapack if possible?

The OP has been updated, with the claasen fix added, plus eight new league and two new regional cups. The LSL and Dublin AUL are now completed: I will not be adding their Saturday leagues as most clubs there tend to be reserve teams of clubs already in the database.

The OP has been updated, with the claasen fix added, plus eight new league and two new regional cups. The LSL and Dublin AUL are now completed: I will not be adding their Saturday leagues as most clubs there tend to be reserve teams of clubs already in the database.

do you have logos for lower Ireland clubs?

Thanks MagicMastermind. I hope you guys don't have any problems with the name, because I could change it if needs be (I came across a file called Scotland Enhanced Expanded, so I thought there wouldn't be a problem.). I am also looking forward to your file very much.

Thanks MagicMastermind. I hope you guys don't have any problems with the name, because I could change it if needs be (I came across a file called Scotland Enhanced Expanded, so I thought there wouldn't be a problem.). I am also looking forward to your file very much.

As I recall, the Scotland file came about when we (FMUpdates) were helping the creator of that file with the advanced rules and other stuff including general advice on how to manage an EEE-like (detail and accuracy and all) lower league expansion project.

Burkina 2008: Yes, it is playable, however some files might clash with it, though I have done my best to minimise this.

Jamesyb1989: The structure is exactly the same as real life, so there is promotion and relegation between divisions in the same league, but there is no promotion set up between leagues. However, I am currently working on an All-Ireland pyramid structure using the clubs created here which has promotion and relegation throughout. I hope to upload this in a few days if you want to give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...
Burkina 2008: Yes, it is playable, however some files might clash with it, though I have done my best to minimise this.

Jamesyb1989: The structure is exactly the same as real life, so there is promotion and relegation between divisions in the same league, but there is no promotion set up between leagues. However, I am currently working on an All-Ireland pyramid structure using the clubs created here which has promotion and relegation throughout. I hope to upload this in a few days if you want to give it a try.

If you could upload that would be amazing. Cheers

• 1 month later...

ChicoPolska, sadly the answer is no and yes respectively. The problem is that in real life, there is no pyramid structure per se in Irish soccer. While there is promotion and relegation between the divisions in each individual league, there is none between leagues. The file reflects real life and therefore, it is not possible to be promoted to the first division unfortunately. However, I do have an All-Ireland fantasy structure that does have promotion and relegation throughout, if you are interested in this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived