Sports Interactive Community

Since downloading the new update this morning the game has become extremely slow, didn't have this problem before and have been playing for 2 weeks. When you advance the next page comes up but you can't click or select anything for 30 seconds to a minute, everytime you advance.

I'll piggy back on this as I am having a similar issue.

Game has become very slow clicking into different screens, emails, etc. Doing that sort of thing had been almost instant earlier on this version and on older fms. With the most recent update it takes 3-5 seconds to advance to the next email if i press space.

Deleted the cache, revrified the cache, and deleted the preferences, as suggested, with no improvement. I have only tried playing in windowed mode, as that is how I always play the game.

kev - are you running any kind of anti-virus program? Have you tried making sure it's not conflitcyng in any way as shown here? - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015-Football-Manager-2016-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Pre-Release-Beta?p=10524645&viewfull=1#post10524645

I know you didn't have any problems before, but sometimes when an update is released the anti-virus sees the program change and marks it as 'suspicious' hence why you may now be seeing this slowdown. Let me know how you get on with the above. Thanks.