Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM16

Previous threads

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM08 by NepentheZ

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM09 by NepentheZ

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM10 by NepentheZ

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM11 by NepentheZ

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM12 by NepentheZ

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM13 by viiralx (RinSatori)

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM14 by viiralx (RinSatori)

Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM15 by viiralx (RinSatori)

**PLEASE READ**

So each year, the thread seems to get a lot less responses. Which was understandable due to the induction of the Careers forum. However, this year, I will be giving this a good go myself. I've not really been involved at all in FM11 thread, but if there are any players suitable from that thread for the HoF, please let me know.!

Every year we get a new batch of youth players, and the Ass Man singles out the best one of them. (I'm assuming they have the best P.A of the group.)

My aim is to take this player, give them some first team football, and track their career, be it at Real London, or should they move on. Each season I will add a new player to the reports, (naturally) and just think it could be fun, interesting and informative of what happens with them.

Thread Rules :

There are no real "rules" - as this is a supplementary challenge, and can be run along side many, or even ANY of the other challenges in the forum, but I will ask that participants provide as many screen shots as possible. Day 1 of the players career and end of season screenshots, with small reports are what I opt for, but you can provide as many, or few as you wish. There is no limit to this challenge, nor is there a finishing post. You may come and go as you wish, and do not have to follow my example with taking a player every season. Should you wish, you could take on the player every 2, 5, 10 or even 50 seasons if you choose.

The most important thing is that you're enjoying and are dedicated to the challenge. And that you have fun.

Of course, the mandatory house rules, still apply within this thread.

Seasons marked with a "*" indicate the player was only on loan for that season

If other wish to use this, or a similar method to denote which seasons the player spent away from the club for a season, be my guest.

w9VYsVa.png

Introduction:

Welcome, to the Hall of Fame. Here, you will find the greatest ever players to have come through the youth ranks of clubs worldwide. These players spend a long time at each club, and deserve every credit for being entered into the HoF. It certainly takes a special player to get this far, and a special manager to help him.

To be entered into the Hall of Fame is no easy feat. There is no specific criteria, but players will have broken milestone records, be it 500 club appearances, or 100 international caps.

FM08 - Inducted Players:

John Adam - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Real London (2010-2029)

Nation: Scotland (2011-2011)

User: NepentheZ

Position: Striker

Kevin Fry - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Real London (2011-2026)

Nation: England (Uncapped)

User: NepentheZ

Position: AMR / Striker

Vlastimil Vaclavik - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Chmel Blsany (2019-2028)

Nation: Czech Republic (25 caps, 1 goal)

User: DodgeeD

Position: DLC/ML

Jake Carpenter - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Maidstone (2034-2051)

Nation: England (105 Caps, 10 Goals, Vice-Captain)

User: mag man

Position: AMR/L/C

Liu Lijia - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Guangdong Rizhiquan (2010-2023)

Nation: China (3 caps)

User: rancer890

Zhu Jinhui - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Guangdong Rizhiquan (2015-2023)

Nation: China (7 caps, 2 goals)

FM09 - Inducted Players:

Dong Tao - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Guangdong Rizhiquan (2009-2029)

Nation: China (75 caps, 7 goals)

User: taylorb

Position: Defender, Midfielder (Left)

John Puckett - Hall of Fame Record

Club: FC United of Manchester (2015-2022)

Nation: England (61 caps, 26 goals)

User: hamilton162

Position: Defensive Midfilder, Attacking Midfielder (Right, Left, Center)

Javier - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Real Oviedo (2013-2024)

Nation: Spanish (65 caps, 2 goals)

Position: Defensive Midfielder (Left, Center), Wing Back (Left)

Josué Ramos - Hall of Fame Record

Club: Estudiantes Santander (2011-2023)

Nation: Mexico (12 caps, 3 goals)

User: Dodgee D

Position: Midfielder (Center)

FM10 - Inducted Players:

Jérôme Hebert - Hall of Fame Record

Club: FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin (2017-2034)

Nation: France (25 youth caps, 10 youth goals)

User: PaulHartman71

Position: Defender (Right) Midfielder (Left, Right)

FM11 - Inducted Players:

none

FM12 - Inducted Players:

none

FM13 - Inducted Players:

Artur Casqueira - Hall of Fame Record

Club: PC Porto (2014-2030)

Nation: Portugal (107 caps, 4 goals)

User: dudge7

Position: Defender (Right)

Luigi Bertolini - Hall of Fame Record

Club: San Marino (2012-2031)

Nation: San Marino (117 caps, 1 goals)

FM14 - Inducted Players:

needs to be updated

FM15 - Inducted Players:

needs to be updated

Busy with work so will update the list when i have time

Youth intake 1. 2017.

(17a) Seb (Resolute).

End of season 1. (14 years old). 3 red cards in only 7 appearances for the U19's suggests that he might have a few disciplinary issues over the course of his career.

(17b) Leon (F.Amb).

End of Season 1. (15 years old). A dislocated shoulder obviously isn't ideal, but it doesn't seem to be hampering him too much at this stage.

(17c) Moghrabi (GER/LEB) (Bal).

End of Season 1. I have just realised that his 2nd Nationality is Lebanese rather than Libyan. He's never going to get representative honours for Germany, so let's hope Lebanon come calling.

Hoping my current FC Twente save will carry on for a while and already had 2 highly recommended youths from my first intake. Decided i'd like to take part in this again for the first time in a while.

Player 1 - Ricardo van Dijk

Player 2 - Jerry Huisman

Once the season is over i'll update more about their situations etc.

End of Season 2015/16

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk noEtH1N.png

DC/DR - Jerry Huisman JLYMko3.png

I've got both being tutored by experienced first team players, not sure how things will go with them, but hopefully they can get on for a cup game. I think they will probably get sent out on loan at some point too.

Looks like van Dijk has been doing well for the u-19s, Huisman not quite as good.

I'm more excited about van Dijk as well, the only thing is, my main formation plays DMs and an AMC, i guess i could train him to be AMC.

Stars are as the game shows, CA/PA/REC.

Edit: The club have agreed to allow the youth facilities to be upgraded :)

Season 2016/17 Intake Players

This years intake produced 2 5(1black)star players. More info at the end of the season.

Also Jerry Huisman has been dropped for this, but van Dijk is still going, he's currently out on loan.

Player 3 -AMRC - Tommy Timmermans

Player 4 -MLC - Patrick Hollwitz

Hopefully both players PA will stay the same unlike Huismans.

End of Season 2016/17

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16 - Ricardo got a few first team games in the cup before i sent him out on loan once he turned 17. He seemed to play quite well with Sparta, but they used him in reserves and u-19s more often, which he could have done here anyway. Either way his stats are improving. Another season or 2 on loan and he might be first team ready.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - PA stars seem to have stayed the same, so hopefully once he reaches 17 he'll get out on loan.

MLC - Patrick Hollwitz - PA went down half a star, but he's still looking like he could be decent eventually. One thing that does concern me, is his slack personality.

They all seem ambitious though and want to make the first team and win the league.

End of Season 2017/18

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16, 16/17 - Another fairly good season out on loan at PEC Zwolle, getting much more first team experience than last year. I think another season out on loan and he'll be backup/rotation for the first team.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - 16/17 - Seems to be improving at a quicker rate than Ricardo and has had couple of first team appearances, mainly due to injuries. Will get sent out on loan once he turns 17.

DRLC - Patrick Erdel - The latest and only youth from the intake this year that i'll be following closely. Very good physical stats. Hopefully he'll improve over the next year before most likely getting sent out on loan somewhere.

Will not be following Patrick Hollwitz with this now.

Not been doing much these last 2 days, so have had too much time to play FM :p

Edit: Looks like Erdel could be special, already has Bayern after him.

Edit2: Offers coming in for Erdel during 2018/19 January transfer window from Arsenal and Utd. Also looks like there has been some newgen changes since the update, faces and hair have changed, some not so much, quite a few others went for the ginger mohawk.

End of Season 2018/19

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16, 16/17, 17/18 - Ricardo had another good season on loan, before a bad injury, keeping him out for up to 6 months. He is likely to play a part next season, but most likely only as a rotation player, will have to decide if he goes back out on loan or not. Not improving as well as i thought he was.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - 16/17, 17/18 - Just 2 loan appearances for Tommy, but he seems to have improved quite a bit and will easily fit into the squad as a rotation player.

DCRL - Patrick Erdel - 17/18 - Patrick looks likely to head out on loan, but i imagine he'll be in the first team after that. He is improving well and attracting some big clubs, hopefully i can keep hold of him and he doesn't decide he wants out when a huge club comes calling.

Unfortunately none of this seasons youth intake took my fancy so will not be followed here.

Sorry for the faces/hair changing, that's the updates doing.

End of Season 2019/20

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 - Seems to be getting better, but at the minute probably just back up for the first team. He went out on loan again to Belgium, but hardly got any playing time.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 - Good season for Tommy as he went out on loan to AZ and played almost 30 games for them, getting 6 assists. Now see if he can do better for me.

DCRL - Patrick Erdel - 17/18, 18/19 - Went on loan to Heerenveen but only made a handful of first team appearances. He will be rotation for the first team i imagine as i'm losing a few defenders.

This seasons youth intake was the worst yet, hopefully better next season.

Would be nice if someone else started this too :p

I'll join in, really enjoying this version so far and I think the save I'm playing just now could go for a while.

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

The first one I've had come through who looks like he could be a star. In Israel you're only allowed 5 foreign players in your squad so hopefully he becomes the first of many to make the breakthrough into the first team.

FC Twente End of Season 2020/21

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 - Ricardo went back out on loan again to Belgium and really impressed, with 23 games, scoring 4, assisting 6 times and an overall rating of 7.40. He is definitely in my plans this season, most likely as rotation, depending on how he plays, he might end up first team.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 - Really pleased with Tommy and his first team appearances and getting his first few goals and assists. Hopefully this season he can play a bigger part. Nearly every season my AMR is top goalscorer, so he'll have to practice shooting.

DLRC - Patrick Erdel - 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 - Straight into the first team, although i was disappointed he wanted more time in the first team, despite starting 24 games, which is just under half of all games played this season. Pleased with his progress overall though.

AMRLC - Hichem Afkir - Not sure on this guy just yet, but my staff seem to think he could be a bit of a show off. We'll see in the coming years. Once he turns 17, he'll be out on loan.

Tommy and Patrick almost helped me retain the Dutch Cup, but we lost on penalties, so they miss out on their first silverware.

FC Twente End of Season 2021/22

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21 - Fantastic season for Ricardo and played a big part in our first Eredivisie title in 5 years. Was called up to the Holland initial world cup squad, but was left out of the final 23.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21 - Played a fair bit, but other players kept him from a regular spot, may get sent back out on loan next season.

AMRLC - Hichem Afkir - 20/21 - Progressing ok and had a good tutoring experience with a senior member. No takers for him on loan, so hopefully next season someone will take him.

Youth Intake

DC - Bilal Hajji - Not sure on this guy yet, will wait until next season to see if i follow properly.

AMR/AML - Tim Visscher - Same as above, not too sure what will happen with him.

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

End of Season 1 - 2018/2019

I gave him some game time towards the end of the season, but after scoring on his debut nothing much went right for him. This was a bad season for the team though, he was far from the worst performer.

Season      Club                         Division                      Starts(sub)      Goals      Assists     MoM     Avg Rating
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/2019   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           6(3)            1           0         0         6.61

FC Twente End of Season 2022/23

MC/AMC - Ricardo van Dijk - 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 - Another great season for Ricardo, but it looks like he may end up leaving as he want to win the Champions League and he isn't going to do that here. I think i've only got this next season and he'll be off, hopefully i can get a lot of money from his sale.

AMRC - Tommy Timmermans - 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 - Went out on loan and did ok, i think overall his time at the club might be up though, will try and use him as a rotation player this season.

AMRLC - Hichem Akfir - 20/21, 21/22 - Had a good season on loan at VVV and even played against me in the cup. May get used in the first team this season, but would rather he went out on loan again.

DC - Bilal Hajji - 21/22 - Improved a bit, will send him out on loan and hope he can improve even more.

Youth Intake

ML/AML - Christian Elert - Best of that seasons youth intake, will see how he progresses for the next update.

Ricardo van Dijk has gone, i failed to even get into the Champions League groups, so he wanted out. Unfortunately i only got £7.5m, which i feel is disappointing and probably could have got double if he wasn't so keen on leaving.

That is one problem with playing as a team like FC Twente, all the good youth eventually want to leave and win the Champions League, which isn't happening anytime soon here :p.

EDIT: Not much going on now really, most of the players have either left or are not quite good enough, will just post when i have some nice youth coming in, or we get another first team regular(Possibly Akfir)

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

End of Season 2 - 2019/2020

Unfortunately Dan had a hugely unsuccessful loan spell in the league below. I kept telling the manager to play him but he refused, mostly because he was terrible when he did play :D Ah well, he's still young and I still think he'll turn into a decent player.

Season      Club                         Division                      Starts(sub)      Goals      Assists     MoM     Avg Rating
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/2019   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           6(3)            1           0         0          6.61
2019/2020   Maccabi Herzliya (loan)     Israeli National League           7(8)            0           0         0          6.09

Total       S.C Ashdod                   Israeli Premier League          13(11)           1           0         0          6.35

FC Twente End of Season 2025/26

AMRCL - Hichem Afkir - 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25 - Hichem went out on loan during 24/25 season and impressed enough to get started in the early 25/26 season with me and he did pretty well. Only downside is, he wants more First Team football, but there are currently better players in his position.

Youth Intake (these came in March 2025)

GK - Nino Suk - Nice to have a GK that could be decent, we'll see how things go though. Will be sent out on loan.

AMC/AMRL - Menno Leferink - Another winger, who was getting bids from Everton and Valencia when he was 15, i must be missing something somewhere. Will get him out on loan ASAP.

All the others have left, either because they weren't quite good enough for the first team, or wanted more first team football. Overall from Patrick Erdel, Tommy Timmermans and Ricardo van Dijk, i made around £25m total, so not bad really. I fear Afkir will leave soon, unless i start playing him more and get into the CL every season.

After more bad youth intakes, i've decided to bring in a new HoYD

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

End of Season 3 - 2020/2021

Another quiet season for him. I kept him around the first team for cup games but he mostly failed to impress and isn't really improving much yet.

2018/2019   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           6(3)            1           0         0          6.61
2019/2020   Maccabi Herzliya (loan)      Israeli National League          7(8)            0           0         0          6.09
2020/2021   S.C Ashdod                   Israeli Premier League           5               1           1         0          6.64

Total       S.C Ashdod                   Israeli Premier League          18(11)           2           1         0          6.45

YP2 - Raz Katz

Initial Profile - 2021

He has an amazing name which was a big reason for including him :D But he also does look very good, strangely not the highest rated out of this years batch but I think he could be the best I've had so far.

Raz Katz, sounds like a kids tv show :p

Not much going on for me at the moment, a few players that might make the first team, and Hichem Afkir broke his leg and is suffering for it, will probably not be quite good enough for the first team having brought in better options.

It does have a Disney Channel sound to it doesn't it :D

I'm the same really, got a few players in the youth team who I think might make it but not confident enough on them yet. Dan Cohen is starting to make an impact this season though as my main striker got injured. He's having a decent run in the team and has got his first couple of league goals. Don't think he'll ever be as good as I thought though.

FC Twente End of Season 2026/27

AMRCL - Hichem Afkir - 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25, 25/26 - Broke his leg and didn't really get back to playing. Hopefully can play well as rotation this season. If not i imagine he'll be off.

AMC/AMRL - Menno Leferink - 25/26 - Nobody would take him on loan and he ended up playing a few games as cover for injuries. He got his first goal for the club too. This season he's out on loan to Achilles'29. Has had more interest from big clubs too.

ML - Olivier Kuiper - Didn't seem so good before, but looks like he's improved a lot and good make the first team next season. Currently on loan at AZ.

Youth Intake 2027

Worst intake for sometime, maybe getting in that new HoYD was a bad idea.

Someone to look forward to apparently 3 1/2 stars and 1 1/2 black stars, another left winger too, must be something with my club :p

AML/AMC - Torben Buhler - doesn't look much at first, hopefully we'll see him in the first team in the future.

Also i downloaded a hair pack thing and this is one of the downsides. He looks 50 not 15.

FC Twente End of Season 2027/28

AMRCL - Hichem Afkir - 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25, 25/26, 26/27 - Still the only first team player and played well when called upon, too many better players in his position though, so i imagine he'll be gone by the end of the season. Will keep him around as rotation/backup though.

AMC/AMRL - Menno Leferink - 25/26, 26/27 - Had a good season out on loan with AZ and almost won the Young Player of the Year. Looks like he might be going back out on loan to AZ again.

ML - Olivier Kuiper - 26/27 Didn't seem so good before, but looks like he's improved a lot and good make the first team next season. Currently on loan at Sparta.

AML/AMC - Torben Buhler - Not much to say really, will see how he progresses over the next season, will try and send him out on loan.

ML/AML - Melvin Adriaensen - Another flipping left winger. High potential, nobody seems to want him on loan though.

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

End of Season 4 - 2021/2022

This was a better season for him, he got himself a run of games and performed well, racking up 4 goals and 4 assists. Still a long way to go though.

2019/2020   Maccabi Herzliya (loan)      Israeli National League          7(8)            0           0         0          6.09
2020/2021   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           5               1           1         0          6.64
2021/2022   S.C. Ashdod                  Isreali Premier League          14(8)            4           4         0          6.70

Total       S.C Ashdod                   Israeli Premier League          32(19)           6           5         0          6.51

YP2 - Raz Katz

Initial Profile - 2021

End of Season 1 - 2021/2022

If he'd stayed fit he would have been my first choice left-back. Unfortunately he's picked up one of the worst possible injuries, hopefully he doesn't regress too much over the next year or so.

2021/2022   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           7(2)            0           1         0          6.77

YP3 - Haim Dror

Initial Profile - 2022

Again he wasn't the highest rated of my youth products this season but he looks like he will be a top CB at this level.

Nice to see a first team regular, whenever i get one he keeps getting bought by bigger clubs. Although Hichem is proving useful this season, he's almost at 100 appearances for FC Twente.

Couple of months to go until i get my next intake, I'm after a striker really, but i imagine i'll be getting another left winger :p

Also looking like Menno Leferink will be leaving, he's quite good, but not good enough to get a place against my other wingers and i don't really play AMC anymore.

Will edit this once i get intake.

Youth Intake 2028/29

AMC/AMRL - Etienne Tiesselink - Not too promising, but the best out of the lot. Another winger.

FC Twente End of Season 2028/29

AMRCL - Hichem Afkir - 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25, 25/26, 26/27, 27/28 - Surprisingly still doing well in the squad and easily his best season yet. I've a difficult decision to make with him really, keep him around as rotation, or sell him while he's worth a fair bit.

AMC/AMRL - Menno Leferink - 25/26, 26/27, 27/28 - Went out on loan again to Caen and did pretty well, unfortunately the lack of AMC in my formation and much better wingers in the squad means he'll most likely never get into the first team, gone out on loan again this season to Belenenses, but i imagine he'll be sold by next season.

ML - Olivier Kuiper - 26/27, 27/28 - Had a pretty good season on loan again to Sparta, and like Menno, too many good players in his position means he'll most likely be off too. Currently on loan to Achilles'29.

ML/AML - Melvin Adriaensen - 27/28 - Looks like the same fate here too, went out on loan to VVV and barely played. Out on loan again at FC Dordrecht this season.

AMC/AMRL - Etienne Tiesselink - Not much to say really, will be going on loan asap.

Torben Buhler is as i expected, not showing much, so won't be following.

Just looking at Leferink and i think if i work on his crossing a bit more, he might be better than Afkir is.

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

End of Season 5 - 2022/2023

Nah, it's just not going to happen for him :D Well down the pecking order this season and never really got a look in. Will try and get him out on loan, if he performs well he might still have a future here.

2020/2021   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           5               1           1         0          6.64
2021/2022   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          14(8)            4           4         0          6.70
2022/2023   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           1(2)            0           0         0          6.70

Total       S.C Ashdod                   Israeli Premier League          33(21)           6           5         0          6.52

YP2 - Raz Katz

Initial Profile - 2021

End of Season 2 - 2022/2023

On his comeback from injury I decided to send him out on loan to get him back up to speed. He had a very good few months in a lower league and I think I'll have him do the same next season, doesn't quite look ready to come back to our first team.

2021/2022   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           7(2)            0           1         0          6.77
2022/2023   Hapoel Ra'anana (loan)       Israeli National League         16               1           3         4          7.70

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          23(2)            1           4         4          7.24

YP3 - Haim Dror

Initial Profile - 2022

End of Season 1 - 2022/2023

I like the look of him. Our league position was decided with a few games left so I put him in at the heart of the defence and he did alright. Can definitely see him becoming a big player for us.

2022/2023   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           7(1)            0           0         0          6.65

YP4 - Ohad David

Initial Profile - 2023

The first of a couple of new additions. I really wanted an RB through, my current one also came through the academy and has a few years left in him but Ohad looks more promising and will hopefully be ready to take over in the next 3-4 seasons.

YP5 - Matan Erez

Initial Profile - 2023

Not really sure about this one but he's rated highly by the coaches. Will need a bit of work.

fcv50v_1.jpg

Currently doing the Youth Challenge with these :

Season 2

Aleksi Toivonen He had a very good first season he was a constant threat down the left wing could maybe finish more of his chance but that is something for me to work on

Season 2 Intake

Henri Korhonen/Report - Another Midfielder but this time Central he may have to wait for oppurtunitys as the players ahead of him are better but will be coming on as a sub

FC Twente End of Season 2029/30

AMRCL - Hichem Afkir - 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25, 25/26, 26/27, 27/28, 28/29 - Still at the club and i'd like to keep him around as backup, but i think if a decent offer comes in, he'll be leaving. He made a few appearances this season, but also had a bad injury, keeping him out.

AMC/AMRL - Menno Leferink - 25/26, 26/27, 27/28, 28/29 - Called back from loan as nearly all my other wingers were injured and didn't do too badly, but went back into the reserves once the others were back, most likely will be sold this transfer window.

ML/AML - Melvin Adriaensen - 27/28, 28/29 - Went out on loan to Dordrecht and wasn't too bad, i don't see much to him to be honest, but my staff think otherwise. I think he'll go back out on loan.

AMC/AMRL - Etienne Tiesselink - 28/29 - Made his first appearance in the cup due to fixture congestion and was pretty average. Will try and loan him out somewhere next season. Looks to have improved well.

ML/AML - Arjan Koster - Will be getting sent out on loan asap.

Olivier Kuiper was sold to Achilles 29' for £1m, which is not too bad as he'd never feature in my first team.

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP1 - Dan Cohen

Initial Profile - 2018

End of Season 5 - 2022/2023

End of Season 6 - 2023/2024

He went out on loan to a non-league side and did ok in fairness, but he wasn't starting enough games and made a ridiculous number of sub appearances. He hasn't improved so has been released at the end of his contract.

2021/2022   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          14(8)            4           4         0          6.70
2022/2023   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           1(2)            0           0         0          6.70
2023/2024   Beitar Tel-Aviv/Ramla(l)     Israeli A League South           7(36)           7           1         1          6.72
RELEASED FROM CLUB          

Total       S.C Ashdod                   Israeli Premier League          40(57)          13           6         1          6.54

YP2 - Raz Katz

Initial Profile - 2021

End of Season 3 - 2023/2024

He also had a loan spell which was much more successful in the 2nd tier. Playing every week in a team which won promotion has done him some good and he'll be in our first team for next season.

2022/2023   Hapoel Ra'anana (loan)       Israeli National League         16               1           3         4          7.70
2023/2024   Hapoel Ra'anana (loan)       Israeli National League         35               0           4         6          7.28

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          58(2)            1           8        10          7.25

YP3 - Haim Dror

Initial Profile - 2022

End of Season 2 - 2023/2024

He had to bide his time but made a good number of appearances toward the end of the season, I have very high hopes for him.

2022/2023   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           7(1)            0           0         0          6.65
2023/2024   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          15(2)            1           1         0          6.80

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          22(3)            1           1         0          6.73

YP4 - Ohad David

Initial Profile - 2023

End of Season 1 - 2023/2024

He made a couple of starts in Europe at the beginning of the season but was too young to be registered for domestic competitions. Picked up a bizarre injury late in the season which will keep him out for a while.

2023/2024   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           2               0           0         0          6.45

YP5 - Matan Erez

Initial Profile - 2023

He improved a lot as the season went on but never made a first-term appearance. Will try and get a loan deal sorted for him next year.

Club - S.C. Ashdod

YP2 - Raz Katz

Initial Profile - 2021

End of Season 3 - 2023/2024

End of Season 4 - 2024/2025

For the third season running he was out on loan, this time to a premier league team. He did ok, but his injury record is a worry as he spent a total of 4 months out with 3 different injuries.

2023/2024   Hapoel Ra'anana (loan)       Israeli National League         35               0           4         6          7.28
2024/2025   Hapoel Nazareth-Ilit (loan)  Israeli Premier League          20(3)            0           0         1          6.54

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          78(5)            1           8        11          7.07

YP3 - Haim Dror

Initial Profile - 2022

End of Season 2 - 2023/2024

End of Season 3 - 2024/2025

This was a good season for him, he made a lot of appearances in the first team and didn't do much wrong. He's 4th choice at CB but I'll be giving him plenty of game time next season.

2023/2024   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          15(2)            1           1         0          6.80
2024/2025   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          24(1)            0           0         0          6.69

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          46(4)            1           1         0          6.71

YP4 - Ohad David

Initial Profile - 2023

End of Season 2 - 2024/2025

An excellent season for the right back as he started almost 40 games out on loan in the national league. He has now gone on loan to a premier league team for this season so hopefully he can make an impact there.

2023/2024   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           2               0           0         0          6.45
2024/2025   Ramat Sharon (loan)          Israeli National League         38               2           2         0          6.69

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League          40               2           2         0          6.57

YP5 - Matan Erez

Initial Profile - 2023

End of Season 2 - 2024/2025

Another one who went out on loan but he failed to make a big impact, although he was at a premier league team. He looks promising, just needs a good run of games.

2023/2024   S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           0               0           0         0          0
2024/2025   Hapoel Kfar-Saba (loan)      Israeli Premier League           4(15)           0           1         0          6.71

Total       S.C. Ashdod                  Israeli Premier League           4(15)           0           1         0          6.71

FC Twente End of Season 2030/31

AMRCL - Hichem Afkir - 20/21, 21/22, 22/23, 23/24, 24/25, 25/26, 26/27, 27/28, 28/29, 29/30 - Amazed he is still happy at the club despite being a rotation player. I feel he can still play for us, but not sure how much longer, although i said that about 3 seasons back. Scored the teams goal of the season too.

AMC/AMRL - Menno Leferink - 25/26, 26/27, 27/28, 28/29, 29/30 - Thought about keeping him around early season, but ended up sending him out to Maritimo, where he seems to have played pretty well. Unfortunately i think it might be time to sell, as he doesn't really fit into my main formation.

ML/AML - Melvin Adriaensen - 27/28, 28/29, 29/30 - Sent out on loan again and isn't looking like he'll be making the first team any time soon, so will most likely be leaving with Menno.

AMC/AMRL - Etienne Tiesselink - 28/29, 29/30 - Joined RKC on loan and did ok, but hasn't improved too much, another loan season i think and we'll see how things are in 2032.

ML/AML - Arjan Koster - 29/30 - Got a couple of cup games against weaker opposition and did pretty well. He's just gone 17, so it'll be out on loan for him.

MC - Tihomir Jurkic - Looks promising, but it'll be another season or 2 before i can even get him out on loan. Will try and get him a cup game or two depending on opposition.

Little update, Afkir, Leferink and Adriaensen have all left the club. Leferink ended up going on a free, Adriaensen £1m and a surprising £5m for Afkir. I was a bit reluctant with Afkir, but £5m i couldn't turn down.

And as expected, all my wingers get injured and i have to recall Tiesselink for first team backup.

Elsewhere Jurkic has had an offer from Liverpool, might be difficult to keep hold of him.

FC Twente End of Season 2031/32

AMC/AMRL - Etienne Tiesselink - 28/29, 29/30, 30/31 - Went on loan but had to call him back as i was swarmed with winger injuries. Couldn't go back out on loan after playing for 2 clubs already. This season he's back out on loan at Heerenveen.

ML/AML - Arjan Koster - 29/30, 30/31 - Went out on loan to SC Cambuur and made a few appearances. Is back and going back out on loan to another Eredivisie side, not sure which as there are a number of bids.

MC - Tihomir Jurkic - 30/31 - Really pleased with how he's progressing, but not happy at the high interest. Luckily he'll be signing a full contract soon and will be out on loan as soon as he can. Will probably get a few cup games if he doesn't go out on loan this season.

MC/AMC - Andre Ernstberger - The latest youth intake player, another German MC. Not as promising as Tihomir, but could be ok in future. Will be out on loan asap.

FC Twente End of Season 2032/33

AMC/AMRL - Etienne Tiesselink - 28/29, 29/30, 30/31, 31/32 - Went out on loan to Heerenveen and played pretty well, unfortunately i think his time is probably up now and it might be best if i sold him as he won't make the first team any time soon.

ML/AML - Arjan Koster - 29/30, 30/31, 31/32 - Did ok at SC Cambuur and will most likely go back out on loan. I think he'll end up going before long though as i don't see him improving enough in the next few years.

MC - Tihomir Jurkic - 30/31, 31/32 - Sent on loan to Groningen where he did ok and has improved quite a bit. Unfortunately he seems a little injury prone. I think another loan next season and maybe into the first team once he reaches 19, depending on my midfield situation.

MC/AMC - Andre Ernstberger - 31/32 - Has improved ok and is now available to go out on loan next season.

DRC - Max Konterman - As i mentioned, not too sure on this lad, will see how things go.

FC Twente End of Season 2032/33

ML/AML - Arjan Koster - 29/30, 30/31, 31/32, 32/33 - Went out on loan and hardly played at all. Is back out on loan again to Irony Kiryat-Shmona and i don't think he'll be returning to be honest.

MC - Tihomir Jurkic - 30/31, 31/32, 32/33 - Had a poor loan season with Caen and is back out on loan to LA Galaxy now, so hopefully he can improve while there and return ready for the first team.

MC/AMC - Andre Ernstberger - 31/32, 32/33 - Another player with a bit of a bad loan spell with RKC, is loan listed but no teams wanting him. I don't believe he'll be a first team player.

DCR - Max Konterman - 32/33 - Has joined SC Cambuur on loan for the season, but has been getting offers from Liverpool, which happened with Leferink and look how that went.

AMC/MC - Bert Peters - One of the latest through the youth intake. I don't see him improving really, but going to see how things go. Might get a cup game.

DCR - Louis Ndongala - Looks a bit more impressive than Peters, but still not too sure. Might get a cup game.

Etienne Tiesselink was sold to Aston Villa for £250k

I'm surprised this save is still going.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived