Sports Interactive Community
Batman86

FM16: Manchester United Back in Europe

Just finished the 2018/2019 season, and all in all, it was another brilliant season. Community Shield winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA World Club Cup winners, Capital One Cup winners, Premier League winners and FA Cup winners.

The one blotch was the Champions League. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it past the quarter final stage this season (having won it last season). A 4-2 win at home in the first leg against Napoli meant that I went into the second leg as favourites. It was a total catpitulation. We lost 4-0 and went out 6-4 on aggregate. The final is a few days away, and sees Napoli and Benfica, who battered Real Madrid in the semi final second leg 5-2, go at it. Weird.

I only lost one league game, and that was away to Swansea. Manchester City, who fnished in second place, went unbeaten in the league until the 37th game. They lost away to...Swansea (IIRC - I'm pretty sure it was). I genuinely hated the thought of City going the whole Premier League season unbeaten, and was devastated not to have beaten them a few games earlier. I was 1-0 down to them at half time at Old Trafford. Three goals within 15 second half minutes saw us take command of it, only for City to pull a goal back straight from the kick off after our third. Last minute of injury time, a diagonal ball into the box was put in and we ended up throwing a 2-goal lead and drawing 3-3. Another classic that springs to mind is a 4-4 draw away at Everton and 5-0 win away at Arsenal.

My first choice starting XI was as follows:

GK - David de Gea

RB - Hector Bellerin [Wingback (A)]

CB - John Stones [ball Playing Defender ©]

CB - Kostas Manolas [Central Defender (D)]

LB - Luke Shaw [Complete Winback (A)]

DM - Morgan Schneiderlin [Defensive Midfielder (D)]

CM - Paul Pogba [Advanced Playmaker (A)]

CM - Youri Tielemans [Deeplying Playmaker (S)]

RW - Antoine Griezmann [inside Forward (A)]

LW - Memphis Depay [inside Forward (A)]

ST - Anthony Martial [Complete Forward (S)]

Other players in the squad:

Gianluigi Donnarumma

Matteo Darmian

Phil Jones

David Alaba

Timothy Fosu-Mensah

Abdou Lahat Diakhate

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Andreas Iniesta

Callum Gribbin

Andreas Pereira

Breel Embolo

James Wilson

To add to those, I do have a good number of regens, most of whom are classed as 'wonderkids'.

I've a good number of players out on loan, so they'll be returning for pre-season. I do think I loaned too many out this season. In hindsight, I'd have kept some of them back in order to rest players throughout the season a little more, but I'll rectify that next season.

Bastian Schweinsteiger and Andreas Iniesta are calling time on their careers this summer, and I'm hoping the former agrees to stay on as a coach. Iniesta only played about 4 games for me, and spent the majority of the season in the reserves.

Anthony Martial scored 62 goals for us this season. Memphis got 28, Griezmann and Wilson each got 22, with Embolo and Gribbin grabbing 19 and 17 respectively.

Looking at bringing more youngsters in over the summer and getting rid of those who will never make it at United. The average age of the squad is 24, so the future is absolutely shining bright!

DeGea

Darmian Rojo Dragovic Shaw

Schneiderlin Schweinsteiger

Feghouli Mata Depay

Kane

Blind, Smalling, Valencia, Tielemans, Calleri, Martial,

maybe i try the ideas in the midfield, from mancunians

So, pre-season ahead of the 2019/2020 season. I've splashed out mega money to bring Neymar to the club. £90m up front, with £9m after 50 league appearances. Barca bid for Griezmann just before I bid for Neymar, which I accepted. I'm at work and can't really remember the initial fee, but the deal is worth up to £70m in total. He's given me three great seasons, but only made 17 starts in the league last season, and my coaches tell me he's dropped in ability recently, so I think it's a great deal.

I used Griezmann on the right hand side as an Inside Forward. Neymar is best on the left, which is where I have Memphis, so I think a slight change will have to be made. I'm considering starting Memphis on the right, with Neymar on the left, but allow them to swap during games, and just giving them complete freedom. Memphis is rated at 4 stars along with Neymar and Martial, and with Martial only 23, Memphis 24 and Neymar's 27, so the latter is just entering his prime.

Andreas Pereira has made a move to Monaco for £38m. I loaned them Lincoln for the whole of last season, and want to use him this season, so Lincoln has replaced Pereira at United, and Pereira has replaced Lincoln at Monaco!

In terms of the squad, I'm more than well stocked ahead of the new season. Every position is well covered with a few players able to play in numerous positions. Absolutely loving Football Manager 2016 and this save.

Dybala > Messi confirmed

898bc6403014f150d73b356a6741a99d.png

Since my transfer budget got upped by so much I decided to make a splash and spend 129m on Neymar. Mostly because I was happy with my team and couldn't really think of anyone I really wanted to get (besides John Stones and Romagnoli who are at City and AC Milan respectively who don't want to sell them). I still have about 150m transfer budget left after selling James Wilson (haden't developed very well and only played as a sub in 3 games this entire season). Getting a lot of offers now for Memphis as well but at this point in the season I'm not gonna let him go for less then 80 mil. Only brought in a total of 6 players this season of wich 5 of them are sort of projects (regens). Zagli who I got from Besiktas is probable the most promising of the bunch concidering his current ability is already pretty decent and a lot of room to improve. The others have half a star more star rating though but need to develop a lot more.

Transfers:

297cf7db6de398b45a1f614424094f60.png

GK - David de Gea (Backup: Bartlomiej Dragowski)

DR - Eric Dier (Backup: Matteo Darmian)

CB - Chris Smalling (Backup: Emanuel Mammana and Phil Jones)

CB - Marquinhos (Backup: Eric Traore and Marco Franco both regens, Franco can play DR too)

LB - Jorge (Backup: Luke Shaw)

CM - Paul Pogba (Backup: Andres Cubas)

CM - Youri Tielemans (Backup: Bastian Schweinsteiger)

AMR: Gabriel Barbosa (Backup: Andrija Zivkovic)

AMC: Christian Eriksen (Backup: Oliver and Maximilian Meyer)

AML: Neymar (Backup: Memphis Depay)

ST - Paulo Dybala (Backup: Anthony Martial)

So far this squid is working fine as well due to a lot of positions being interchangeable. Meyer for example can play any of the AM positions and can function as a CM as well if necesairy. Then there's Memphis who can play as a striker as well just as Barbosa. I think the main weakness of this team is currently the central defenders and I probable need a better backup for DR. Marquinhos has been doing great for me this season, Smalling has been so-so. Phil Jones has been absolutely dreadfull so far this season, gets disciplined way to much and already recieved 3 red cards wich is unacceptable. Mammana has proven to be a sollid backup though and the 2 regens are performing better then expected concidering they still aren't completely at the point where they should be to be sollid premier league defenders in my opinion

Franco:

0fc264ca18c21eaf9685381ced7adf0e.png

Traore: (coming back from an injury)

45f8c4be83b091977e1ac71db15b69a5.png

Starting to love FM16 now, had to have a tactical rethink after my previous tactic had too many issues.Last couple of months of 2017/18 and we're just grinding teams down.

City brushed aside at the City of Manchester Stadium

XDaCsY1.png?1

The very next game and the same fate for Arsenal

QH1snnU.png?1

I started a United save last night. I've developed a 4312 tactic that seems to have started to click. It has had 1 or 2 hairy moments, but I'm currently sat atop the league, 3 points clear of Arsenal in January. I didn't qualify for the Champions League, losing 3-2 on aggregate to CSKA and I very nearly didn't make it out of the Europa League group stage, where I got humped 6-0 away at Fenerbache. Thankfully, 2 wins against Partizan and Kobenhaven saw me finish 2nd in my group. I've drawn Sampdoria in the 1st knockout round.

I'm giving Gribbin and Pereira time in the first team when they're not out on loan (which Gribbin never is)

Tactics are set up as follows:

86vK9CP.jpg?1

I've signed:

Vertonghen: £28 million

Barbosa: £13.5 million

Alli: £28 million.

I've sold:

Valencia to Spurs: £12.5 million

Fellaini to PSG: £20 million

Barbosa is my leading scorer with 18 goals from 25 games. Martial has 15 from 22 and Rooney 13 from 23. Depay is struggling to get in my team at the moment, which is disappointing, but generally I'm happy!

after a 0-1 home defeat in the semi's against Barcelona we go to their place for the second leg and race into a 3-0 lead, only for this to happen.

egsGrLv.png?1

3 errors, YES 3 ERRORS gift them the game, in true ball breaking fashion.

Couldn't make it 3 champions league victories in a row unfortunatly, lost 1-0 to Bayern in the finals this time, had a pretty easy way getting there with the only hard opponent being barca (can't really count Lazio after I beat them 9-1 in the quarterfinals). Was one of only 4 losses I had throughout the entire season. Lost the community shield 1-4 after a stupid red card from Phil Jones, Lost to West-Ham after a red card from Marquinhos and for some unexplainable reason my squad managed to lose against Nothingham Forest

Had my most dominating season so far though in the league and finished first again with only 1 loss. Plus I finally won my first FA cup.... about time too but it seems the gap between my squad and the rest of the league has widened by quite a lot. Although after this season I did sell Maximilian Meyer to Chelsea, found the offer just to good to refuse (69m upfront+15 mil over 12 months and another 15 mil after 50 games) concidering he was a rotation player for me.

8d4b7b90892088001132404878eaf412.png

Hopefully next season will be a bit closer in the league since this just turned out to be plain boring.... gonna be playing with 2 new regen midfielders and 3 regen defenders next season I guess so will probable have a slightly weaker team then I did last season, although I will have Neymar available for the CL unlike this season....

Dybala has been very impressive so far though for me in this game, definatly worth the money, doubt I'll sell him before he retires at this rate.

d45b9c49ee3cca3b82076613139446c3.png

Scored 5 goals in a single CL game as well:

f6e760cdedff7e0e875062bf94797484.png

Tactic I'm using is just a 4-5-1:

GK

WB (Support)

CD (Defend)

CD (Defend)

CWB (Support)

BWM (Support)

DLP (Defend)

IF (Support)

AMC (attack)

Winger (Support)

CF (Attack)

Playing on high Tempo, control or attacking depending on opponent, Get stuck in, Use offside trap and higher defencive line, pass into space, mixed passing, be more expressive, Look for overlap and exploit left and right flank, clear to flanks. Seems to work with the team I have at least.

Tactic I'm using is just a 4-5-1:

GK

WB (Support)

CD (Defend)

CD (Defend)

CWB (Support)

BWM (Support)

DLP (Defend)

IF (Support)

AMC (attack)

Winger (Support)

CF (Attack)

Playing on high Tempo, control or attacking depending on opponent, Get stuck in, Use offside trap and higher defencive line, pass into space, mixed passing, be more expressive, Look for overlap and exploit left and right flank, clear to flanks. Seems to work with the team I have at least.

Is the IF and WB on the left or the right?

I'm gonna be starting a new United save tonight but I'm gonna go down a road less travelled and go for an all British team.

So I shall be selling all non British players and replacing them with British talent.

Goodbye Mata, hello Barkely

WB on right and CWB on left and Winger on Right and IF on left with me. Although playing with 2 CWB's or 2 WB's would probable not make much difference results wise. I played with 2 IF before as well although due to some transfers and new players coming in I switched the AMR to winger.

on AMC it's AM(A)

Just finished my first season on FM16.

Finished 4th in prem league

Won Capital One Cup

Won FA Cup

Lost the final of Champs league to Ath. Madrid.

Managed to keep my job been given £135M to spend in the summer.

Haven't bought 2016 yet, but with UTD doing so bad in real life, thinking I might.

Interested to see tho, given the real life problems of Van Gaal's formation, the history of united and the yearning for the glory years, surprised not too many people are opting for classic 442, which, as it happens is seeing a comeback in the premier league. Don't want to get into a massive debate, or be controversial, but in my opinion, part of the failings of united and to an extent the premier league is just how European it's gotten it terms of personal, team structure, youth set up and formations. Ignoring what made our league great to begin with. Obviously could talk forever about the ramifications and ofc the upsides, but not now.

If I were to do a season, I'd try get away from that, to a degree - Classic United, with a good British Core, classic sensibilities and 442

Haven't bought 2016 yet, but with UTD doing so bad in real life, thinking I might.

Interested to see tho, given the real life problems of Van Gaal's formation, the history of united and the yearning for the glory years, surprised not too many people are opting for classic 442, which, as it happens is seeing a comeback in the premier league. Don't want to get into a massive debate, or be controversial, but in my opinion, part of the failings of united and to an extent the premier league is just how European it's gotten it terms of personal, team structure, youth set up and formations. Ignoring what made our league great to begin with. Obviously could talk forever about the ramifications and ofc the upsides, but not now.

If I were to do a season, I'd try get away from that, to a degree - Classic United, with a good British Core, classic sensibilities and 442

When i hear about 4-4-2 I always think of this:

and... my save is randomly broken.

wtf.

did you report in bugs forum

this is my biggest dread and why I havent even started a save waiting for the patches

it is the worst thing when into a game and this happens ....did you have back ups and were they corrupt too?

I haven't started a save yet but been trying a few things in game, seen many in earlier posts have been buying players for reasonable prices

has anyone started a recent save as when I tried in beta to get Kane I could for £44m stones for £29m now their prices are shooting up spurs who initially(in beta)gave a negotiable fee of £58 settling for £44 now start at £138m settle for £70m!!! stones now takes £45m up front???

as I am aware there hasnt been any changes to either player CA/PA in DB so why the jump

did you report in bugs forum

this is my biggest dread and why I havent even started a save waiting for the patches

it is the worst thing when into a game and this happens ....did you have back ups and were they corrupt too?

no, and no, i don't know how it even got corrupted, I saved, hit continue and some stupid graphics crash happened, but the game was clearly saved beforehand.

have you tried previous saves to see if they load

also remove all third party graphics/clear cache/verify game and see what happens, I got one corrupt save to work by doing this

Ok this game is absolutely kicking my ass, I just can't get a formation to work.

If anyone has a 4231 that I can try please let me know

Ok this game is absolutely kicking my ass, I just can't get a formation to work.

If anyone has a 4231 that I can try please let me know

hi mate, have you had a look in the tactics forum at cleons possession thread?

A great thread that should point you along the right path.

If you read on these forums most people will tell you that if you want to get a 4231 to work you have to have a very good midfield that will first and foremost protect your back 4.

If it was me i would go with a CM(D)-RPM as your 2 central midfielders and depending on your role for striker i would probably go with an AM(A) in the AMC position.

On the wings i would go for and ADV PM(S) in the AML position and IF(A) on the right.

Back four FB(A) CD CD(Stopper) FB(S). I would definately have a CD as a stopper to step into midfield to try to narrow the gap between defence and midfield.

Control-Structured with possession based shouts-Play out of defence-Low tempo-Much more closing down-retain possession-Tight marking and roaming from position.

Ignore my players but this formation below

btd6Y6s.png?1

mUp7evg.png?1

I play 4123 wide once i found that i struggled with 4231 after a season but to be fair i didnt try it with a controlled possession system.

hi mate, have you had a look in the tactics forum at cleons possession thread?

A great thread that should point you along the right path.

If you read on these forums most people will tell you that if you want to get a 4231 to work you have to have a very good midfield that will first and foremost protect your back 4.

If it was me i would go with a CM(D)-RPM as your 2 central midfielders and depending on your role for striker i would probably go with an AM(A) in the AMC position.

On the wings i would go for and ADV PM(S) in the AML position and IF(A) on the right.

Back four FB(A) CD CD(Stopper) FB(S). I would definately have a CD as a stopper to step into midfield to try to narrow the gap between defence and midfield.

Control-Structured with possession based shouts-Play out of defence-Low tempo-Much more closing down-retain possession-Tight marking and roaming from position.

Ignore my players but this formation below

btd6Y6s.png?1

mUp7evg.png?1

I play 4123 wide once i found that i struggled with 4231 after a season but to be fair i didnt try it with a controlled possession system.

Cheers, yeah i'll check Cleon's Thread out. Yeah i did have a 4-1-2-3 that got me some good results for a while (2W, 4D and 1L, ashamed to say that that was my best run of games)

Anyone had any experience with Riyad Mahrez from Leicester, or can tell me how well he progresses in the game.

His stats don't look too bad and my scouts say he would be a useful player. Would certainly add some depth to the right wing.

better options.. I will wait for January update before i buy him :lol:

my save, Using same 4-2-3-1 i was using on my broken save is making bizarre stuff like this

29529B1087FBA991D4E2DA74B83B7D43AAFC2FA2

B1DE2F49DC31B2809036B402C2F6B4B8028C01B3

AI teams getting stupid number of shots.

so hard to get going. good performance one week then just so bad. everyone inconsitent. making changes leads to a bad performance and making no changes leads to the same.playing with tika taca tactic..2 great wins and the rest just awful. so frustrating.

Mon, 10/8/2015 20:00 Sunderland TV H 5 - 1 Barclays Premier League

Sat, 15/8/2015 17:30 Liverpool TV A 1 - 3 Barclays Premier League

Tue, 18/8/2015 19:45 Lazio TV A 0 - 1 Champions League Best Placed Playoff Leg 1

Sat, 22/8/2015 15:00 Aston Villa H 3 - 3 Barclays Premier League

Wed, 26/8/2015 19:45 Lazio TV H 4 - 0 Champions League Best Placed Playoff Leg 2

Sat, 29/8/2015 15:00 Crystal Palace A 2 - 2 Barclays Premier League

Sat, 12/9/2015 15:00 Swansea H 0 - 1 Barclays Premier League

any advice?

so hard to get going. good performance one week then just so bad. everyone inconsitent. making changes leads to a bad performance and making no changes leads to the same.playing with tika taca tactic..2 great wins and the rest just awful. so frustrating.

Mon, 10/8/2015 20:00 Sunderland TV H 5 - 1 Barclays Premier League

Sat, 15/8/2015 17:30 Liverpool TV A 1 - 3 Barclays Premier League

Tue, 18/8/2015 19:45 Lazio TV A 0 - 1 Champions League Best Placed Playoff Leg 1

Sat, 22/8/2015 15:00 Aston Villa H 3 - 3 Barclays Premier League

Wed, 26/8/2015 19:45 Lazio TV H 4 - 0 Champions League Best Placed Playoff Leg 2

Sat, 29/8/2015 15:00 Crystal Palace A 2 - 2 Barclays Premier League

Sat, 12/9/2015 15:00 Swansea H 0 - 1 Barclays Premier League

any advice?

Could you post up a screenshot of your tactic with your best 11 in the roles you prefer to play them in and me or someone else could help

argh what should i do?

start of season 3 just received a bid of £73mil all upfront for depay. good player but its alot of money

advice please

End of 3rd season. Won the prem, and europa cup. (knocked out of CL in group stages oops)

7EeHJKJ.jpg

Have Zivkovic in my current save with United (First season in Nov, will post mid season soon) so it's good to see him develop, 20 assists!

Look at Martial and Depay too, I'm not getting anything like that at the minute so I'm hoping they get better. Great squad you have there though.

Since I guess most of you are in long-term saves, just thought I'd mention that since the patch, the board will let you choose Premiership winner or Champions League qualification as pre-season expectations, as per the beta. You get the £60m transfer budget for CL qualification and somewhat more (can't remember offhand but I think either £63m or £67m) for PL win.

Have Zivkovic in my current save with United (First season in Nov, will post mid season soon) so it's good to see him develop, 20 assists!

Look at Martial and Depay too, I'm not getting anything like that at the minute so I'm hoping they get better. Great squad you have there though.

Hey thanks, Yea i kind of stumbled onto Zivkovic. couldnt get a work permit in 1st season so loaned him to rubin kazan, where he played alot in europe too.

QNB5rqn.jpg

Ive just sold Gotze and replaced him with isco :D

Yeah I have Laporte, he's excellent. John Stones another good shout too. Can't really go wrong with Jones and Rojo though I've found.

how come you manage to sell Snederlin so high ? Which club the buyers

Since I guess most of you are in long-term saves, just thought I'd mention that since the patch, the board will let you choose Premiership winner or Champions League qualification as pre-season expectations, as per the beta. You get the £60m transfer budget for CL qualification and somewhat more (can't remember offhand but I think either £63m or £67m) for PL win.

There have been no data changes...

There have been no data changes...

Indeed, but in the beta when taking over United, you were offered either PL Winner or CL Qualification as pre-season expectations. In 16.1 you were required to win the Prem. In 16.2 it has reverted to the original options. Hopefully someone else can confirm, but having started umpteen United saves in 16.1, I'm pretty sure about this (eg, see post 144 above).

So here we go, half way through my first season and flying so far...

Screen_Shot_2015_12_17_at_14_45_36.png

free photo hosting

Screen_Shot_2015_12_17_at_14_45_58.png

image url

Some great results, clean sheets galore, D De Gea hasn't conceded in the league for eons.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_17_at_14_46_10.png

photo uploading websites

This United board, as in real life, throw money at ya. Sold those big names at the top there and Depay Mid-season, replaced him with Reus. Some great young talent brought in, although Eriksen and Mata both got ridiculous long term injuries, 8-9 months and 3-4 respectively.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_17_at_14_47_55.png

free upload pictures

Thats my formation and starting 11. Good season so far, out of the Carling Cup but going for everything else, will post my result at the end.

I haven't had a United save in years thanks to focusing on the Career Updates section, but with a bit less time to play at the moment, and a quite exciting task to sort the United squad out, it seemed about time. The saddest thing seems to be the decline of our young prospects - Lingard has no potential on my game, nor do James Wilson or Andreas Pereira (although they could be randoms?). Callum Gribbin looks promising, but I'm struggling to tutor him, and I think the best bets are looking like Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah. My hope is to bring the last three through properly and maybe get Wilson some more game time as at least his base stats are good. First season aside, I don't want to splash money left, right and centre, but there are obviously a few areas that need rectifying.

First off was the obvious issue of a lack of energy in midfield and I did splash out to bring Pogba back to the club. He struggled a bit at the start of the season, but by the end it was a rare game when he wasn't a 9/10. The best thing about him is that I can actually play Schweini alongside him as Pog does enough running for two! I also wanted another winger/inside forward as for me, Valencia and Young don't cut it. In came Berardi for an inflated fee, and he hasn't hit the heights yet - Mata was ok, but nothing outstanding either, so this is one area I do still need to work on. Other than that, it was a couple of young players I liked the look of.

Transfers:

Transfers_%20%20Transfer%20History_zpsuwz1jagz.png

Pogba:

Paul%20Pogba_%20Overview%20Attributes_zpsc0nuekao.png

Season Review:

We started off pretty slowly, but a change to a Counter strategy a few months in (even at home) made a huge difference as we suddenly started looking more dangerous. We scraped through a really easy CL group thanks to a cagey win over Zenit. After that, we actually had the luckiest draw possible, having only PSG as really tough opposition on our way to the final, with Real going out in the groups and Juve, Barca, Chelsea and City all drawing each other. In the Capital One Cup, I tried to blood the youngsters and we actually found ourselves in the final against Brentford, in a game we only just edged. The league actually went pretty easily after City and Chelsea kept throwing away points. In the end, it was a treble (no FA Cup due to a poor showing at the Emirates) as we beat Chelsea in the best CL final I've had in years of FM. I'll be amazed if we manage it again next year, we basically played one great match against Chelsea and worked our way through relatively easy opposition otherwise. If we draw Real/Bayern/Barca this year, I doubt we'd get past them.

Fixtures:

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-2_zpsmu8auvig.png

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-3_zps3acc1ocp.png

Schedule_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-4_zpsnhla4z0x.png

Best Players:

Martial and Depay have come on immensely and Martial is comfortably keeping Rooney out of the side now. Depay has been class from January onwards and poses a real attacking threat. Defensively, I've added Laporte for Rojo ahead of the next season but Smalling has been really good at CB. Luke Shaw and Darmian have been very strong as well. Schweinsteiger has been good for the moment as well, but he's obviously only going to be good for a year or so.

Any more screenshots, do ask.

I'm not United, Guardiola is in charge and he beat 2nd place Tottenham last season in the last game of the season 2-0 to pip them to the title but their team is so good and full of potential. Only been in the Premier League 2 seasons but i've lost all 4 games against them.

b962ad1b4ca28140f22225f9d0d7187a.png

small matter but really bugging me ... on the player ratings screen how can i sort the list of players out by player position?

so it should look like this

david de gea

valencia

mcnair

rojo

blind

carrick

pereira

herrera

depay

martial

wilson

2j67bt1.jpg

hope it makes sense what i mean...

I now cant drop Wayne Rooney, he keeps netting Hat tricks :lol:

and why cant we do this IRL, schniderlin scored a screamer

[video=youtube;PnuK5kqWw-I]

Nearing the end of my 3rd season and I've won everything in the first two seasons, on track to do the same in the 3rd. Took my a while to get into a settled save but it all feels a little two easy now. I'm literally rotating my whole team almost every other game as I've concentrated on building a strong squad, works wonders as the first team are always fit and match sharp, whilst also keeping everyone placated.

Looking towards starting a Dafuge type LLM career soon I think.

Anyone else find the transfer budgets make everything too easy? I'm currently sitting on an available budget of over £300 million with no-one to really buy :(