Player Name: David Alaba

Your Team: Leeds

Buyer/Seller: Bayern Munich

Player's Value: £55m

Offer: £70m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £73M / £3.2m p/w

Patch: 16.0.2

Season: 20/21

He's 28 years old, too much for that age?

Yes, way too much for that age.

Buying:

Player Name: Alessio Romagnoli

Your Team: Wolves

Buyer/Seller: AC Milan

Player's Value: £30.5m

Offer: £14m up front, £14m over 24 months plus Kyriakos Papadopoulos (valued at £7.5m) in exchange

Transfer/Wage Budget: £40m remaining / £300k p/w remaining

Season: August 2018 (sdtart of 4th season)

Just won the domestic treble with Wolves and got to the first knock out stage of CL (exceeding the board's expectations in all competitions). My current best defender is Niklas Süle and he needs a solid partner. Romagnoli is the best option the scouts recommend and is interested (he's requested to leave Milan), but Milan want £48.5m for him, either up front or over time. He's currently on £135k p/w and scouts estimate he'll want between £150k and £210k p/w, which I have the budget for but not sure if the board would allow it, as my current highest earner is Lincoln on 96k p/w. My back up choice would be Reece Oxford who I could get for around £10m, but he is still a work in progress, whereas Romagnoli is the complete article at 23 years old.

Should I break the bank and do everything to get him, or try Oxford and build him up in the club's image, or are there better options I don't know of?

I'd buy him for that (although I like Papdopoulos). Other options to name but a few: Laporte, Stones, Zouma, Sven van Beek, Eric Dier, Mustafi, Bazoer, Riedewald.

Buying:

Player Name: Davie Selke

Your Team: Besiktas

Buyer/Seller: Red Bull Leipzig

Player's Value: 8m

Offer: €18m (€6m now and €12m in 48 months)

Transfer/Wage Budget: €20m / £735k p/w

His wages: €65k p/w

Season: 16/17

I don't know much about him, but based on my game he doesn't look worth that so sell if you're selling or don't buy if you're buying.

Need help here team!

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: Will Hughes

Your Team: Aston Villa

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: 13.25million

Offer: £25million initial fee, plus 5 million in installments over 12 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: Plenty for our current mid table level

Patch: 16.2.

Season: 2018/19.

Situation: I’m doing a UK and Ireland only squad save, with a focus on buying young players for the first team. The offer is fantastic but I’m short on replacements – not convinced on some of the young prospects available, they wouldn’t be good enough for our ambitions this season. The experienced alternative is 29 y/o Jack Cork – who is not as good a player as Hughes, but comes in at 6 million and is actually fairly well suited to the role I would have him play.

I think you've answered your own question. Keep him.

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name: Edoardo Goldaniga

Your Team: AC Milan

Buyer/Seller: BMG

Player's Value: 22mil €

Offer: 22mil €

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season:2017/18

Need an advice,should i sell Goldaniga for 22 mil €

I have Romagnoli,Mamanna and Ely in my team

Here are screenshot of him and Ely to compare

eJiAwcq.jpg

pyjq6a3.jpg

I'd keep him, or ask for more money. Looks like he is very marginally better than Ely, but has a little development left.

Cheers for the thought, actually went for the sale of Hughes in the end - the offer was too good to refuse. I'll miss him but I don't think he's good enough for City, so I'll pick him up again in 12 months time for half what I paid probably :D

I brought in Jack Cork as a solid first team player, he's a bit more defensive than Hughes and we lack someone in that kind of role. It should give time for my youngsters to develop and then I might not need Hughes back, even if we may lose out a bit this season.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Memphis Depay

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: Man United

Player's Value: 48.5m $

Offer: $40M up front, will rise to $62M in the next season or two

Transfer/Wage Budget: $109M for transfers, 90k free for wages (trying to free up some players though)

Patch: 16.2

Sold Lukaku and Barkley so I have the funds, the only problem is with his wages. he's asking for 250k p/w, where my current highest earner gets 105k. He's hard to turn down though, got the Best Player award in the latest European Football Championship with Holland and he's gonna be the best player in my team.

Any thoughts?

Player Name: Jorge

Buyer/Seller: Flamengo

Player's Value: 12 mil €

Offer: Could get him for 17-20 mil € roughly

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough.

Season: 2017/18

Need world class LB,and he is my first choice.Already have De Sciglio but he will play RB when i sell Abate and realy need some who can fill up my left side for many years.

If not him,all suggestions are welcome :)

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Nabil Bentaleb

Your Team: Spurs

Player's Value: £22m

Offer: 24m upfront, 4.4m over 12 months, 6m after 5 intls & 30% of profit from next sale

Transfer/Wage Budget: 27m /2m

Season: end of season 1

hasn't really started for me in the league, making only 4 starts and 16 sub apps with an avg rating of 7, has 2 yrs left on his 16k deal

Player Name: Jorge

Buyer/Seller: Flamengo

Player's Value: 12 mil €

Offer: Could get him for 17-20 mil € roughly

Season: 2017/18

Need world class LB,and he is my first choice.Already have De Sciglio but he will play RB when i sell Abate and realy need some who can fill up my left side for many years.

If not him,all suggestions are welcome :)

Tried to buy him in my game but his agent scuppered the deal. I went with Guilherme Arana from Corinthians instead who has been solid, only downside is his low determination. Consider Jonathan Silva from Sporting, I haven't tried him in FM16 but he was solid in past versions (again his agent cuppered a deal for my move this time!). As per your question, I think my bid that was accepted was about £12m. Check out those to for comparissons though.

I'd buy him for that (although I like Papdopoulos). Other options to name but a few: Laporte, Stones, Zouma, Sven van Beek, Eric Dier, Mustafi, Bazoer, Riedewald.

I got him in the end, worked out a deal. All those others are at rivals or aren't interested! Latest play was to get Stones, had my bid accepted but Chelsea were offering £250k per week which I couldn't match so he went there. Now I'm top and they're in the relegation zone! Serves him right! :p

I used to get Papdopoulos a lot in previous versions, but he hasn't done much for me this time round; lazy, overly aggressive and demanding. Not as good as he used to be. I also needed to get rid of a defender and whilst other in my swuad might have gone instead of him, they helped fulfill my home grown player quota for the CL and he was a bigger make weight for Milan.

Player Name: Alvaro Vazquez

Your Team: Marseille

Buyer/Seller: Getafe

Player's Value: £3,9 million

Offer: £4 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £6,6 million / £70k pr week

Season: 2015/16, first transfer window

I need a back-up striker for my team, with only two real forwards in the squad, and one already injured.

http://i.imgur.com/0WzSXUi.png

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name: Markel Susaeta

Your Team: Athletic

Buyer/Seller:Liverpool

Player's Value:10.25mil

Offer: Offered 10.5 upfront, 70k each game for the next 10, 2.5 after 50 apps and 2mil after 10 goals. roughly 15mil in total

Transfer/Wage Budget:Have 2 mil and 10k wages spare

Patch:Latest

Season:2015/16

Leaning to sell and bring in Mikel Merino to secure my long term midfield

Player Name: Memphis Depay

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: Man United

Player's Value: 48.5m $

Offer: $40M up front, will rise to $62M in the next season or two

Transfer/Wage Budget: $109M for transfers, 90k free for wages (trying to free up some players though)

Sold Lukaku and Barkley so I have the funds, the only problem is with his wages. he's asking for 250k p/w, where my current highest earner gets 105k. He's hard to turn down though, got the Best Player award in the latest European Football Championship with Holland and he's gonna be the best player in my team.

Any thoughts?

I would, I'm assuming you need replacements and he's a pretty big deal, especially as being awarded best player at the Euro's.

Do I get Carl Jenkinson?

Player Name: Carl Jenkinson

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £9.5m

Offer: £4.7m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £25m, £166k free in wages

Season: July 2016

Or

Player Name: Sime Vrsaljko

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: £7.25m

Offer: £4m

I only currently have Iorfa as the only real option there. I don't want to give them too much in wages maybe £50k at most especially as my highest earner at £39k is Rulli who I just signed on a free transfer has a match highest earner clause on his contract.

Jenkinson is currently on £40k and the scout report says he wants £23k - £65k.

Vrsaljko is currently on £37.5k and the scout report says he wants £21k - £60k.

Any more suggestions would be welcome.

Do I get Carl Jenkinson?

Or

I only currently have Iorfa as the only real option there. I don't want to give them too much in wages maybe £50k at most especially as my highest earner at £39k is Rulli who I just signed on a free transfer has a match highest earner clause on his contract.

I got Petar Stojanovic in my Wolves game after promotion in my first season and he's been first choice right back since. Cost £950k and is on £32.5k per week. Might seem high wages for a 19/20 year old, but he's solid, and helped me finish in the top four in my first season and then as champions in my second. mid way through season three in the Prem (four in game) he's valued at £19.75m and wanted by Dortmund and Atletico. I won't be selling. Cheap and young, so plenty of time to train him as you please.

Also, how the flip did you get Rulli on a free?! In my game PSG bought him from Sociedad for £25m!

I got Petar Stojanovic in my Wolves game after promotion in my first season and he's been first choice right back since. Cost £950k and is on £32.5k per week. Might seem high wages for a 19/20 year old, but he's solid, and helped me finish in the top four in my first season and then as champions in my second. mid way through season three in the Prem (four in game) he's valued at £19.75m and wanted by Dortmund and Atletico. I won't be selling. Cheap and young, so plenty of time to train him as you please.

He's not in my game. Top four first season is crazy good though!

Who is better out of those two? I can post pictures of their stats soon.

Also, how the flip did you get Rulli on a free?! In my game PSG bought him from Sociedad for £25m!

His contract run out at the end of the season. He must have signed a new one in your game. I got Andrija Zivkovic on a free as well.

He's not in my game. Top four first season is crazy good though!

Who is better out of those two? I can post pictures of their stats soon.

No way! He plays for Maribor in Slovenia. My game is on a large database with England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Holland, Argentina and Brazil loaded, so he should be available if you're running those. He is doing very well.

As for who is better, it all depends on your tactics. I had a look at both in my game and they look about even, stats wise, but both are weaker than Stajanovic! Plus, he's three years younger.

His contract run out at the end of the season. He must have signed a new one in your game. I got Andrija Zivkovic on a free as well.

You jammy g*t! :p

Player Name: Wayne Rooney

Your Team: Manchester City

Buyer/Seller: Free Agent

Player's Value: £0

Offer: £275k Signing On Fee, £13.25k Per Week Wages

Transfer/Wage Budget: £192mil, £1.7mil free in wages

Season: July 2019

Quick one here ladies and gents, I only have 3 natural strikers at the club, Sergio Aguero (first team), Sergio Araujo (backup) and a regen with decent potential, but he is far from a Premier League striker. Araujo is half decent but that's as far as it goes (he only cost me £3.7mil).

Unfortunately, my 40 goal Argentine wizard Sergio Aguero has just picked up a 4 month injury... This means I'd have to rely on a half decent Araujo to lead the line.

Wayne Rooney has just left Manchester United after refusing to sign a new contract. He played 22(15) games last season and scored 13 goals for Manchester United. The price to get him would be ridiculously cheap considering he's far from stagnated, it's only his pace that has dropped significantly (10). Would it be worth getting him for the start of the season?

Or...

Should I look to find Sergio Aguero's successor as the 31 year old is getting on a bit?

Player Name: Wayne Rooney

Your Team: Manchester City

Buyer/Seller: Free Agent

Player's Value: £0

Offer: £275k Signing On Fee, £13.25k Per Week Wages

Transfer/Wage Budget: £192mil, £1.7mil free in wages

Season: July 2019

Quick one here ladies and gents, I only have 3 natural strikers at the club, Sergio Aguero (first team), Sergio Araujo (backup) and a regen with decent potential, but he is far from a Premier League striker. Araujo is half decent but that's as far as it goes (he only cost me £3.7mil).

Unfortunately, my 40 goal Argentine wizard Sergio Aguero has just picked up a 4 month injury... This means I'd have to rely on a half decent Araujo to lead the line.

Wayne Rooney has just left Manchester United after refusing to sign a new contract. He played 22(15) games last season and scored 13 goals for Manchester United. The price to get him would be ridiculously cheap considering he's far from stagnated, it's only his pace that has dropped significantly (10). Would it be worth getting him for the start of the season?

Or...

Should I look to find Sergio Aguero's successor as the 31 year old is getting on a bit?

Out with the old, in with the new.

If Aguero is getting on a bit then so is Rooney. Look for a good young replacement. I've got Ezequiel Ponce (from Roma) and Rui Pedro (from Porto) in my Wolves team and I'm doing very well in the Prem. I've also headrd good things about Johannes Eggestein from Bremen (would have bought him but I couldn't get him and Rui Pedro, and he's since moved on).

Out with the old, in with the new.

If Aguero is getting on a bit then so is Rooney. Look for a good young replacement. I've got Ezequiel Ponce (from Roma) and Rui Pedro (from Porto) in my Wolves team and I'm doing very well in the Prem. I've also headrd good things about Johannes Eggestein from Bremen (would have bought him but I couldn't get him and Rui Pedro, and he's since moved on).

Thanks for your advice, it really helped me decide what to do. Bit of a weird one, but I decided to get Rooney anyway but in a player/coach capacity, so basically he will be a backup player and role model for the younger players. I decided I probably already have my future striker with my regen and that I just need to give him a chance. He has 4 gold stars and a black star for his potential, so the coaches are basically saying he is going to be very good no matter what, but has the potential to possibly become world class.

I looked into the players you mentioned, but the coaching reports weren't very convincing and the amounts I was being told I would probably have to pay were off the charts. £90mil for Eggestein...

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: Youri Tielemans

Your Team: Liverpool

Player's Value: £51m

Offer: £97,000,000

Season: 2019/20

Jesus, I'd imagine he's developed well? Haha, I'd probably sell, that's an incredible offer.

Thanks for your advice, it really helped me decide what to do. Bit of a weird one, but I decided to get Rooney anyway but in a player/coach capacity, so basically he will be a backup player and role model for the younger players. I decided I probably already have my future striker with my regen and that I just need to give him a chance. He has 4 gold stars and a black star for his potential, so the coaches are basically saying he is going to be very good no matter what, but has the potential to possibly become world class.

I looked into the players you mentioned, but the coaching reports weren't very convincing and the amounts I was being told I would probably have to pay were off the charts. £90mil for Eggestein...

Hope the regen turns out well for you. I quite like the backup player/coach role, I got Alvaro Cejudo in that capacity. He's played a few games and scored a few goals and tutored someone, and he's a 4.5* Ball Control coach, so I'm very happy with him!

As for the others, remember the star system is only a guide. I had a left back who the scouts said to avoid siging as there were too many doubts, but I got him anyway, and now the coaches say he has the potential to be a key player.

As for Eggestein, that's a ridiculous amount! In mine he's gone to BMG for £28m, but that was his release clause. Someone on these forums said they got him at the start of the game for a very low amount, either on small release fee or compensation for a youngster. When I start a new game, I'm going to get him in as I've heard good things.

Player Name: Jack Wilshere

Your Team: Brighton

Player's Value: 14mn pound

Offer: 7.25mn

Transfer/Wage Budget: 35mn / 250k per week remaining

Season: Middle of second year

The main concern is he ask for large salary, 87k /week, with 2.6mn signing on fee and 1.6mn agent fee.

It is 14% of my total wage budget. Seems huge, but difficult to find world class player joining.

My highest paid player is only 30k pw, it is triple of that.

The problem is, i am not sure whether i can sell him out in the future if there is another better players in the future. FM16 is too difficult to sell players.

Player Name: Tiago Ilori

Your Team: Brighton

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value: 7.5mn pound

Offer: 5mn

Transfer/Wage Budget: 25mn / 130k per week remaining

Season: Jan 2017

Only have one 3 stars DC loaned from Chelsea. Others are 2.5 stars used in lower league from promotion.

Wanna know good to spend a large sum for him?

Is he high PA for 4.5 stars?

First year of promotion.

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: Lukaku

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: 35.3

Offer: 50 + 7.5 over 12 months + 7.5 after 30 league goals.

Season: 2016/2017

Still have Giroud who scored 34 in 46 last season but he doesn't get younger...

Do I get Carl Jenkinson?

Or

Of those I would get Jenkinson, as he is English - I like to built my teams with as many homegrown players as possible (if they have enough quality) and when playing in England you have to have x amount of English trained players - How much would Byram at Leeds set you back?

Of those I would get Jenkinson, as he is English - I like to built my teams with as many homegrown players as possible (if they have enough quality) and when playing in England you have to have x amount of English trained players - How much would Byram at Leeds set you back?

Yeah, I got Jenkinson and he had a good season for me. First choice most of the time with Iorfa sometimes getting a game at RB rather than CB. Byram was about £10m which was a bit too much.

Player Name: Kovacic

Buyer/Seller: R Madrid

Player's Value: 21.5

Offer: 37m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 82m/428k available

Season: Jan 2016

or

Player Name: Pogba

Buyer/Seller: Juve

Player's Value: 51m

Offer: 67 upfront, 15 over 48 months and 4 after 50 appearances

Transfer/Wage Budget: 82m/428k available

Season: Jan 2016

looking to add a consistent quality attacking playmaker in midfield

Player Name: Gareth Bale

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £15.75

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: £54m plus 600k pw Spare (current budget for next season)

Season: March 2019

So I haven't made a bid for him, but he's a rotational player at Madrid and wants to leave. Scout says he would be available between £12.5 and £17m, with wages between £165k - £225k per week (my current highest earner is on 96k per week). It's Mach so by the time summer rolls around he will be 30 years old, but scout still rates him as a good player, 3.5 stars and would be the second best AML in my squad (behind Lincoln, but I play him at CAM anyway), and could generate £2.9m a year in revenue. Is he worth the money and the long contract he would probbly want? I currently have Everton and Moller Daehil (who I'm thinking of replacing anyway) who play here, plus a couple of youngsters coming through but aren't ready to be regulars yet. Many better options? I do have my eye on Joao Felipe from Benfica...

Already done this but still want your opinion.

Player Name: Ayoze Perez

Your Team: NUFC

Player's Value: £12.75

Offer: £40 million upfront, £10 million over 12 months, 5 million after 50 goals and 20% profit of next fee

Transfer/Wage Budget: Patch: 16.2.

Season: Jan 2017

Buying/Selling: selling

Player Name: Florian Thauvin

Your Team: NUFC

Buyer/Seller: Bayern Munich

Player's Value: £11.25

Offer: £20 million upfront £7.5 over 12 months 20% sell on clause

Transfer/Wage Budget: Patch: 16.2.

Season: Jan2017

Replaced them with Jese (£6.75m), Jordan Ibe on loan and am 2nd with 6 games left.

Player Name: Alexis Sanchez

Player's Value: 46.5M

Offer: 50M (28.5 upfront, 10.75 over 12 months, 10.5 after 50 appearances

Transfer/Wage Budget: 39m (but 28m in the red), 800k wages remaining

Season: January 2020

He is incredible and irreplaceable, but he is 31 now and won't be that incredible or irreplaceable for much longer. Do I cash in?

LnFrsfU.png

Player Name: Alexis Sanchez

Player's Value: 46.5M

Offer: 50M (28.5 upfront, 10.75 over 12 months, 10.5 after 50 appearances

Transfer/Wage Budget: 39m (but 28m in the red), 800k wages remaining

Season: January 2020

He is incredible and irreplaceable, but he is 31 now and won't be that incredible or irreplaceable for much longer. Do I cash in?

LnFrsfU.png

If I was in your position I would sell. £50m for a 31yo is a fantastic return.

I am in my 4th Arsenal season and already starting to think about when to sell him. I have Breel Embolo as a ready made replacement and a great regen to then back up Embolo.

Are you £28m in debt?

If I was in your position I would sell. £50m for a 31yo is a fantastic return.

I am in my 4th Arsenal season and already starting to think about when to sell him. I have Breel Embolo as a ready made replacement and a great regen to then back up Embolo.

Are you £28m in debt?

I think I agree. I'd only keep him for sentimental reasons.

Yes, I'm 28m in debt. That'll level out by the end of the season though.

I think I agree. I'd only keep him for sentimental reasons.

Yeah though decision.

Yes, I'm 28m in debt. That'll level out by the end of the season though.

How? I have £318m in the bank and haven't exactly been cheap in the transfer market lol

Buying: Pylyp Budkivskyi (Zorya Luhansk)

Club: Celtic, second season

Price: Between 10 and 15M

I need a solid targetman who can be incredibly dominant in the air- to the point of amplifying my threat from set pieces against the very best teams. He should ideally also be willing to bust a gut for the team, or be such a prolific scorer that some laziness could be tolerated. Pylyp seems to be more of a worker. Is he good enough?

Buy: Alaba or Ricardo Rodriguez

Price: 48m for Alaba, 38m for Rodriguez

My Club: Everton

Selling club: Bayern/Wolfsburg

May 2017

Playing with Everton and want a world class player to replace Baines (who I'll keep as back up). Won the league in my first season and leading by 2points in my second with two games to go. Also through to the Champions league final.

Money isn't a problem as my wage budget is under control (about 300k less than I was spending a week at the start of the game) and finances are relatively healthy. Will likely be my only big spend this summer so want a marquee signing and don't mind spending my whole budget on him.

Alaba's physicals and mentals are great and he is obviously fairly versatile. His crossing, marking and tackling are all relatively low though.

Rodriguez is great in all areas though, except for dribbling.

Anybody had any experience with either?

(City have Gaya already and won't sell at a price I can afford)

Player Name: Bernardo Silva

Your Team: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: £23m

Offer: £34.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £73m / £1.6m

Season: January 2018

9PQIwod.png

If I do sign him, I will sell Deulofeu. What do you reckon? Do it, or stick with Deulofeu?

38uQBlB.png

Start of season 4...and Dybala is seriously appealing to me. I had an offer of Vietto plus £45m accepted but then cancelled it, as Vietto has been on fire for me.

Pros of the deal:

- Dybala is a better player than Vietto

- Dybala has a bigger rep and more chance of becoming a regular for Argentina (he has something like 6 caps, 5 goals, Vietto has 2 caps)

- I feel like freshening up my squad and Dybala would be a real star name to add

Cons of the deal:

- It's a rip-off in some ways as Vietto has been phenomenal for me, scored 40+ goals last season

- I'm getting rid of a player who started (on the game) at Atletico, lessening the strength of the club identity

I'm also tempted to freshen up my squad by selling Oliver and buying Asensio

(Asensio has a higher PA, I use FM Scout, although he's a bit off reaching it ATM.)

Thoughts?

Start of season 4...and Dybala is seriously appealing to me. I had an offer of Vietto plus £45m accepted but then cancelled it, as Vietto has been on fire for me.

Pros of the deal:

- Dybala is a better player than Vietto

- Dybala has a bigger rep and more chance of becoming a regular for Argentina (he has something like 6 caps, 5 goals, Vietto has 2 caps)

- I feel like freshening up my squad and Dybala would be a real star name to add

Cons of the deal:

- It's a rip-off in some ways as Vietto has been phenomenal for me, scored 40+ goals last season

- I'm getting rid of a player who started (on the game) at Atletico, lessening the strength of the club identity

I'm also tempted to freshen up my squad by selling Oliver and buying Asensio

(Asensio has a higher PA, I use FM Scout, although he's a bit off reaching it ATM.)

Thoughts?

I think that's a bit of a rip off tbh, a 40 goal striker + £45m? There's no guarantee he's gonna be able to live up to his stats (although he performs well for everyone apparently). Even if he was a bit better, £45m better and losing one of the original team members who the fans probably love?

I think that's a bit of a rip off tbh, a 40 goal striker + £45m? There's no guarantee he's gonna be able to live up to his stats (although he performs well for everyone apparently). Even if he was a bit better, £45m better and losing one of the original team members who the fans probably love?

I agree, I guess I just really wanna sign Dybala. Plus the fact the only player I've signed this summer is Embolo, I just wanted someone fresh in the squad.

I think I'm gonna sign Mastour instead as a back-up IF, possibly offloading Deulofeu.

Player Name: Bernardo Silva

Your Team: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: £23m

Offer: £34.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £73m / £1.6m

Season: January 2018

If I do sign him, I will sell Deulofeu. What do you reckon? Do it, or stick with Deulofeu?

What did you end up doing here? I feel they're different players but I'd rather have Silva in my team.

Don't do the Dybala deal, he's quality but that's too much.

Asensio on my Portsmouth save is probably the best AMC in the world so I'd vouch for him.

Player Name: Riyad Mahrez

Your Team: Leicester City

Buyer/Seller: Man Utd

Player's Value: 35M

Offer: 45M

Transfer/Wage Budget: 5M

Season: January 2016.

Should I sell him ? I have Zivkovic in the same position and lincoln coming next year + he demanded a new contract and his demands are too big (6m per year).

Archived