[FM16][SKIN] Wannachupbrew FM16

wannachupbrew

Two issues:

- I had downloaded the first version, yesterday I downloaded the v1.1.1 version but in FM the preferences menu keeps showing v1.0.0.

- Post-match menu doesn't show the analyse and stats button (or if it does show, it's very difficult to find). I have to go to the calendar fixtures, reload the match and then there's a tiny button.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great skin wannachupbrew :)

If you do another update at some point, would you be able to get rid of the blurring on the main screen (i.e. when processing, saving, exiting or responding to a popup) that would be greatly appreciated.

Theres a fix for that in the threads, just have a quick scan..

Hi all,

love the skin and want to get the stadium pics in - i have a set of 6000 from the megapack over on sortitoutsi, it's the mini ones for FMC, what do i need to do to get them in my game? it's the only thing missing at the moment - hate the sterile stadium info without a picture, you really lose the immersion.

Excited to see what you come up with when you get to work with the base skin rather than working blind during the beta. Your panels are basically perfect for what I want but had a few bugs during the beta. For example they panel selections would keep defaulting back rather than remembering how I'd set them. Take your time as I'm sure they'll be great.

The 1.1.1 version crashes when using in-game editor. If you make a change to any attribute and move to a new field the game gets a crash dump message - also happens on the FLUT skin so it looks like something has changes on a basic level within the FM16 default skin

Hi, love the skins. However, I've had to go back to the Instant Result skin rather than use the 1.1.1 version as otherwise the squad view has the positions of the players on the squad view is all skewed. I see someone else has a similar problem earlier too. It's a shame because the newest version is better to look at. BTW I've also created background pics for all Spanish lower league teams (B, B2, B3, and B4) who weren't included in the megapack. Might upload them if anyone wants them.

Hi, love the skins. However, I've had to go back to the Instant Result skin rather than use the 1.1.1 version as otherwise the squad view has the positions of the players on the squad view is all skewed. I see someone else has a similar problem earlier too. It's a shame because the newest version is better to look at. BTW I've also created background pics for all Spanish lower league teams (B, B2, B3, and B4) who weren't included in the megapack. Might upload them if anyone wants them.

The squad view looks fine to me. No one has sent me a screenshot of what they're seeing, so there's nothing I can do about it yet.

Hi,

It won't seem to let me post an attachment. How do I post a screenshot on here?

Basically when it lists GK, DL etc, the letters GK are to the left, whilse DL will be in the middle of the column where they belong. Then the next guy might be DR, which is also listed to the left hand side. It's like the whole column is out of sync. Also I couldn't read something with another skin so I switched to yours to be able to read the tab, pressed continue, and then the game crashed. It seems another couple of people are having issues with it too so I don't know if it's just not compatible with a facepack or something?

Cheers for the assistance!

The screenshot showing the squad positions out of sync is

vbTyyay.png

Also the morale is randomly showing for some players and not others (although they all will say sct required).

It can be at random and if you click on a player and return to the squad page it then goes back to normal. For example, my squad view isn't as bad, although the morale has almost completely disappeared:

SYPA2v3.png

Some teams look worse than others and it just makes the whole thing look weird. Also like I say my game crashes with the skin. I've now reverted back to the instantresult skin which works well. The only thing is that with that skin the white writing in the inbox can be difficult to read depending on the background picture.

I know you've put a lot of effort in so I'm not having a go, I'm just trying to find a skin that I like that is usable and wish I could get yours to work on my laptop as I really like the layout and the fact I can use my background pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello good sir!

I have come across a tiny bug within your skin!

When I go to the board tab (CTRL-SHIFT-B ; default shortcut), I usuall can see the staff list as shown below:

6DHBYT0.png

However, when I do the same with your skin, the staff box is blank (as shown below):

jXNOdts.png

I would like to add that my image / text size is set at 100% and I am running the game in window mode on 1920x1080 resolution.

when are the next update clear for downloading? :)

* wannachupbrew

- I have one wish, if it's possible that the statistics windows during the match will be a little more transparent? can it be done?

tested the Vitrex skin and they had it. that was very satifying. Just an idea to work on. :)

Hello good sir!

When I go to the board tab (CTRL-SHIFT-B ; default shortcut), I usuall can see the staff list as shown below:

6DHBYT0.png

However, when I do the same with your skin, the staff box is blank (as shown below):

jXNOdts.png

I would like to add that my image / text size is set at 100% and I am running the game in window mode on 1920x1080 resolution.

I've only just noticed that I'm having this issue too.

Cheers for the assistance!

The screenshot showing the squad positions out of sync is

vbTyyay.png

Also the morale is randomly showing for some players and not others (although they all will say sct required).

It can be at random and if you click on a player and return to the squad page it then goes back to normal. For example, my squad view isn't as bad, although the morale has almost completely disappeared:

SYPA2v3.png

Some teams look worse than others and it just makes the whole thing look weird. Also like I say my game crashes with the skin. I've now reverted back to the instantresult skin which works well. The only thing is that with that skin the white writing in the inbox can be difficult to read depending on the background picture.

I know you've put a lot of effort in so I'm not having a go, I'm just trying to find a skin that I like that is usable and wish I could get yours to work on my laptop as I really like the layout and the fact I can use my background pics.

Hello good sir!

6DHBYT0.png

jXNOdts.png

I'll be releasing a major update tomorrow. I've fixed both of these issues.

Possible bug - my FM wont load with this skin, game gets stuck on the FM2016 splash screen until i remove the skin from the skins folder. Any ideas why this might be happening i'm running it on a mac and have added 2 xml's - stadium overview and fixture details. Whilst also changing the size of the icons which go with the stadium info - capacity, pitch condition and year built.

Possible bug - my FM wont load with this skin, game gets stuck on the FM2016 splash screen until i remove the skin from the skins folder. Any ideas why this might be happening i'm running it on a mac and have added 2 xml's - stadium overview and fixture details. Whilst also changing the size of the icons which go with the stadium info - capacity, pitch condition and year built.

Tested with a fresh install of 1.2.0 - bug still apparent

Downloaded the file (most recent i believe) and after unzipping to the skins file, theres no option to use it. I'm guessing ive either DL'd it to the wrong place altho im pretty sure i havent, or some other setting needs changing. Anyone got any ideas?

Downloaded the file (most recent i believe) and after unzipping to the skins file, theres no option to use it. I'm guessing ive either DL'd it to the wrong place altho im pretty sure i havent, or some other setting needs changing. Anyone got any ideas?

Skins should be extracted to the following file paths: ...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

In order to get "skins" to show up in preferences make sure that there is not an additional folder in your respective skin selection.

For example: when downloading skins make sure the file path is as follows: ...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\OlukitzFudgey

and NOT the following: ...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\OlukitFudgey/OlukitzFudgey

After the skin name: in this case OlukitzFudgey, you should see the following folders: fonts, graphics, panels and settings and the skin_config.xml file.

thanks for your reply, thats pretty much what i had done anyway. What i did wonder tho, is can i add this skin to an already running game or does it have to be a new one?

Cant see how that would make a difference in all honesty, i just have no idea why i cant use it. Never had problems with them previous to this

thanks for your reply, thats pretty much what i had done anyway. What i did wonder tho, is can i add this skin to an already running game or does it have to be a new one?

Cant see how that would make a difference in all honesty, i just have no idea why i cant use it. Never had problems with them previous to this

Can add any skin to an existing save. Just go to preferences, load the new skin and click 'reload skin'.

Archived