FM16 Big Euro Challenge

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I decided in the end to go to Russia, to a decent side one I remember watching against Liverpool in the UEFA Cup about 20 years ago.

Alania-Vladikavkaz.png

Alania Vladikavkaz- 2016/17 - Russian First Division

Me - Club

League - We started off in poor form only recording the odd win, I changed things round from a tactical point of view and things started to look better, we even went 8 games unbeaten. Unfortunately the mid season break came at the wrong time for us as we were poor after the break. In the end we dropped into a relegation battle and did well to keep our place

Competitions - Dont like cups anyway

Transfers - A lot of players came into the club to try and add some depth, the majority were kids who should improve the team over the next couple of years

Finance - Poor

Stars

Igor Ponomorev - Creator in cheif for this team, does a lot for the team in terms of creating chances for the target men

Alexsandr Vasilenko - Defensive beast at the back, throughout the season has covered either side and done well

Dimitri Frolov -Cracking winger who provides most of the width for this team

Next Year

I would like to survive a lot more comfortably really, I will be busy in the summer. I am hoping that will help us be more comfortable.

Season       Team                 League     Position     Russian Cup            Europe           Notes and Achievements

2016/17     Alania Vladikavkaz    1st Div    14th         4thRnd                  N/A                  Survived

Alania-Vladikavkaz.png

Alania Vladikavkaz- 2017/18 - Russian First Division

Me - Club

League - We started off in poor form again, it took another tactical rethink to make us a little more solid at the back. This seemed to work as we went on an amazing run. We ended the year in 4th spot this meant we met a team from the Russian Premier League. We beat them 5-3 over two legs to seal an amazing promotion.

Competitions - Better, one round further.

Transfers - A few came in, but again majority where youngsters. Two youngsters from last year left for big fees, they were prospects and sitting in my reserves. I have 40% sell on so that could be nice

Finance - I dont want to think about what these would have looked like if the sales hadnt happened

Stars

Alexy Kruschev - Came in last year on a free and took a while to settle. I played him in the quarter back position from the midfield this year and he was immense

Nemad Vrancic - Took over as first choice striker this year and did fantastic

Dimitri Frolov -Another superb year from the winger

Next Year

God knows promotion has come a lot earlier than I expected. I will be happy with survival

Season       Team                 League     Position     Russian Cup            Europe           Notes and Achievements

2016/17     Alania Vladikavkaz    1st Div    14th         4thRnd                  N/A                  Survived
2017/18     Alania Vladikavkaz    1st Div    4th          5thRnd                  N/A                  Promotion

• 2 weeks later...

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln

Challenge Start

Andy Sava | Viktoria Koln

After the failed attempt at Offenbach i'm back to Germany, this time at Viktoria Koln. Maybe this time i won't get the team relegated in the first season :)

Edit: Restarted the challenge on FM Touch, still with Viktoria Koln. Didn't get much play in the first time, just 1 game. I wanted to be able to play while i'm not at home.

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln

2016/2017 Season Update

Competitions

Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 | Competitions

German Third Division (5th) - I wasnt expecting such a good first season, not after the Offenbach failure. We found ourselves at the top of the table very quick and if we had played better in the mid-season we would have had a very good chance at promotion. I'm happy with the season as it is and am very excited about the next one.

Team

Transfers | Squad | Team report

Joao Pedro (M/AMC) - My chief scout recommended him after he joined the team and i am so happy he did. Pedro was outstanding all season long.

Dennis Malura (D/WB R) - He was at the team when i joined, very good season for him.

Jules Remerink (AM RL) - Transfer listed when i joined, had quite a few offers for him which i turned down. Turns out he also wanted to stay and went on to score 13 goals this season.

Shervin Radjabali-Fardi (D/WB L) - Solid season with 8 assists and 2 goals.

Sven Kreyer (ST) - He could have had a better season, only scored 10 goals.

Progress

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 797]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=align: center]League[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=align: center]German Cup[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Europe[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Notes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]16/17[/TD]

[TD=align: center]German Third Division[/TD]

[TD=align: center]5th[/TD]

[TD=align: center]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Crap, finances are really poor and i don't have the money to give players new contracts. We are going to lose all the important players (already lost Joao Pedro :(). Things are going well though, we are first and looking good.

Neue_Viktoria.png

2017/2018 Season Update

Viktoria Koln

Competitions

German Third Division (1st) - We had an wonderfull season which almost ended in dissapointment. We lost our last game but so did the 2nd place team which was 3 points behind us.

Team

Transfers | Squad | Team report

I had a scare in the mid-season break when i couldn't renew most of my players contracts due to poor finances. I lost Joao Pedro during this period :(

Dennis Malura (D/WB R) - 36 Apps/16 Assists/9 PoM/7.87 Average Rating

Joao Pedro (M/AM C) - 33 Apps/3 Goals/6 Assists/6 PoM/7.86 Average Rating

Jules Reimerink (AM RL) - 35 Apps/21 Goals/5 Assists/4 PoM/7.71 Average Rating

Mike Wunderlich (M/AM C) - 35 Apps/4 Goals/11 Assists/3 PoM/7.49 Average Rating

Rene Klingenburg (M R, AM RL) - 36 Apps/11 Goals/4 Assists/3 PoM/7.49 Average Rating

Tobias Muller (ST) - 30 Apps/15 Goals/5 Assists/1 PoM/7.49 Average Rating

Progress

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 797]

[TR]

[TD]Season[/TD]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]German Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europe[/TD]

[TD]Notes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]16/17[/TD]

[TD]German Third Division[/TD]

[TD]5th[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17/18[/TD]

[TD]German Third Division[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[TD]-[/TD]

[TD]Promotion[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln

2017/2018 Season Update

Competitions

German Second Division (9th) - More than i expected for the first season in the Second Division. We had the second best attack scoring 46 goals but also one of the worst defence conceding 42 goals. It's a good foundation to build on and the money we got from finishing 9th are really welcomed.

German Cup (First round) - Our run ended quickly with a defeat to Paderborn (0-1)

Team

Transfers | Squad | Team Report

Konstantin Engel (D RL/WB R) - 25 (6) Apps/3 Goals/4 Assists/4 PoM/7.32 Average Rating

Mike Wunderlich (M/AM C) - 24(7) Apps/5 Goals/5 Assists/7.23 Average Rating

Maurice Multhaup (M/AM RL) - 29(4) Apps/11 Goals/3 Assists/3 PoM/7.20 Average Rating

Jules Reimerink (AM RL) - 33 Apps/11 Goals/5 Assists/3 PoM/7.19 Average Rating

Progress

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 1055]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=align: center]League[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=align: center]German Cup[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Europe[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Notes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]16/17[/TD]

[TD=align: center]5th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]17/18[/TD]

[TD=align: center]1st[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Promotion[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]18/19[/TD]

[TD=align: center]German Second Division[/TD]

[TD=align: center]9th[/TD]

[TD=align: center]1st Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln - 2019/2020

Season 4 Review - Making progress

A great season overall, with a fantastic performance in the German Cup.

Transfers

History

Pierr Kleinheider - GK - <31 Apps, 35 Goals Conceded, 6.99 Average Rating> - Free transfer. I lost my goalkeeper because he wanted a better team so i went hunting. I signed Kleinheider and Adrion Moritz.

Adrion Moritz - GK - <7 Apps, 6 Goals Conceded, 6.96 Average Rating> - Free transfer

Mustafa Usta - MC - <5 Apps, 1 Goal, 7.24 Average Rating> - Free transfer

William Rizzo - ST - <2(2) Apps, 1 Goal, 6.97 Average Rating> - On loan from Juventus.

Masaya Okugawa - AM RL - <3(18) Apps, 2 Goals, 6.76 Average Rating> - On loan from Kaiserslauterner

Timo Brauer - DM/M C - <33 Apps, 10 Goals, 4 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.46 Average Rating> - Free transfer. Most successfull transfer this season.

Maximilian Dittgen - M/AM RL - <2(1) Apps, 2 Assists, 7.33 Average Rating> - On loan from Karlsruhe.

Balakiyem Diallo - DM/M C - <32 Apps, 6 Goals, 1 Assist, 2 PoM, 7.39 Average Rating> - On loan from Sevilla.

Issaka Mouhaman - DM - <13(14) Apps, 6.89 Average Rating> - Free transfer.

Fabian Philipp - DC - <17(8) Apps, 6.92 Average Rating> - On loan from Zwickau.

Matteo Renna - AMC/ST - <0(3) apps, 1 Assist, 6.77 Average Rating> - On loan from AC Milan. My biggest transfer failure this season. I got this amazing youngster on loan but i wasnt willing on changing my tactics to accomodate him. I feel bad because of this.

Maurice Mathis - ST - <8(12) Apps, 4 Goals, 3 Assists, 6.88 Average Rating> - On loan from Red Bull Salzburg.

I went a little nuts this season with the transfers because i didn't want to have problems in case of injuries. Might settle down a bit for next season.

Competitions

German Second Division (4th) - We are progressing but i kind of feel sad that we didn't get a shot at promotion, we wasted some points that we shouldn't have and we ended up 4th. It's good but we can do better.

German Cup (Quarter Finals) - I never thought i would reach the Quarter Finals at such an early stage in the challenge without a lucky draw. The draw was lucky until the 3rd round where we got Leverkusen. Somehow we won the game 2-1 but we lost in the Quarter Finals against Second Division side Bochum.

Team

Squad | Team Report

My top 3 players of the season

1.Timo Brauer - DM/M C - <33 Apps, 10 Goals, 4 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.46 Average Rating>

2.Konstantin Engel - D RL/WB R - <36 Apps, 8 Assists, 6 PoM, 7.39 Average Rating>

3.Lukas Nottbeck - DM/M C - <35(2) Apps, 6 Goals, 7 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.55 Average Rating>

Key Players

Balakiyem Diallo - DM/M C - <32 Apps, 6 Goals, 1 Assist, 2 PoM, 7.39 Average Rating>

Shervin Radjabali-Fardi - D/WB L - <31 Apps, 8 Assists, 7.31 Average Rating>

Maurice Multhaup - M/AM RL - <34 Apps, 11 Goals, 8 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.16 Average Rating>

Rene Klingenburg - M R/AM RL - <38 Apps, 9 Goals, 7 Assists, 3 PoM, 6.99 Average Rating>

Tobias Muller - ST - <29(3) Apps, 6 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.92 Average Rating>

Viktoria Koln history

101432143da07313481c68e8da107bd0.png

Competition Winners

9de4beb98e605cf9c1d2759c3c0b3234.png

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln - 2020/2021

Season 5 Review - So close...

Transfers

History

Key transfers

Junior Ponce - M/AM L - <34(2) Apps, 10 Goals, 9 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.15 Av Rat> - Free transfer.

Philipp Fabian - DC - <16(11) Apps, 1 Goal, 6.88 Av Rat> - 500k Euros transfer fee. After having him on loan last season i decided he was worth the money, quite a good youngster.

Competitions

2. Bundesliga (4th) - 4th again...and at 1 point difference again...We started the season very very good and by January we were 1st. After that we started losing and by the time we recovered it was already to late. We almost got 3rd in the last match but Nurnberg won their game against Hertha. At this point i think the board will start asking me to push for promotion so we have to up our game next season and do it.

German Cup (2nd Round) - We reached our objective, getting to the second round, but we suffered a heavy 3-0 defeat against Darmstadt.

Team

Squad | Team Report

1. Max Konrad - D/WB R - <32(1) Apps, 1 Goal, 7 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.70 Av Rat>

2. Balakiyem Diallo - DM/M C - <23(1) Apps, 8 Goals, 6 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.55 Av Rat> - Extended his last season loan from Sevilla

3. Timo Brauer - DM/M C - <27 Apps, 9 Goals, 3 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.61 Av Rat>

Notable players

Mustafa Usta - MC - <16(2) Apps, 3 Goals, 1 Assist, 3 PoM, 7.49 Av Rat>

Issaka Mouhaman - DM - <29 Apps, 2 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.29 Av Rat>

Maurice Multhaup - M/AM RL - <34(1) Apps, 10 Goals, 9 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.21 Av Rat>

Tobias Muller - ST - <30 Apps, 7 Goals, 4 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.18 Av Rat>

Phillipp Wiesinger - D LC - <31(3) Apps, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.17 Av Rat>

Junior Ponce - M/AM L - <34(2) Apps, 10 Goals, 9 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.15 Av Rat>

Viktoria Koln history

550761df3771cab6c3a80d154574b3f0.png

Competition winners

aaf63f481a0ab548ced37aecf432a4f1.png

PS: Finishing the review and somehow deleting it before posting (i don't even know what happened) and having to do it all over again is not fun at all. It sucks.

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln - 2021/2022

Season 6 Review - At last

Transfers

History

Key transfers

Matteo Renna - M/AM C, ST - <22(2) Apps, 6 Goals, 4 Assists, 5 PoM, 7.60 Av Rat> - Free transfer. After i had him on loan from Milan for 2 seasons they released them and i snapped him up. Had a great season once he got used to playinc as a CM.

Eddy Klein - DC - <28(7) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 7.10 Av Rat> - On loan from PSG. Signed after i lost Philipp Fabian. I will try and extend his loan if i can.

Competitions

2. Bundesliga (1st) - The team just clicked. After 2 seasons of almost making it, this season nobody could stop us. Even tough we lost a few games and we finished only 1 point ahead of Darmstadt we dominated the league from start. We started to stumble near the end but we had a big points advantage and with a couple more wins we secured the promotion&title.

German Cup (2nd Round) - A really big defeat by Koln (5-0) in the Second Round.

Team

Squad | Team Report | Finances

1. Maurice Multhaup - M/AM RL - <32(1) Apps, 12 Goals, 6 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.27 Av Rat>

2. Max Konrad - D/WB R - <35(1) Apps, 1 Goal, 8 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.59 Av Rat>

3. Junior Ponce - M/AM L - <32 Apps, 11 Goals, 7 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.32 Av Rat>

Notable players

Matteo Renna - M/AM C, ST - <22(2) Apps, 6 Goals, 4 Assists, 5 PoM, 7.60 Av Rat>

Balakiyem Diallo - DM/M C - <29(1) Apps, 4 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.40 Av Rat>

Timo Brauer - DM/M C - <29(1) Apps, 4 Goals, 5 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.40 Av Rat>

Tobias Muller - ST - <28(6) Apps, 10 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.13 Av R>

Edwin Schwarz - DC - <34 Apps, 7.01 Av Rat>

Next season

We are finally in Bundesliga. I will start to scout for more young promising players to build up the squad for the next few seasons. Hopefully we will finish in a decent position so we can start to atract better players.

Viktoria Koln history

606758ef6edfbda5e3fc484506a44774.png

Competition winners

464a35d595cfd2ae712314fc258a008e.png

Congratulations on promotion.

Looked at your updates all at once, and the first few said you wre in the 1st division. I was confused as hell. I thought that maybe you hated Viktoria and wanted to make them an amateur non-league side. I get it now though.

Did you have to tweek your tactics, or was it just the players who were different / better? Interesting that you won the league without Tobias Muller, or indeed anyone else, scoring a lot of goals. Muller is hardly a prolific scorer. I'm surprised you've kept faith with him. Is he the chairman's son or something?

It was mostly the tactics. I started with a 4-1-4-1 in the Third Division but changed it during the first season in the Second Division to a 4-1-2-3 which gave us much better results. The problem with the first 2 seasons in the Second Division was that i was trying to hard to attack (had my full backs on attack, both my CMs also, with a control mentality in most of the games), i thought that with the players we had we should be able to control the games we play. I changed that in the season we got promoted, started playing more defensive, having one of my midfielders on support duty aswell as my full backs, using counter attack in away games, which helped us not concede as many goals as in past seasons and win more games.

As for Muller, our striker was playing as a defensive forward with a support duty until now, and he had some good games in this position. Up until now it was a team effort with goals from almost everyone (and we did have the second best attack in the league the season we got promoted). I am trying to look for a better striker and it's a must if we are to challenge for trophies.

Oops on the errors in the first reports :)

Edit: I still have a few days of vacation so i'm gonna keep flying trough the seasons, specially because i'm playing in FMT (which i won't be doing for the next challenges, it's nice i can play wherever i go but full sim is better).

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln - 2022/2023

Season 7 Review - Overachievers

Transfers

History

Just some loans this season.

Jose Salinas - MC - <36 Apps, 5 Goals, 3 PoM, 7.46 Av Rat> - On loan from Sevilla

Illya Ivanon - ST - <24(1) Apps, 6 Goals, 6 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.20 Av Rat> - On loan from Real Madrid

Burak Duven - D/WB L - <35 Apps, 3 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.31 Av Rat> - On loan from Leverkusen

Competitions

Bundesliga

League Table | Past Positions

Media prediction: 18th

Final position: 7th

The start of the season was as the media predicted, we lost 4 of our first 5 games of the season. After that though something clicked in the team and the good results just kept coming. We beat Dortmund at home (3-0) and Bayern away from home (2-1). We overachieved with the players we had at our disposal and i don't think we will be able to replicate the performance without some good transfers next season. I do have a couple of players coming in July and a few others in mind.

German Cup

We had a good run again, reaching the quarter-finals where we got hammered by Red Bull Leipzig with a 3-0 defeat. Red Bull went on to win the Cup.

Club

Squad | Profile | Finances

The squad remained mostly the same as last season, with only some loans coming in to fill our weaker spots. League money is doing wonders for our finances as i don't spend that much on wages yet.

First Eleven

GK - Pierre Kleinheider - <24 Apps, 25 Goals Conceded, 1 PoM, 7.09 Av Rat>

DR - Max Konrad - <37 Apps, 2 Goals, 5 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.55 Av Rat>

DC - Edwin Schwarz - <38 Apps, 6.88 Av Rat>

DC - Eddy Klein - <38 Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 4 PoM, 7.19 Av Rat>

DL - Burak Duven - <35 Apps, 3 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.31 Av Rat>

DM - Balakiyem Diallo - <31(1) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 7.24 Av Rat>

MC - Jose Salinas - <36 Apps, 5 Goals, 3 PoM, 7.46 Av Rat>

MC - Matteo Rena - <29(1) Apps, 9 Goals, 4 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.52 Av Rat>

AMR - Maurice Multhaup - <35(1) Apps, 9 Goals, 9 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.18 Av Rat>

AML - Junior Ponce - <38 Apps, 11 Goals, 7 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.11 Av Rat>

ST - Illya Ivanon - <24(1) Apps, 6 Goals, 6 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.20 Av Rat>

Next Season

I don't expect the same performance again and i would be happy if we finish around 10th place. I already have 2 transfers lined up which should improve our squad and am actively scouting for players to help us climb the league. It's a bit hard at the moment as the better players don't want to join yet. We need to strike lucky and get a Euro Cup spot so we can attract the really good players.

Viktoria Koln history

9eb7b036604950ea1a8bac375fcb0408.png

Competition Winners

6b0243b0fbe720b7c4a916d475883c8d.png

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln - 2023/2024

Season 8 Review - Consolidation

Transfers

History

Secured some of the players i had on loan during previous seasons and also made 2 important transfers.

Dominik Kula - D LC - <35 Apps, 6.85 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Bennet Schauer - GK - <37 Apps, 37 Goals Conceded, 1 PoM, 6.95 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Balakiyem Diallo - DM/M C - <37 Apps, 3 Goals, 1 Assist, 2 PoM, 7.28 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Burak Duven - D/WB L - <34 Apps, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.22 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Pereira - M/AM R - <31(2) Apps, 6 Goals, 2 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.07 Av Rat> - 6M Euros transfer fee.

Charles Roy - D/WB R - <1(10) Apps, 6.86 Av Rat> - On loan from AS Saint-Etienne

Gaston Pellegrino - WB R - <2(9) Apps, 6.90 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Luis Parodi - M RC - <17 Apps, 4 Goals, 2 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.42 Av Rat> - 8.75M Euros transfer fee

Competitions

Bundesliga

League Table | Past Positions

Final position: 8th

After the last season i didn't really expect to perform as well and our Bundesliga schedule was anything but easy. We had to play Stuttgart, RBL, Dordmund, Leverkusen and Bayern one after another straight from the start of the season. We managed to beat Leverkusen (1-0) and draw Bayern (0-0). The mid-season wasn't very good but we managed to recover in the second half of the season beating Dortmund (1-0) on our way to 8th place.

German Cup

We managed to reach our objective, 3rd Round. Unfortunatelly we got Leverkusen in the draw and we lost 1-0.

Club

Squad | Information | Finances

First Eleven

GK - Bennet Schauer - <37 Apps, 37 Goals Conceded, 1 PoM, 6.95 Av Rat>

DR - Max Konrad - <34 Apps, 1 Goal, 3 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.27 Av Rat>

DC - Eddy Klein - <34 Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 7.19 Apps>

DC - Dominik Kula - <35 Apps, 6.85 Av Rat>

DL - Burak Duven - <34 Apps, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.22 Av Rat>

DM - Balakiyem Diallo - <37 Apps, 3 Goals, 1 Assist, 2 PoM, 7.28 Av Rat>

MC - Matteo Renna - <34 Apps, 2 Goals, 3 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.17 Av Rat>

MC - Luis Parodi - <17 Apps, 4 Goals, 2 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.42 Av Rat>

AMR - Pereira - <31(2) Apps, 6 Goals, 2 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.07 Av Rat>

AML - Junior Ponce - <33 Apps, 4 Goals, 6 Assists, 2 PoM, 6.99 Av Rat>

ST -Illya Ivanov - <34 Apps, 5 Goals, 4 Assists, 3 PoM, 6.95 Av Rat>

Unfortunatelly PSG does not want to loan Eddy Klein anymore and they are asking for a huge transfer fee for him. Will have to find a replacement.

Next Season

I finally found a good striker and he is joining us at the start of the next season. Finances are good, reputation incresed slightly and we have a few other transfers lined up for next season.

Viktoria Koln history

7e68b5ef55fd4819ec923c966ba6283f.png

Competition Winners

ed4773b2ce769fb76bf6fa05b9bbc563.png

Is there no squad registration for Champions League and EURO Cup in FM Touch? Because that is a game changer and it's a big advantage which shouldn't be there.

Edit: Now that i think about it there was no team registration for the german leagues since i started playing...

This ain't cool...can't really continue the challenge with this advantage...

Neue_Viktoria.png

Viktoria Koln - 2024/2025

Season 9 Review - Europe Qualification

Transfers

7-3 win against Darmastadt in which Renato Pereira scored 3 goals. I experimented with a few more tactics in the first half of the season (tried a 4-1-4-1 for tougher games and a 4-2-3-1 for attacking) but they didn't produce many results so i reverted to a 4-1-2-3. It wasn't an outstanding season but overall i'm happy we managed to qualify for the EURO Cup.

German Cup

Only 3rd Round again where we lost 1-0 against Augsburg.

Club

Squad | Information | Finances

First Eleven

GK - Bennet Schauer - <37 Apps, 51 Goals Conceded, 7.06 Av Rat>

DR - Gaston Pellegrino - <32(2) Apps, 15 Assists, 5 PoM, 7.66 Av Rat>

DC - Richard Benitez - <17 Apps, 1 Goal, 6.89 Av Rat>

DC - Thomas Eilfeld - <17 Apps, 7.05 Av Rat>

DL - Barak Duven - <36 Apps, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.21 Av Rat>

DM - Balakiyem Diallo - <30(1) Apps, 1 Assist, 7.18 Av Rat>

MC - Luis Parodi - <30(1) Apps, 3 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.39 Av Rat>

MC - Marc Stendera - <17 Apps, 2 Goals, 6 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.67 Av Rat>

AMR - Pereira - <32 Apps, 9 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.30 Av Rat>

AML - Junior Ponce - <23 Apps, 1 Goal, 3 Assists, 6.94 Av Rat>

ST -Renato Pereira - <33(2) Apps, 24 Goals, 5 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.62 Av Rat>

Notable players

Dominik Kula - D LC - <21(14) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 7.03 Av Rat>

Matteo Renna - M/AM C, ST C - <20(5) Apps, 2 Goals, 6 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.31 Av Rat>

Maurice Multhaup - M/AM RL - <8(15) Apps, 8 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.10 Av Rat>

Next Season

I hope for a good performance in EURO Cup to boost our reputation which should allow us to atract more players at the club. The board decided we needed a new stadium (We had a new one in 2017) which will cost us 74M Euros but they won't even consider improving our training facilities which frustrates me. I have another quality striker joining us in July but i have problems finding defensive players.

Viktoria Koln history

c528e1197b2304a56ccbfb94031c63bf.png

Competition Winners

06f094027848fb677906c4e2e92155ef.png

I've decided to stop my Germany challenge, i really don't like this changes in squad registration for FM Touch (i don't know if it's a bug or intended, tried searching for it but found nothing).

Don't know what to do next... i wish i would have kept playing the full sim save instead. :(

Edit: Gonna restart in Italy, always wanted to go for Italy and i'm giving it a try.

I'm looking to restart this challenge after my previous try with CE Europa didn't really go anywhere in the end. It seems that I will have to find a new image host since Photobucket has began to limit picture size to puny 1024x768px on free accounts... :/

2 gb sounds like plenty. How does it actually work though? I have paid little attention to Steam and have always played in offline mode. One of the good sides of Photobucket has been that the original file names can be retained (less to edit when making season reports with a template).

I never bothered with file names so i cant say much in that regard.

How i use it:

- I don't use the FM screenshots, i use Steam for taking them (you can set the key in Steam settings)

- It saves them in your Steam folder. You can see them from Steam -> View -> Screenshots. It opens the uploader, you can upload them to Steam cloud from here. The downside with this uploader is that you don't see the screenshots in full resolution.

- After uploading you can view a single image in Steam (View online button in the uploader) so you can copy the image link or you can go and view your entire collection (View online library)

- I have a template with the source code for the review. I usually write my review with URL tags put into place where i want them, after that i take my screenshots, i upload them and put in the links.

140px-S.S.D.R.L._Vis_Pesaro_1898.png

Vis Pesaro 1898

A new journey

Challenge start introduction

Manager | Club Profile | Club Domestic History

A short history

A small club founded in 1898 and refounded in 2008, Vis Pesaro has never had great success in the italian leagues. Recently promoted from Serie D they are hoping to survive the season and build a solid foundation for success. They are playing their home games at Stadio Tonino Benelli, a small stadium with a capacity of 4000.

I was tempted to do a "rebirth" series with Parma but decided on a tougher challenge with Vis Pesaro. Should be fun.

I never bothered with file names so i cant say much in that regard.

How i use it:

- I don't use the FM screenshots, i use Steam for taking them (you can set the key in Steam settings)

- It saves them in your Steam folder. You can see them from Steam -> View -> Screenshots. It opens the uploader, you can upload them to Steam cloud from here. The downside with this uploader is that you don't see the screenshots in full resolution.

- After uploading you can view a single image in Steam (View online button in the uploader) so you can copy the image link or you can go and view your entire collection (View online library)

- I have a template with the source code for the review. I usually write my review with URL tags put into place where i want them, after that i take my screenshots, i upload them and put in the links.

Thanks for explaining how it works. I will have to ponder what to do. In previous saves I have always used same file names for shots of same screens and uploaded them into seasonal folders. It has been easy to use text editor replace function to update the urls in the template.

Good luck with Vis Pesaro, though I doubt they are SSD (dilettante - amateur) if they are in Lega Pro. ;)

They may use SSD as part of the club name IRL if they are non-professionals, but they would probably drop the "Dilettantistica" if they decided to turn professional - which I bet would be the case if they were promoted to Lega Pro.

Vis Pesaro 1898

Season 1 Review - Restarting

Transfers

History

Alot of players came at the team during the first season, with a few of them making an impact.

Mateo Valentini - D L - <8(8) Apps, 0 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 82% Pass Completion, 45 Tackles Won, 6.93 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Attilio Cinquegrana - DM, M C - <30(2) Apps, 1 Goal, 0 Assists, 3 PoM, 83% Pass Completion, 128 Tackles Won, 7.71 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Gianluca Scivolone - M RC - <35(0) Apps, 3 Goals, 6 Assists, 5 PoM, 78% Pass Completion, 93 Tackles Won, 7.40 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Raffaele Capezzuto - DM, M C - <17(10) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 3 PoM, 82% Pass Completion, 53 Tackles Won, 7.15 Av Rat> - Free Transfers

Igor Radrezza - AM C, ST C - <10(8) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 0 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 17 Tackles Won, 6.68 Av Rat> - Free Transfer

Mauro Cioffi - AM C, ST C - <0(2) Apps, 76%Pass Completion, 1 Tackle Won, 6.45> - Free transfer

Riccardo Chiarello - AM L - <18(10) Apps, 4 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 78% Pass Completion, 20 Tackles Won, 6.88 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Ziga Smrtnik - ST C - <27(4) Apps, 7 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 PoM 74% Pass Completion, 19 Tackles Won, 6.83 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Salvatore Margarita - M/AM R - <31(0) Apps, 3 Goals, 4 Assists, 2 PoM, 79% Pass Completion, 38 Tackles Won, 7.14 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Alessandro Dalmasso - D R - <33(0) Apps, 0 Goals, 2 Assists, 3 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 120 Tackles Won, 7.13 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Myles Anderson - D L - <19(0) Apps, 1 Goal, 0 Assists, 0 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 87 Tackles Won, 6.95 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Mamadou Kanoute - AM LC - <19(0) Apps, 2 Goals, 5 Assists, 0 PoM, 74% Pass Completion, 31 Tackles Won, 6.86 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Daniel di Gregorio - DM, M RC - <19(0) Apps, 0 Goals, 3 Assists, 0 PoM, 83% Pass Completion, 32 Tackles Won, 7.14 Av Rat> - Free transfer

Competitions

Lega Pro Girone B

Fixtures | League Table | Past Positions

Final position: 16th

Well, we avoided relegation but it was way closer than i wanted. We managed to play good enough to be in a mid-table position in the first half of the season but we cracked in the second half. With not even a single win in our last 9 games, we went in the playout games with a really low morale. The team stepped up and we won both games against Robur Siena, avoiding relegation.

Coppa Italia di Lega Pro

Fixtures | Group Stage

We managed to get a surprising win against Arezzo in our first game but lost against Pontedera. We finished 2nd in the group, not qualifying for the next round.

Club

Squad 1 & 2 | Information | Facilities | Finances

Season Best XI

GK - Giacomo Venturi - <38(0) Apps, 49 Goals Allowed, 14 Shutouts, 161 Total Saves, 81% Pass Completion, 6.89 Av Rat>

DR - Filippo Fabri - <13(8) Apps, 0 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 PoM, 82% Pass Completion, 57 Tackles Won, 7.02 Av Rat>

DC - Massimo Tombari - <32(0) Apps, 1 Goal, 0 Assist, 1 PoM, 69% Pass Completion, 87 Tackles Won, 6.96 Av Rat>

DC - Giorgio Vagnini - <32(0) Apps, 0 Goals, 0 Assists, 0 PoM, 74% Pass Completion, 63 Tackles Won, 6.57 Av Rat>

DL - Myles Anderson - <19(0) Apps, 1 Goal, 0 Assists, 0 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 87 Tackles Won, 6.95 Av Rat>

DM - Attilio Cinquegrana - <30(2) Apps, 1 Goal, 0 Assists, 3 PoM, 83% Pass Completion, 128 Tackles Won, 7.71 Av Rat>

MC - Raffaele Capezzuto - <17(10) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 3 PoM, 82% Pass Completion, 53 Tackles Won, 7.15 Av Rat>

MC - Daniel di Gregorio - <19(0) Apps, 0 Goals, 3 Assists, 0 PoM, 83% Pass Completion, 32 Tackles Won, 7.14 Av Rat>

AMR - Salvatore Margarita - <31(0) Apps, 3 Goals, 4 Assists, 2 PoM, 79% Pass Completion, 38 Tackles Won, 7.14 Av Rat>

AML - Richardo Chiarello - <18(10) Apps, 4 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 78% Pass Completion, 20 Tackles Won, 6.88 Av Rat>

ST -Ziga Smrtnik - <27(4) Apps, 7 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 PoM 74% Pass Completion, 19 Tackles Won, 6.83 Av Rat>

Sub - Alessio Ruci - <14(1) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 32 Tackles Won, 7.39 Av Rat>

Sub - Alessandro Dalmasso - <33(0) Apps, 0 Goals, 2 Assists, 3 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 120 Tackles Won, 7.13 Av Rat>

Sub - Francesco Giorno - <18(0) Apps, 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 2 PoM, 82% Pass Completion, 56 Tackles, 7.51 Av Rat>

Sub - Mamadou Kanoute - <19(0) Apps, 2 Goals, 5 Assists, 0 PoM, 74% Pass Completion, 31 Tackles Won, 6.86 Av Rat>

Sub - Igor Radrezza - <10(8) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 0 PoM, 80% Pass Completion, 17 Tackles Won, 6.68 Av Rat>

Sub - Mateo Valentini - <8(8) Apps, 0 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 82% Pass Completion, 45 Tackles Won, 6.93 Av Rat>

Sub - Rocco Constantino - <3(4) Apps, 0 Goals, 0 Assists, 0 PoM, 81% Pass Completion, 0 Tackles Won, 6.55 Av Rat>

Next Season

I need to improve our finances so i will probably let go of a few players. Hopefully we won't crack in the second half of the season again and we can finish close to the playoff spots.

Vis Pesaro history

fad41b458a47e90f84f840bddc123816.png

Competition Winners

7106201616bfe586f144a9a7bda6bcfd.png

Vis Pesaro 1898
Season 2 Review - Slowly rising

Transfers
History
I found myself without center backs at the start of the season so i brought in 3. A couple more signing made it into the first team.

Ciro Formisano - D R - <32(1) Apps, 0 Goals, 3 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.44 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Luca Borrelli - GK - <3(0) Apps, 5 Goals Allowed, 6.90 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Fabrizio Scapellato - M/AM R - <23(5) Apps, 5 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.25 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Dejan Danza - DM, M C - <1(4) Apps, 6.80 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Mihael Modic - M/AM C - <36 Apps, 6 Goals, 6 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.65 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Alessio Fatticcioni - D C - <6(6) Apps, 1 Goal, 6.64 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Vincenzo Camilleri - D C - <30 Apps, 1 Goal, 6.93 Av Rat> - Free transfer
Luca Crescenzi - D C - <36 Apps, 1 Goal, 6.99 Av Rat> - Free transfer 

Competitions

Lega Pro Girone B

Media prediction: 14th
Final position: 12th

I was expecting more from this season, but once again we cracked in the second half of the season. We lost a bunch of points where we shouldn't have and in the end we finished 12th. We started with a 3-0 loss against Pisa and our first win came only in the 4th game, 1-0 against Ancona. We managed to put together a 6 games unbeaten run but even after an incredible 4-0 win against first place team Pisa to start the second half, we continued to lose to lesser teams and ended the season in dissapointment.

Coppa Italia di Lega Pro
Fixtures | Group Stage
We qualified from our group after 2 ties on away goals (i think). We lost in the second round after extra time, 3-1 against Benevento.

Club
Squad | Information | Facilities | Finances

Season Best XI

GK - Giacomo Venturi - <34 Apps, 37 Goals Allowed, 7.04 Av Rat>
DR - Ciro Formisano - <32(1) Apps, 3 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.44 Av Rat>
DC - Luca Crescenzi - <36 Apps, 1 Goal, 6.99 PoM>
DC - Vincenzo Camilleri - <30 Apps, 1 Goal, 6.93 Av Rat>
DL - Myles Anderson - <35 Apps, 1 Goal, 4 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.45 Av Rat>
DM - Raffaele Capezzuto - <36 Apps, 2 Goals, 2 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.59 Av Rat>
MC - Mihael Modic - <36 Apps, 6 Goals, 6 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.65 Av Rat>
MC - Daniel di Gregorio - <19(7) Apps, 3 Assists, 7.17 Av Rat>
AMR - Fabrizio Scapellato - <23(5) Apps, 5 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.25 Av Rat>
AML - Mamadou Kanoute - <33 Apps, 5 Goals, 6 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.15 Av Rat>
ST - Ziga Smrtnik - <24(5) Apps, 9 Goals, 4 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.07 Av Rat>
Sub - Luca Borrelli - <3(0) Apps, 5 Goals Allowed, 6.90 Av Rat>
Sub - Alessandro Dalmasso - <5(8) Apps, 7.03 Av Rat>
Sub - Francesco Giorno - <20(9) Apps, 4 Goals, 7.04 Av rat>
Sub - Salvatore Margarita - <14(10) Apps, 5 Goals, 7.07 Av Rat>
Sub - Igor Radrezza - <10(11) Apps, 2 Goals, 4 Assists, 6.84 Av Rat>
Sub - Alessio Fatticcioni - <6(6) Apps, 1 Goal, 6.64 Av Rat>
Sub - Riccardo Chiarello - <7(12) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 Assist, 7.04 Av Rat>

Next Season
I'd like to push for playoffs next season but it's going to be hard. I already have 3 transfers lined up, 3 youngsters that were released by Serie A teams.

Vis Pesaro history

940b5935e24b1858964d8cf4efd353f5.png

Competition Winners

3a9c3b51c909bd6e848302721e62634a.png

Vis Pesaro 1898
Season 3 Review - Playoffs

Transfers
History
A few talented youngsters were released by Serie A teams and we quickly made our move.

Christian Scala - ST C - <24(5) Apps, 4 Goals, 3 Assists, 6.72 Av Rat>

Gianmarco Spezio - D R - <0(2) Apps, 6.55 Av Rat>

Gianmaria Zanandrea - D C - <23(11) Apps, 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 6.79 Av Rat> 

Jacopo Ferri - AM L - <3(5) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 6.63 Av Rat>

Alessandro Celli - D/WB L - <32(5) Apps, 0 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.32 Av Rat>

Nicola Lancini - WB L - <7 Apps, 2 Assists, 6.96 Av Rat>

Competitions

Lega Pro Girone B

Media prediction: 9th
Final position: 3rd

A good season overall, mostly due to a change in tactics after we started losing. The 4-3-2-1 (with DM) wasn't really working for us so i changed to a 5-3-2 (with WB and DM) which changed towards a 5-3-1-1. This change led us to a 10 games win streak and helped us finish 3rd in the regular season.

Lega Pro Playoffs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Fixtures   

We won our QF game against Lumezzane 2-0 but 2 defeats against Ternana, 1-2 away and 0-1 at home saw our promotion dreams crushed.                                        

Coppa Italia di Lega Pro
Fixtures | Group Stage
A good run in the competition which ended at a penalty shootout against Sudtirol-Alto Adige.

Club
Squad | Information | Facilities | Finances

Season Best XI

GK - Giacomo Venturi - <39 Apps, 39 Goals Allowed, 19 Shutouts, 6.91 Av Rat>
DC - Luca Crescenzi - <38 Apps, 6.90 Av Rat>
DC - Vincenzo Camillieri - <35 Apps, 1 Goal, 1 PoM, 6.92 Av Rat>
DC - Gianmaria Zanandrea - <23(11) Apps, 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 6.79 Av Rat>
WBR - Ciro Formisano - <39 Apps, 3 Goals, 5 Assists, 7 PoM, 7.47 Av Rat>
DM - Attilio Cinquegrana - <35(2) Apps, 5 Goals, 1 PoM, 7.17 Av Rat>
WBL - Alessandro Celli - <32(5) Apps, 0 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.32 Av Rat>
MC - Mihael Modic - <37 Apps, 4 Goals, 10 Assists, 11 PoM, 7.82 Av Rat >
MC - Raffaele Capezzuto - <37 Apps, 5 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 7.29 Av Rat>
ST - Ziga Smrtnik - <35(2) Apps, 14 Goals, 4 Assists, 3 PoM, 6.96 Av Rat>
ST - Christian Scala - <24(5) Apps, 4 Goals, 3 Assists, 6.72 Av Rat>
Sub - Fabrizio Scapellato - <6(13) Apps, 2 Goals, 2 Assists, 6.83 Av Rat>
Sub - Alessandro Dalmasso - <2(11) Apps, 6.70 Av Rat>
Sub - Daniel di Gregorio - <3(16) Apps, 6.81 Av Rat>
Sub - Mamadou Kanoute - <15(20) Apps, 6 Goals, 7 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.99 Av Rat>
Sub - Salvatore Margarita - <11(3) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 6.96 Av Rat> 
Sub - Nicola Lancini - <7 Apps, 2 Assists, 6.96 Av Rat>
Sub - Dejan Danza - <5(3) Apps, 1 Goal, 6.93 Av Rat>

Next Season
We did really well to reach playoffs this season and i want to do it again next season. Automatic promotion will be a bit hard to get but we will try our best. I also have a good striker prospect in our U18s, Gilberto Maurini, which i would like to start playing in the main team.

Vis Pesaro history

e4eead7fafa68a5cc120f124d1cd753f.png

Competition Winners

4299f90a6430b6eccac67aecff9acab9.png

• 4 weeks later...

He's Back.... I got a new Laptop, and it appears to have removed some of my issues...have started a new game in Portugal as Bairro da Argentina...will post the first update and probably Pre-season in a little while...

I do need to figure out the new forum posting, but it looks like I can use HTML, so that might actually make it easier for me.

LLR's Bringing it Back

Emblema+do+Argentina.jpg

ADRCB Argentina

Campeonato de Portugal

I'm back and into this thread again, I got a new laptop and managed to start a game and found a team i LOVE the look of, I have created a New Zealand Argentinian Manager for the club because it seems appropriate, I am going to post the opening screenshots in this post, I just need to upload them first. I have also made my signings, and completed the Pre-Season so will give a Transfers update after that.

Club Overview

Club History

Jono Newton (Manager) - Personal, Nationalities

Squad

Finances

Facilities - The ground is owned by the local council, and is shared by at least 2 other clubs (I played two "Away" games here during pre-season) 

LLR's Bringing it Back

Emblema+do+Argentina.jpg

ADRCB Argentina

Campeonato de Portugal

Preseason 2016/17

Transfers In
Date Player Pos From Fee
3/7/16 Vitor Hugo MC Pontassolense €0
4/7/16 Diogo Gois MC Canical €0
5/7/16 Marcos GK Portosantense €0
6/7/16 Mickael Bernardo ST Machico €0
6/7/16 Ernesto Sanchez AML Canical €0
7/7/16 Tony Coelho AMR Canicense €0
11/7/16 Fabio Adriano ST SC Santacruzense €0
15/7/16 Celsinho DR Pontassolense €0
17/7/16 Octavio Lima MC Xavelhas €0
17/7/16 Miguel Barbosa DL Maritimo C €0
18/7/16 Ezequiel DC Camara de Lobos €0
22/7/16 Roberto Correia MC Camara de Lobos €0
22/7/16 Andrezinho ST SC Santacruzense €0
26/7/16 Tevinho AMRL S. Vicente €0
26/7/16 Helton Delgado DC Pontassolense €0
27/7/16 Filipinho MC Camara de Lobos €0
27/7/16 Lucas Serra AMR Camacha €0
28/7/16 Fabio Santana DL Machico €0
28/7/16 Joao Andre DC Maio Funchal €0
28/7/16 Paulo Cesat DL Canical €0
1/8/16 Nelson Meneses DR Machico €0

Friendlies

Fixtures.png

We really should've won all these games, but we had some issues in the middle of the run, was mostly about building fitness & cohesion anyway. Hoping that this group that has come together can continue to function as they did during this period.

Pre-Season Star

Mickael Bernardo (ST) - 7 apps, 5G, 2A - A great run for the striker who joined the club, he plays as a Poacher in-front of his striking partner.

Tactics & Expected Starters

Tactics.png

My aim for the season is to avoid relegation and nothing else.

• 1 month later...

So I did play a bit further in the above game, and it was sucking me in, but nowhere near as much time as I used to.

But in saying that I did get FM17 when I finally found a sale for it below $60 NZ, so have started a game in Portugal...I love it too much as FC Crato. You might get updates, or you might not, and who knows when full version comes out I might just start again, but liking the club :D

Archived