Football Manager 2016 16.1.0 Beta Feedback Thread

• Administrators

Please keep all feedback here and above all else, keep it constructive.

Announcement post here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/440855-Football-Manager-2016-Beta-16-1-0-Update

Bugs forum can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/502

Thanks.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the editor available yet? This is my biggest wish for future versions of FM, that they release the editor a week before they release the official game. That way it gives those of us who use the editor the chance to get all our files edited in time for the big release!

Is the editor available yet? This is my biggest wish for future versions of FM, that they release the editor a week before they release the official game. That way it gives those of us who use the editor the chance to get all our files edited in time for the big release!

The editor is not available with this update.

No changelist for this - this as said in the announcement is the release candidate, ie very close to what the game will be released on the 13th.

No problem thanks. Just checked and the create a club seems to be fixed, can change kit styles and preview the kits. I'm happy now.

That drop down on the right should show roles and highlight the attributes for them.

Yeah I know, but before the update you could highlight attributes from there. It was one click quicker and a nice feature to have.

So Question... if this update is pretty much close to what it is going to be on friday + the editor what else is there to add besides bug patches... just the editor? One other thing... I noticed that the data issues on the forum section were all of those added to thise new update like how updated is the database up to yesterday of what errors people were reporting with the rosters?

• Administrators
So Question... if this update is pretty much close to what it is going to be on friday + the editor what else is there to add besides bug patches... just the editor? One other thing... I noticed that the data issues on the forum section were all of those added to thise new update like how updated is the database up to yesterday of what errors people were reporting with the rosters?

As it's the release candidate, yes, it's very close to what will be released on the 13th.

This is best fm beta that I have played so far. Few things bothering. I have played one season now. Not a single missed or saved penalty kicks so far. I have saw about 30. Same thing with late equalizers. Not a single one, about 50 games played.

This is best fm beta that I have played so far. Few things bothering. I have played one season now. Not a single missed or saved penalty kicks so far. I have saw about 30. Same thing with late equalizers. Not a single one, about 50 games played.

I have played 3 seasons and not a single penalty scored :p

That's funny, some people are complaining about too many missed penalties.

As my own note : The game is so good this year ! I really really like it, I get the feeling that SI have just quietly worked on improving this game so much. Regarding the match engine though, I only played a few games after the update but I have the feeling that the Complete WingBacks(Attack) no longer cross at every opportunity ( which was something that annoyed me a bit) but then if you say that there were no changes to the ME it may be just me.

I've had both, usually against me. One pen saved, two missed, and my keep saved one. As for the late equalizers, I've given away a good few if you consider late to be 80+ mins.

first impressions are not good. Before the players were so fluid, doing things with speed, several beautiful goals with dribbling and now they are caught, I already played 10 matches since the release of this patch and even highlights of individual plays and races that were happening before I ... so frustrated, the game looked like back the magic, but just returned to FM15 with this patch. Noo please, back the ME like before!!!

Have you tried to clear your cache?

Cleared cache and continues the same. Erased everything inside this directory: C:\Users\Renato\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016 - and still the same, without the flags. Any other tip?

For some reason, the attribute "Long Throws" has now been moved to the bottom of the pop-up info screen:

http://i.imgur.com/1UaL1nX.png

Not a big deal, but I'm so used to it being Technique that I couldn't believe some of the values I was seeing until I realized it.

Alphabetical order. The problem would be in abbreviating Long Throws in such a way that it doesn't interfere with Long Shots, so I can see the reasoning.

For some reason, the attribute "Long Throws" has now been moved to the bottom of the pop-up info screen:

http://i.imgur.com/1UaL1nX.png

Not a big deal, but I'm so used to it being Technique that I couldn't believe some of the values I was seeing until I realized it.

Worth raising this on our UI forums: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/509-User-Interface-Issues

Archived