FM16: Everton FC - Howard Kendalls Blue and White Army

IUsedToBeGreat

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to offer Oviedo a new contract but he can't accept it because of the problem of work permit. How did he manage to join the club in the first place if there is work permit problems? And is there anyway around this getting Oviedo to sign a new contract? End of first season.

Trying to offer Oviedo a new contract but he can't accept it because of the problem of work permit. How did he manage to join the club in the first place if there is work permit problems? And is there anyway around this getting Oviedo to sign a new contract? End of first season.

The work permit rules have changed since he was originally signed.

The work permit rules have changed since he was originally signed.

Any ways of keeping him? Made affiliation with Excelsior in Holland, game won't let me loan him there. His contract has run out and is at the club on day to day basis, hoping he doesn't leave because he's decent backup for Baines. Any replacements people recommend?

Any ways of keeping him? Made affiliation with Excelsior in Holland, game won't let me loan him there. His contract has run out and is at the club on day to day basis, hoping he doesn't leave because he's decent backup for Baines. Any replacements people recommend?

I used Garbutt there from season 2. Plus Galloway can play if you want a more defensive fullback- but I sent him out on loan the first 2 seasons. Now on season 4 and those 2 are fine. Baines is still good atm- I think his pace is only down to 13. Would like to keep him for a 5th season but he wants 90k a week to stay on.

I did just get a boost before Jan. 2017. My wage budget is $1.55 million US.

That seems really low. Did you spend a lot on agents fees or buy lots of players with payments over 12/24/36 months?

anyway in season 4 my budget rocketed to 90m for transfers and 2.5m a week wages (and that was with never making it into champions league group stage). Strangely the club is 5th highest in terms of ticket pricing and season tickets price.

I think it's because you still have monthly loan repayments of 1.5m. I got a bit of a boost before January 2017. What is your weekly wage bill? There are so many bargains around that you don't need that much. In season 2 I got Tielamans and Embolo for a little over 10 million. Sold Deulofeu to fund that. Then before season 3 sold McCarthy to Man U for about 15m and replaced him with Lucas Silva.

Someone asked earlier about replacements for Stones- I brought in Papadopoulos. He's always been good in FM and I think is easier to get and costs less than previous years. Him and Galloway are a great combination.

In season 4 I bought VVD from Southampton for 10 or 11m as they got relegated. Now rotating him, Galloway and Papadopoulos.

Just coming up to the midway point in my second season with Everton, and I wanted to let you know how much I'm loving it and let you know how I'm doing. I would recommend it to anybody.

First Season:

I didn't want to come in and break up the squad to generate money from sales, so I just make a few tweaks and had superb results.

Transfers:

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.22.48_zpsrs4zhjk8.png

Spent a bit more than I wanted to, but think all of them were brilliant additions to the team. Couple for the future as well in Ajer and Schlub especially.

So the league went a lot better than I expected:

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.27.57_zps093k0lmu.png

Qualified in second, and we deserved it. Romelu Lukaku as a complete forward was outstanding, and if he hadn't been injured for a 1/4 of the season, we'd of ran Arsenal closer. Pats was brought in as a back up in January and did well, but not to Lukaku's standards. Deulofeu was an assist machine also with about 20 assists in all comps.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.37.59_zpsti044sf4.png

So with Champions League secured, I went out with the intention to improve the squad, but as you'll find out the finances are horrendous even with the money coming in, so was giving just £1 million to spend. Therefore, had to shift a few out including Jagielka, Besic and such, but Barkley was reluctantly sold for £60 million to United, but at least I had money to work with now.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.26.23_zpsabxytkyi.png

So this is how my first CL experience with the club ended up, and it went better than I expected when I was given the group of Bayern, Porto and Basel.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.30.15_zpss6jnhuro.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.30.38_zpsh7lwmfxq.png

As you can see, a huge success qualifying as group winners, albeit it looked shaky with 15 minutes to go of the last group match with Bayern when Porto were 1-0 up in Basel but were pegged back to a draw. We held out for a 0-0, in which I had 1 shot and 29% possession :lol::lol:, but a superb defensive effort sent us through! With Steaua in the first knockout round, I'll be hopefully looking at a quarter final place then who knows!

Just a quick look at my tactics for anyone interested as well.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-09%20at%2016.29.15_zpsbfsruspt.png

Just coming up to the midway point in my second season with Everton, and I wanted to let you know how much I'm loving it and let you know how I'm doing. I would recommend it to anybody.

First Season:

I didn't want to come in and break up the squad to generate money from sales, so I just make a few tweaks and had superb results.

Transfers:

Spent a bit more than I wanted to, but think all of them were brilliant additions to the team. Couple for the future as well in Ajer and Schlub especially.

Qualified in second, and we deserved it. Romelu Lukaku as a complete forward was outstanding, and if he hadn't been injured for a 1/4 of the season, we'd of ran Arsenal closer. Pats was brought in as a back up in January and did well, but not to Lukaku's standards. Deulofeu was an assist machine also with about 20 assists in all comps.

So with Champions League secured, I went out with the intention to improve the squad, but as you'll find out the finances are horrendous even with the money coming in, so was giving just £1 million to spend. Therefore, had to shift a few out including Jagielka, Besic and such, but Barkley was reluctantly sold for £60 million to United, but at least I had money to work with now.

So this is how my first CL experience with the club ended up, and it went better than I expected when I was given the group of Bayern, Porto and Basel.

As you can see, a huge success qualifying as group winners, albeit it looked shaky with 15 minutes to go of the last group match with Bayern when Porto were 1-0 up in Basel but were pegged back to a draw. We held out for a 0-0, in which I had 1 shot and 29% possession :lol::lol:, but a superb defensive effort sent us through! With Steaua in the first knockout round, I'll be hopefully looking at a quarter final place then who knows!

Great work man, I'm envious. I managed to finish 7th, but also win the FA Cup somehow so that was good. How did you manage to spend £39M in the first season?

I think I'm the only one managing Everton who didn't sell or buy at the start, apart from Michu on a free. Wanted to see what I could do with the current bunch. Major changes in the 2nd summer though!

What is with so many people buying Sven bender? I know he's a good player but you already have 2 very good defensive midfielders in McCarthy and Besic. Surely I more attacking midfielder is the way to go?

Another question. What is Barkley's decisions up to on your games? On mine he is only 13 and he's often responsible for goals by getting tackled in bad areas or making stupid passes.

In January of season 4 I've bought Coleman and McCarthy back from Arsenal and Man U as they weren't playing much- so looking more like the old Everton team. Ledson's starting to look good too. Won a young player of the month out on loan in the premier league.

So a quick update on my end of season, and we went and did it on the final day. It was nervy though, the opposite to City's Aguero moment. We had Cardiff City away, and City had Watford at home, all we needed was a victory to secure the title and we somehow managed to save our worst performance of the season for that game. We finished 2-2, and City were 2-1 up. We'd bottled the title on goal difference, then Watford somehow scored in the 89th minute to equalise at City and we nicked it from them! We deserved it though, we were belting all season.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-11%20at%2017.35.26_zpscpxkqnue.png

We went out to Real Madrid in the Champions League Quarter Finals, and went out in the first rounds we entered in the Capital One Cup, which we're looking to change the season coming.

Everton was always one of my favourite teams to manage in football manager series and this thread definitely motivated me for a brand new save!

Quick question;

A)because of the obvious financial situation i dont want to spend lots of money, thinking about buying Ajer for the future and place Osman in the starting eleven, play him as advanced playmaker, barkley next to him as deep lying and behind them mc carthy as defensive mid support. what do you guys think? Osman's attributes tell me he will be more than up for it till his contract expires next july

B)how good does youngsters like ledson and holgate get? Should i keep them in rotation play?

C)well not an everton specific question but, i was thinking of buying Zach Clough for Lukaku's back up? His height kind of scares me for a lone striker though, any comments?

Cheers;

Everton fan from Turkey

Everton was always one of my favourite teams to manage in football manager series and this thread definitely motivated me for a brand new save!

Quick question;

A)because of the obvious financial situation i dont want to spend lots of money, thinking about buying Ajer for the future and place Osman in the starting eleven, play him as advanced playmaker, barkley next to him as deep lying and behind them mc carthy as defensive mid support. what do you guys think? Osman's attributes tell me he will be more than up for it till his contract expires next july

B)how good does youngsters like ledson and holgate get? Should i keep them in rotation play?

C)well not an everton specific question but, i was thinking of buying Zach Clough for Lukaku's back up? His height kind of scares me for a lone striker though, any comments?

Cheers;

Everton fan from Turkey

In the 2nd half of the first season Osman came up with some important goals in that role you described. This was when Barkley was out injured. You might be rewarded for dropping Barkley for Osman I think, i didn't have the bottle for it.

Plus Osman seemed to be able to distribute and keep the ball better than Barkley.

Quick question;

Cheers;

Everton fan from Turkey

A. I would switch Osman and Barkley's roles. Barkley is a better goal scorer and Osman a better creater. You don't really want Barkley on the ball around the center circle much. Stats wise Osman does look better than Barry in game.

B. Holgate is a good defensive right back and decent back up center back. In my game he is still only 5'11 in season 4 with jumping of 12 which is lower than I would like for a center back. I sent Ledson out on loan a lot. Not sure if he would progress faster if rotated in. I think this ME is less forgiving on youngsters/players with lower attributes than previous ones. Physically he's not great but looks like his mental stats will be among the best and his technical stats are getting quite good too.

C. I also don't like short strikers for the lone striker role.

A. I would switch Osman and Barkley's roles. Barkley is a better goal scorer and Osman a better creater. You don't really want Barkley on the ball around the center circle much. Stats wise Osman does look better than Barry in game.

How do you play Barkley? I've tried Attacking Midfielder both roles and Advanced Playmaker but he'll never end up in the box on the end of a cross or something. Always does it for England though.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_12_at_18_23_16.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015_12_12_at_18_24_39.jpg

Here we go with the toffees!

Not a whole lot of changes especially to the starting eleven. @ac13 i have listened you and changed Osman & Barkley roles.

Purchased Zivkovic, Cummings, Ajer and Dozzell from Ipswich, all of them are currently back-up players and part of our future plans.

Ajer-Zivkovic and Dozzell will eventually be homegrown players so thats really good too.

oh, and Oviedo was going to leave on free transfer at the end of first season, and since Garbutt was coming i didn't want to renew his contract.

so i sold him to Stoke but this transfer will go through at the end of first season, so now i will have a good back up for Baines + when Garbutt arrives Oviedo will not be leaving on free transfer, win win!

lastly i will probably purchase Lewis Cook or Zach Clough for our next season plans, will keep that player at his current club for the upcoming season and make sure they will get the regular first team spot they need.

Aiming for a european spot first year, i'm aiming of capturing at least 3-4 free transfers in january for next season.

(candidates are Rulli-Sarabia-De Sciglio-Romero-Romulo)

Next season we will have a lot younger and ambitious squad, can't wait for changes like Howard/Rulli etc..

will keep you guys updated :)

Now thinking about it I don't think Barkley is suited to the current match engine. Shooting from outside the box is a. too weak, b. too inaccurate and c. too often blocked by defenders. The attackers are not quick enough to make a yard of space for themselves. Generally when i look at goals from last 50 matches I've conceded 2 from outside the box (at about 5% of total goals) and scored about 6 (at 7% of total scored). It should be around 13%.

I played him as a CM or AM with attacking mentality. In the last 2 seasons he has 12 goals in 59 league games. I guess 1 in 5 is not bad but I think I will play him as a winger this season and leave the more creative players in the middle. He has good composure, dribbling and decent finishing so maybe he will do better there.

Season 3- finished 5th 1 point behind Liverpool. The run to Euro quarter finals took its toll on my fairly small squad.

team3.jpg

I think I made some good signing in season 4. Unfortunately had too many draws and so decided to try to focus on winning Euro Cup to get into champions league that way. Made it to the final but lost to Valencia. I like the squad I assembled but will let the bigger names go play champions league elsewhere and try bring through some youth and rebuild.

team4.jpg

squad_depth_3.jpg

Hopefully the youngsters will do well so I'm not tempted to spend too much of the budget I have after selling Lukaku, Green and Embolo (Khadira and Willian were loans)

budget2.jpg

congrats mate, What the 6 Team instructions

First Season:

Transfers:

Nice to see you got Fellaini back too. I have Rooney as assistant manager now. His attributes are still pretty good (aside from pace). But not played him outside of friendlies yet. Have to get his match fitness up in the reserves a bit then see how he goes in a cup game or something.

Finished 4th in my 4th season. We won europa league, not an easy path in the knockout stages..Napoli,valencia,Inter,Udinese and Tottenham. Very happy with that achievement. That gives us a direct group stage entrance in the CL which is great.

My team is this:

Goalkeepers: Timo Horn, Sergio Alvarez, Benoit Costil

Defenders: Mason Holgate, Leighton Baines, Brendan Galloway, Calum Chambers, Seamus Coleman, Emmanuel Mammana, Marc Oliver-Kempf, Maty Foulds

Midfielders: Victor Wanyama, Gaston Gil Romero, Lewis Cook, Ryan Ledson, Jack Wilshere, Youri Tielemans, Luca Valzania

Forwards: Roberto Pereyra, Anthony Martial, Romelu Lukaku, Sebastian Driussi, Jose Callejon, Dani Olmo, Ricardo Centurion

Overall, wasn't really happy with league performance this season. We locked up 4th place only one game before the end of the season. We had too many draws and are struggling breaking down defensive teams.

Martial was a pivotal transfer, bought him in January as I felt we needed one more top class forward to complement Lukaku and he was available. Spent loads of money on him, but he has been brilliant. He scored 9 goals and 5 assists in 14 games. and scored a winner in Europa league final in the 88th minute.

Finished my second season in 5th place, an improvement over last years 7th but it really should've been 4th but my strikers kept dropping like flies.... got 68 points which was only 4 better than last season. Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs finished top 4, Spurs has the same points as me but had scored an extra goal.... Jose got sacked for coming second and the final game of the season was Chelsea @ Home to City only being 2 points behind, but City won 3-1 to win the league by 5 points. City won the Champions League as well...

Ross Barkley won fans player of the year

Gabriel Barbosa had the highest avg rating of 7.34 and 7 Player of the Match awards.

Gabriel Barbosa was my star player, scoring 28 goals and 7 assists

Perez chipped in with 18 goals and 4 assists

Pavon had 16 goals and 9 assists

Coleman had 2 goals and 21 assists (compared to the season before of 1 goal and 6 assists with pretty much the same tactics...)

I ended up making the semis of the Euro Cup losing 2-3 to Bayern at home before drawing 1-1 away.

Lost to Arsenal in the semi final of the F.A Cup 1-2 in extra time in the 117th minute via own goal...

Lost to Southhampton in the 3rd round of the capital cup via penalties

My First Transfer Window was....

Transfers In

Scott Walden - 475k (Some 16 year old 5star regen my HOYD signed, still 5 stars at the end of my 3rd season)

Andrija Zivkovic - Free

Geronimo Rulli - Free

Tony Trindade de Vilhena - Free (loaned to Braga for 600k, 4 goals, 12 assists)

Emanuel Mammana - 5.25 million (Had Gimenez on loan with 13 mil future fee but he resigned with A.Madrid, so I went with plan B matching his release clause)

Johannes Eggestein - 450k (Bremen was relegated and he was transferred listed, loaned to Koln for 1 million and he scored 13 goals in the Bundesliga)

Maximilian Eggestein - 325k (As above except loaned to Frankfurt for 300k and no goals and 3 assists)

Ayoze Perez - 7.5 mil (upto 13) (Newcastle were relegated and I needed a replacement for Lukaku)

Gabriel Barbosa - 5.5 mil (My Mirrallas replacement plus main backup for Perez)

Luka Jovic - 1.5 mil (loaned to FC Midtylland for 1 million, scored 7 goals)

Fernado Fonseca - 2.5 mil

Lewis Cook - 6.75 mil (was transfer listed by Leeds, needed another midfield body after selling Bender)

Andre Dozzell - 1.2 mil (another buy by my HOYD)

Ante Coric - 4.5 mil (transfered listed by Dinamo on deadline day, why not)

Transfers Out

Kevin Mirralas - 15 million (AS Monaco)

Romelu Lukaku - 60 million (upto 70) (Man City)

Tom Cleverly - 5 mil (Sunderland)

Aaron Lennon - 1 mil (Crystal Palace)

Aiden McGeady - 800k (Bournemouth)

Leandro Rodrigez - 1 mil (Osmanlipsor)

Sven Bender - 13 million (upto 16) (Wolfsburg)

Jefferson - 1.5 mil (Roma)

My main formation and lineup was the following.

----------------------- Rulli --------------------

--Coleman----Stones----Funes Mori------Baines---

------------------------Maia --------------------

----------------McCarthy------Barkley--------------

--Pavon----------------------------Barbosa---

-----------------------Perez----------------------

Jan Transfers Window In

Jose Gimenez - 10.5mil (He ended up on the transfer list and I ended up getting him for cheaper than I would've last window if my future fee transfer had gone through)

Leroy Sane - 10.5 mil (Was put on the transfer list and I had the money)

Christian Espinoza - 5 mil (Wanted another winger on the right)

Some 5 star regen forward for 1.6 mil with another 1.2 mil in clauses

No transfers out in Winter except for loans.

My side was pretty much the same except Gimenez took Funes Mori's spot and Cook replaced the injured Barkley.

I lost Perez to a broken leg, Barbosa to a torn hamstring, Pavon a twisted ankle, calleri to cruciate ligaments and so had to resort to Epinoza as a False Nine and he got injured for the last few weeks as well. I ended up drawing my last 5 matches and lost out on Champs League...

Really need to get CL next year or I don't think Stones will resign and I'll be forced to sell or watch him leave on a free

Really enjoying my game so far with Everton! First season ended with a 7th place where we got too many draws. Second season was a much bigger success with a 3rd place in the league and victory in Europa League where penalties had to decide the outcome in the final. Third season has started quite well with 7 wins and 3 draws in 10 matches. Although, we have yet to face any of the big teams (except Tottenham). Currently first in the CL group as well with Leverkusen, Zenit and Sparta Prague behind.

First season I brought in Ajer, Augustinsson and Zivkovic for a total of £5,37M and shipped of some dead wood. Second season I brought in amongst others, Rulli and Mati Fernandez on free transfer. Also got Amartey for £5M, Carlos for £9M and Kannerman for £4M while selling McCarthy for £34M to City.

This Season I have sold Lukaku for £68M and Delofeufueuf for £31,5M and also sold Kannerman for £16M since he did soooo many mistakes during games. Brought in Babacar, Lucas Romero, Casemiro, Wijnaldum and Caicedo for around £60M in total and they have settled in very well, espacially Babacar and Wijnaldum. This is my squad at the moment:

https://imageshack.us/i/pan72ojAj

As you can see my squad is quite young but they have a lot of qualities. If you want to boost your economy I would recommend buying Ajer, Amartey, Augustinsson and of course Zivkovic. All bought quite cheap but have received offer £20M for all of them with Zivkovic going up to £40M.

What an amazing season this was! It started kinda slow but grew into it. Had a 17 match unbeaten run in the PL before I got trashed by Liverpool 3-0. Manchester United seemed poised to win the title since they were almost unstoppable. We were in 2nd place almost for the whole season and I thought it the title was lost after the Liverpool game. However, in the final day of the season Manchester United drew to Burnley away while I won mine comfortable. This led me to win the title over United with 1 point! Thank you S. Arfield!

snx0np.png

This is the final table:

RexjZ0.png

As you can see I also won the League cup (Penalties over Liverpool) and the FA cup (Easy win over Tottenham). To top it all of we even won the CL. We had great luck with the draws, getting Galatasaray, Inter and Schalke before facing Juventus in the final. We started ultra defensive but Carlos managed to get Mascherano a straight red after doing a run all alone in their half which made us go on the offensive and eventually winning 1-0. Absolutely amazing.

PXJzRz.png

Zivkovic, Barkley, Coleman, Romero and Wijnaldum were the absolute stars of the team. Honorable mentions should go to Augustinsson for making the LB spot his own, Galloway for being one of the two main defenders most of the season and Holgate who was the best player in the FA and League Cup. Babacar finished top scorer which was not the biggest surprise since I play with one striker mainly. Values of the players have skyrocketed after the season so I might sell a few and buy a star striker. This is how the team performed during the season:

G7x39A.png

And this was the transfers made before the season started:

mnDSrZ.png

Romero, Casemiro and Wijnaldum were absolute bargains considering how they perfomed! Very pleased.

All in all, a fantastic season! Did not think I'd win the league or even advance in CL! But the team morale was consistently high and they all performed great :D Don't know how to take it from here. Got a young and almost perfect squad, so we'll see what happens.

Can't be assed to write up my 3rd season atm (5th again, last game away @ chelsea... win I go 3rd, draw 5th and loss 6th..)

My 4th season is an utter disaster...

EPL 18th after 10 games, 6 draws and 4 games lost.

Euro Cup - 3 games played, 2 wins and a draw to top the group

Capital Cup - Into Qtrs vs Man City.

I'm amazed the board hasn't called me in for the 12 points in 5 games to save your job talk....

I've scored 10 goals in 10 games, my first game of the previous season I won 8-1 away from home.... (newly promoted Sheff Wed who stayed up)

Like Jose I've been betrayed by my players lol.... Wonder if I can salvage this...

Edit - Won another Euro Cup game and right after that I finally got my first EPL win of the season with a 0-6 away win against newly promoted Derby... Lincoln 3 goals and 1 assist and Pavon 3 goals.... taking them upto 4 goals and 2 assists, 4 goals and 3 assists for the season so far in the league.....

My backup keeper Rajkoiv just played his first league game... he hasn't lost this season yet... 4 Europa, 2 league cups and this game for 5 wins and 2 draws.... compared to Rulli's 6 draws and 4 loses....

Was 15 EPL games in a row without a win... (adding the last part of the previous season)

Really enjoying my game so far with Everton! First season ended with a 7th place where we got too many draws. Second season was a much bigger success with a 3rd place in the league and victory in Europa League where penalties had to decide the outcome in the final. Third season has started quite well with 7 wins and 3 draws in 10 matches. Although, we have yet to face any of the big teams (except Tottenham). Currently first in the CL group as well with Leverkusen, Zenit and Sparta Prague behind.

First season I brought in Ajer, Augustinsson and Zivkovic for a total of £5,37M and shipped of some dead wood. Second season I brought in amongst others, Rulli and Mati Fernandez on free transfer. Also got Amartey for £5M, Carlos for £9M and Kannerman for £4M while selling McCarthy for £34M to City.

This Season I have sold Lukaku for £68M and Delofeufueuf for £31,5M and also sold Kannerman for £16M since he did soooo many mistakes during games. Brought in Babacar, Lucas Romero, Casemiro, Wijnaldum and Caicedo for around £60M in total and they have settled in very well, espacially Babacar and Wijnaldum. This is my squad at the moment:

https://imageshack.us/i/pan72ojAj

As you can see my squad is quite young but they have a lot of qualities. If you want to boost your economy I would recommend buying Ajer, Amartey, Augustinsson and of course Zivkovic. All bought quite cheap but have received offer £20M for all of them with Zivkovic going up to £40M.

So the question is mate, what kind of tactics you using!!! :o)

I'm usually playing a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with high defensive line and closing down a lot. Try to retain possession and take it from there! I need quick CB's in order to not get too exposed which unfortunately have happened too many times. Playing control at home and away against lesser team. Away games I either play very defensively (against the better ones) or control when against similar teams (Swansea, Southampton, Tottenham etc). But I always play a lone striker as F9 and two inside attackers/wingers with support from the midfield and attacking complete wingbacks. Most goals are from crosses and quick counters.

I'm trying to keep my defense a bit better but it is a risk when playing high defensive line + pressing. Luckily I have Gulli in goal who has saved me many times!

Sometimes we have a good attack, sometimes we have a good defense, but never at the same time. When I start my save first order of business is to get rid of all those players we don't need since we're no longer in the Europa league. Spend the money on the best defender possible since Stones is young and Jagielka is old. Could've used a Fellaini in the center right about now, too. Those youngsters are fantastic. Playing better than the older guys.

Probably a case of clubs that have that sort of money not needing a player in his position or rep etc?

I can get £12 million for him at most in the most recent updates... not great but not bad.. Still, I'd keep him unless you desperately want the money.

I just sell and bring in someone like Sisto for 6 million as a direct replacement with change to spare.

That was exactly what i was thinking!

Replacing him with a lot cheaper and younger Sisto.

But i just dont feel like selling him for any less then 20m euros, i'll wait for future successes and see how it will contribute to his price tag :)

Btw holgate ledson etc are these youngsters worth risking results and be used in rotation?

But i just dont feel like selling him for any less then 20m euros, i'll wait for future successes and see how it will contribute to his price tag :)

Btw holgate ledson etc are these youngsters worth risking results and be used in rotation?

I've seen Holgate on one of my saves, looks decent (physicals all at around 15/16, decent mentals. Just his heading that wasn't great)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a save with everton a few weeks back and am currently in my 3rd season. The first two seasons (especially the first) where very difficult. I wasnt consisent enough in my first season. Second season i started poorly then turned it on at christmas. Ill post a few screen shots to show my progression. I have made a good few mistakes during this save but it has been enjoyable. Losing so many big players after season 1 was incredibly hard to deal with.

season 1 transfers

season%201%20tx_zpsb37o1mr8.jpg

End of season 1 league table

season%201_zpsc1aik1qv.jpg

Season 2 transfers

season%202%20tx_zpsfpvohgak.jpg

End of season 2 league table

season%202_zpsawonk49x.jpg

Season 3 transfers

season%203%20tx_zpsnqfoiqqc.jpg

Few games into season 3

season%203_zpsj4faii7n.jpg

Squad depth

squad%20overview_zpspqol6lwv.jpg

Tactics

tactics_zpsptypzqcj.jpg

I havent won anything as yet. Been to no finals and havent reached top four. Ive qualified from my group in this season europa league and sitting in a good position early on for top four. It can only get better. Hopefully ill get some more screen shots up in the coming weeks to show the progress.

Guest El Payaso

SEASON 1

569a30f3b6cbb.jpg

First season with Everton went well. I am actually playing a director of football save where I only control senior training and my DoF takes care of transfer activity. Here they are from season one:

5694e63fc0b03.jpg

A bit of good business and also some bad with for example Naismith going out for free. There is not much other to say. The Premier league went really well and on Cups we were decent. Merseyside Derbies were good for us even though we gave up our lead in 92nd minute at Anfield but absolutely trashed them with a 5-1 win at Goodison Park.

My main stats were like this:

569a330c55351.jpg

Gotta be honest I don't get why people start at a club and then get rid of almost the entire squad in the space of a couple of years, defeats the purpose of managing that particular team when it's completely unrecognisable within 3 seasons.

I totally understand what your saying but in this situation i finished 10th. Didnt have much money. John stones especially had a terrible season. I rejected every first bid for all players sold, but then sold when they became unhappy. If i would of got top 4 in first season it would of been a different story i believe. I didnt start the game with the purpose to sell my star players aswell.

I do get your point but i think it depends on if the gamer wanted to sell the players or if he had no choice.

Galloway is top class for me. Holgate is more than capable but im in season 3 presently. I think he needs another season to be a starter. Ledson is on loan to west brom in the premier league with a average rating of 7.32 so far this season. He looks like he might just make it.

Guest El Payaso

569f54392a8d7.jpg

Ledson looks like this after the first season. Training him to be a roaming playmaker and use him along with Barkley in 4-5-1.

569f54393f084.jpg

Galloway

569f5439514c2.jpg

Holgate

569f54397acb1.jpg

Anthony Evans. My new Romelu Lukaku.

Archived