Sports Interactive Community

Hi everyone,

Really sorry if this is in the wrong forum! If you could give me a quick answer that'd be great!

I've pre-ordered my copy of FM16 through CD Keys, and with that comes the BETA as it's a digital retailer. However I don't know where to find my code! It hasn't been emailed to me, and when I click "get code" on CD Keys it says that I will get my code on or before the November 13th release date of the full game!

If someone could help me out that'd be fantastic!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone,

Really sorry if this is in the wrong forum! If you could give me a quick answer that'd be great!

I've pre-ordered my copy of FM16 through CD Keys, and with that comes the BETA as it's a digital retailer. However I don't know where to find my code! It hasn't been emailed to me, and when I click "get code" on CD Keys it says that I will get my code on or before the November 13th release date of the full game!

If someone could help me out that'd be fantastic!

Thanks in advance :)

It's not that simple. It has to be a digital retailer participating in the beta scheme. CD Keys do sell the game both with and without the beta, are you sure you've bought the right version? I.e this one instead of the other one without the beta.

I purchased from CD Keys and got the code immediately in my email, it should be there

I found there are 2 digital versions on CDkeys. One with Beta and one without. Maybe you go the one without. Anyway if you got to the CDkeys website and view your previous orders, all the keys are stored there.