[FM 2016] File Limit?

El Presidente

In previous incarnations it was 69 files max.

If it's been taken away and we can have as many as we like, I'll be going on a massive editing spree trying to create every single team and competition in the World as well as re-introducing some old competitions such as the Full Members Cup. I was thinking of bringing back this cup and allow only English players to play in it. Should be fun to see who dominates that trophy in the years to come. :D

i am trying to redo the 3 foreigners rule across europe and got stuck on 18 files.

i have rearanged all european leagues and when i tried to load the game it gave me the crash dump. first i thought it was something wrong with my files but in the end it seems that files that i thought were crashing the game loade fine as long as i didn't load more than 18 files at the time.

would like to hear from someone else to confirm or deny this.

it seems quit low number...

• 3 weeks later...
Confirmed? Try loading 89. :D

Just because a computer programme is intended to work a certain way, does not mean that it will.

Yes, but there's a big difference in FM15 being actively limited, and acknowledged as so, and FM16 not being, but not working well when you fire lots of possibly conflicting files at it.

• 3 months later...

Archived