(Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland) Nation Rules FM15

Carsie

As the title says is there anyway of having 4 different nation rules (Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland) but be able to have playable senior, intermediate and junior levels.

Because I've tried 4 different nation rules loaded into the game but the league and club logos go everywhere because of the UID number? each nation rule works fine but if i merge them and try and play a game I'm getting pop up saying them some leagues are missing teams or having to many teams

I would suggest that you make all the database changes for all four nations in one file. Then you open that file four times, create the nation rules and save each set of nation rules under a different name. That way, when you start up the game and load the four "nation files", the basic data should be the same.

I would suggest that you make all the database changes for all four nations in one file. Then you open that file four times, create the nation rules and save each set of nation rules under a different name. That way, when you start up the game and load the four "nation files", the basic data should be the same.

great advice mate:thup: it should be easier but what you state as the editor is at the mo the best way to do this(hopefully fm16 editor is better)

Archived