[FM16] Tactic screen

bdixon

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/31/2016 at 08:57, pedrosantos said:

The best addition we could have in the (opposition) tactic screen would be Mentality and Team Shape. Where is the xml genious that is willing to provide this ? :)

Zele has done it above, PM him for the xml 

I tried the skin sent by zele + his panels files but it's not showing up the shape and mentality thing for me like it did for him. I think it's somewhere in the match formations panel.xml -

<!--debug-->
    <widget class="icon_button" layout="5,5,5" mode="1" stretch_to_fit_rows="true" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false">

<widget class="label" alignment="right,extend" colour="sidebaricons" auto_size="vertical" row="0" column="0">
        <translation value="Mentality[Comment: prefix used before mentality type text on quick tactical instruction button during match]" />
      </widget>
      <widget class="mentality_label"/>

<widget class="icon_button" alignment="right,extend" colour="sidebaricons" auto_size="vertical" row="1" column="0">
        <translation translation_id="364787" type="use" value="Team Shape[COMMENT: team tactical instruction, very fluid to highly structured]" />
      </widget>
      <widget class="fluidity_label" height="7"/>

</widget>

<!-- the pitch-->
    <widget    class="pitch_with_tactics" navigation_disabled="true" icon_flags="show_name,use_player_kits_back,show_number,show_role_duty_labels">
      <boolean id="vertical" value="true"/>
      <boolean id="pitch_dont_draw_indicators" value="true"/>
      <integer id="pitch_kit_height" value="40"/>
      <integer id="pitch_vertical_padding" value="10"/>
      <flags id="pitch_alignment" value="centre_x, top"/>
    </widget>

</widget>
</panel>

I tried some things, like removing the ID thingies like for the roles/duties, but either it let Mentality and Shape show up but staying empty, or the whole formation screen got messed up :onmehead:

This is the furthest I get using Pikawa's Evo FM16 Skin. As you can see, Mentality and Team Shape is showing up, but staying blank. Must be a miracle what zele did before, shame nobody knows or nobody wants to tell how it can be done.

Yenisey Krasnoyarsk v Spartak Moskau II_ Overview Formations-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

For some strange reason during a match, I can no longer make substitutions by grabbing a player from the subs bench. I re-installed the tactics icon info panel overview xml. This hasn't fixed the problem. Would appreciate some advice to fix this issue.  Many thanks

tactic screen issue.JPG

5 hours ago, yd1882 said:

Hi,

For some strange reason during a match, I can no longer make substitutions by grabbing a player from the subs bench. I re-installed the tactics icon info panel overview xml. This hasn't fixed the problem. Would appreciate some advice to fix this issue.  Many thanks

tactic screen issue.JPG

I think there are a few topics about that being reported as a bug since the 17.2 update

• 1 year later...

This might have already been answered but I have been trying to get opposition player roles to show up, so far I have managed it however when using the vitrex skin I have been left with this. Does anybody know how to make it so the roles don't cover the names and then I'm not sure what is going on with the original tactic screen.

Tactic Screen.jpg

Opp Ins.jpg

Formations.jpg

If you just want the roles/duties to show then follow the instructions here:

You might be better replacing the custom files from your screen with the default ones and then editing the default files, otherwise you'll need to mess around editing the various tacitc files to get the duties appearing correctly, if you want to keep the custom files you'd need to compare them against the default ones to see how they have moved the duties and move them back.

Archived