Anybody having problems buying FM 16 off of STEAM STORE???

As title suggest's anybody having any issues getting past the checkout phase? i have tried adding some real random games and they process fine but with FM 16 i just get this message - "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

I have sent them a message but lets be honest their support is really quite poor for a company that big! I totally get why si use the whole steam thing nowaday's but they have always been a pain in the proverbial for me.

Anyway any feedback or suggestions would be great.

Thanks guys

Credit card troubles possibly? Forget to write your middle name? That happened to me once, and it's the only "problem" I've had with Steam in about 5 years. Details must be exactly the same as on the card, but if other transactions are going through then that's a bit odd.

It could be tied in with the minor update SI have released just now, see the Feedback thread.

My bad i did not notice that!! That sounds likely i guess, hopefully it's that. I have no patience around fm release's unfortunately so i need it....NOW!!

@spankie its the Steam wallet not credit or debit hopefully it's nothing and i will have another go in a little while

I am having the same problem, if that is any consolation.

Good to know its not me. Thing is i have booked today, thur and friday off and thats normally the time it takes if your lucky to ever here from support! Are you using the wallet thing or using a debit card etc? Adding other games seems to work just fm16, they should look at it because it's their sales

Archived