FM16: Good Youngsters

Ty

FM16 Good Youngsters

Anthony-Martial-605176.jpg

Instant impact Martial has already become a fan favourite at Old Trafford

Have you found the next Ronaldo playing for a fourth division Brazilian side? The next Zidane smashing in goals in a French teams youth system?

Use this thread to post all the promising youngsters that you find in FM16. Youngster being any player 23 or under in my eyes.

Please use the following format when recommending players. It makes it a lot easier for people to see where there is a recommendation, and where is discussion.

Name:

Position:

Club:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed:

If you can add a screenshot link or picture to your post, even better :thup:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Ebenezer Ofori

Position: MC WBL

Club: AIK

Sale Value: 1.2m

Wages: 2.8k per week

Work Permit Needed: Not sure

Other: Signed purely as a quick-fix with Marchisio/Khedira/Asamoah out injured at game start - has filled in quite well, and looks like a decent prospect

Name: Mayke

Position: DR WBR

Club: Cruzerio

Sale Value: 4.9m

Wages: 26k per week

Work Permit needed: Gets it

Other: As good as he was in FM15, I signed him for Juventus to replace Lichtsteiner, and he hasn't disappointed

Name: Renan

Position: DM

Club: Avai

Sale Value: 3.3m

Wages: 6k per week

Work Permit Needed: Gets it on appeal

Other: My Real Madrid scouts raved over him, but you will need Brazil loaded in some form. Doesn't join till Jan though

Name: Mateus Pereira

Position: AMRLC

Club: Corinthians

Sale Value: 2m

Wages: 2.5k per week

Work Permit Needed: Not sure - would probably get it though

Other: Looks like the next (on the long line) of Brazilian talent, whip him up before someone else does - RealMadrid scouts rated him similar potential to CR/James, would speculate at him being a -9

Name: M Elyounoussi

Position: AMRLC

Club: Molde

Sale Value: 1.7m at gamestart, I paid 2.1m in mid-August

Wages: 4k per week

Work Permit Needed: Nope - EU national

Other: I like this guy, bought as another development project, but have put him into rotation with good effects, probably another -9

Some young players who are valued highly (£) in December 2018:

(starting club listed)

Goncalo Guedes, Benfica, 33.5M

Luan, Gremio or Benfica, 31.5M (transfer fee 40M to Bayern)

Daniele Rugani, Juventus, 29.5M (transfer fee 37M to Barca)

Ayoze Perez, Newcastle, 34M (transfer fee 54M to Arsenal)

Yoshinori Muto, Mainz, 26.5M

Jerry St. Juste, Heerenveen, 25M

Renato Sanches, benfica, 19.75M

For bargain hunters:

Cristian Pavon, Boca, 13.5M

Maximiliano Romero, Velez, 9.75M

Fabio Castellano, Atalanta, 7.5M

Bartlomiej Dragowski, Jagiellonia, 4.7M

John Stones is the highest transfer fee paid so far in this save: 62M to City in 2016.

Name: Sebastien Corchia

Position: DR/WBR

Club: LOSC Lille

Value: 5.5m to 6m

Sale Value: 7.5m

Work Permit Needed: No

I know this French lad is 24 and all but thats still relatively young, but the best thing about this chap is his salary demands, because his salary with Lille is so low (about 5000 p/w) you can get to sign a contract for around 25k to 35k tops. Willing to accept a rotation role as well, and according to my Assistant (JPA/JPP 19) he just a tiny bit inferior to Matteo Darmian.

Sobhy was phenomenal on FM2015, he absolutely tore the Swiss Super League to bits at my Basel side and the only reason he sold for 10m was he demanded a clause in his contract on that game. He looks to still be fantastic on this game, he flourishes in the AMC position, great at keeping the ball and being creative, chips in with goals too. I remember finding him after I brought Amr Gamal in from Al Ahly, Egypt is actually worth keeping an eye on you can get some really good players for under 1m, looks like welshace beat me to revealing this little legend though ;).

On this years edition I got him for between 550-600k when I've gone in for him, I recommend him, clubs like Juve etc are sniffing early on so get in there!

Luan is absolutely insane. Signed him first season as Chelsea and an injury to Hazard meant he had to fill in at AML in the Community Shield against Arsenal. Not a problem. He ran the show. A goal and an assist, a 9.0 rating as well as a MOTM award. What a start!

image.jpg

Name: Lincoln

Position: AMLC

Club: Gremio

Value: £64k

Sale Value: £1.5m-£2.5m

Work Permit Needed: Yes

Start - Lincoln_start.png

Season 20/21 - Lincoln.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ianis_hagi_mad9282_resize.jpg

Name: Innis Hagi

Position: AMC

Club: FC Viitorul

Value: A few hundred £k

Sale Value: £700k - Compensation

Work Permit Needed: Yes but gets it.

Start - Hagi.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Callum_Gribbin.jpg

Name: Callum Gribbin

Position: AMC

Club: Manchester United

Value: £210k

Sale Value: Not sure

Start - Gribbin_start.png

Season 20/21 - Gribbin.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thiago_Maia_Ricardo_Saibun_Santos_FC.jpg

Name: Thiago Maia

Position: DMC

Club: Santos

Value: Under £1m

Sale Value: £3.5m

Work Permit Needed: Yes, gets it first time

Start - Maia.png

Season 20/21 - Thiago_Maia.png

image.png

Name: Rafik Zekhnini

Position: AML

Club: Odd

Value: £78k

Start - rafik.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLETTI2_300x199.jpg

Name: Manuel Nicoletti

Position: DC

Club: Crotone

Value: £51k

Start - nicoletti.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colombiano_Jesus_Marimon_Caldas_Foto_Conmebol_LAN.png

Name: Jesus Marimon

Position: DMC

Club: Once Caldas

Value: £54k

Sale Value: Not Sure

Work Permit Needed: Yes

Start - jesus_marimon.png

Damn, that's weird. Welshace's image of Sobhy is fine, just not Hoarau's.

I'm looking at the image info (right click and select "view image info" on Firefox) and Hoarau's shows the link http://s24.postimg.org/ma2pfkm8l/Gribbin.png with an image size of 180px by 102px.

Compared to Welshace's which is https://i.gyazo.com/9d0c8834ca755c9ef598cc7bc2425d07.png with an image size of 1204px by 538px.

Image host refusing to show full resolution pictures in Singapore maybe? :(:(:(:(:(

Name: Mikkel Duelund

Position: MLC/AML

Club: FC Midtjylland

Value: £245K

Other: Potentially even better than teammate Sisto. Wanted by Bayern, Dortmund and a varying cast of other big clubs at the start of the game.

Name: Andrija Balic

Position: MC/AMC

Club: Hajduk Split

Value: £500K

Other: The Croatian Pirlo. Not the greatest athlete but a gifted technician with great creative stats, especially given his age. Potentially a bit of a genius playmaker. My favourite teenage find of FM16 so far.

Damn, you guys are fast. Was all excited to share the two new youngsters my scouts had just found, Lincoln and Ramadan Sobhy, and found them here already! Thanks for the screenshots, Welshace and Hoarau, and thanks for posting those 2020 shots, especially, Hoarau.

FWIW, I was able to sign Sobhy on my Rayo Vallecano save for 450k, so he'll go to a lower-table Spanish side for sure. Stats look great although my staff notes he's "currently playing at close to his full potential," so he may not get much better. Also remember that Lincoln is just 17, so you'll have to wait a year for him to come over to Europe. He was uninterested in Rayo, and on a test Arsenal save he was also unavailable at the start b/c he didn't qualify for a work permit. Looks great, though! I actually found him randomly b/c I was searching for another Lincoln, lol.

Dunno if they both pop up in most player databases, but I always load "players with continental reputation" from both Africa and South America in the advanced settings, which finds them without a problem, and usually works well to discover a lot of promising youth.

Name: Mikkel Duelund

Position: MLC/AML

Club: FC Midtjylland

Value: £245K

Other: Potentially even better than teammate Sisto. Wanted by Bayern, Dortmund and a varying cast of other big clubs at the start of the game.

you can get him for 650k upfront at gamestart, requiring 2.5k per week in wages

Arsenal coaches think he'll be as good as Cazorla

also, how have my scouts not found Maia and Marimon within 6 months of solely scouting that region (and country)

what am I paying them for?

Name: A Diousse

Position: DM

Club: Empoli

Nationality: Senegalese

Sale Value: 1.2m upfront cash, or just offer a contract (same compensation)

Wages: 4.5k per week

Work Permit: Granted on appeal

Other: Starts in their first team if you manage in Italy, getting a few games in SerieA first season. So clearly a decent talent.

Name: A Bastoni

Position: D LC

Club: Atalanta

Nationality: Italian

Sale Value: 500k (or offer a contract, same compensation)

Wages: 900 per week

Work Permit: Not needed - EU national

Other: Coaches rate him similar to Alex Sandro, but I'm thinking more of a young Balanta (defensive left back, or DC with training) - Probably need Italians loaded, as he starts in their u19 squad (and isn't on a default large for a Prem team)

Name: R Bazoer

Position: DC DM MC

Club: Ajax

Nationality: Netherlands

Sale Value: 35m

Wages: 24k

Work Permit: Not needed - EU national

Other: That transfer fee hurts, especially at gamestart - I suspect that he's more on the 'watch and see' rather than must get list. That said, coaches (and scouts) rave over him, giving a 4-5* potential (as Juventus and Arsenal at DM)

Damn, you guys are fast. Was all excited to share the two new youngsters my scouts had just found, Lincoln and Ramadan Sobhy, and found them here already! Thanks for the screenshots, Welshace and Hoarau, and thanks for posting those 2020 shots, especially, Hoarau.

FWIW, I was able to sign Sobhy on my Rayo Vallecano save for 450k, so he'll go to a lower-table Spanish side for sure. Stats look great although my staff notes he's "currently playing at close to his full potential," so he may not get much better. Also remember that Lincoln is just 17, so you'll have to wait a year for him to come over to Europe. He was uninterested in Rayo, and on a test Arsenal save he was also unavailable at the start b/c he didn't qualify for a work permit. Looks great, though! I actually found him randomly b/c I was searching for another Lincoln, lol.

Dunno if they both pop up in most player databases, but I always load "players with continental reputation" from both Africa and South America in the advanced settings, which finds them without a problem, and usually works well to discover a lot of promising youth.

Where about is that to be found?

I've always struggled to see some of the additional settings that are mentioned on here :)

Where about is that to be found?

I've always struggled to see some of the additional settings that are mentioned on here :)

when you select the database size (when selecting the leagues), click it and press advanced

you can then choose what regions to load, and what types of players

so you can pick all African-based players if you like

or maybe all players from top-division Central European clubs

or maybe all players from San Marino?

or all 3 of the above?

the possibilities are literally endless

or you can make it as realistic as possible and load up literally everyone in the DB (although it will be slow)

FM15 took me about an hour per month on a holiday mode (all leagues, all players)

when you select the database size (when selecting the leagues), click it and press advanced

you can then choose what regions to load, and what types of players

so you can pick all African-based players if you like

or maybe all players from top-division Central European clubs

or maybe all players from San Marino?

or all 3 of the above?

the possibilities are literally endless

or you can make it as realistic as possible and load up literally everyone in the DB (although it will be slow)

FM15 took me about an hour per month on a holiday mode (all leagues, all players)

Much appreciated mate

Name: Ivor Fossum

Position: DMC/MC/AMC

Club: Stromsgodset

Value: 300k

Sale Value: £1m (maybe less)

Work Permit Needed: no

Other: bought for Celtic. Had to play immediately in centre mid due to injuries. Going into January and has been an ever present as a MC(automatic). Great potential for a lower to mid table EPL club.

Sidiki Maiga

Club: AS Bamoko, Mali

nationality: Mali

16 year old Striker that can be picked up for around 70K, but a WP is hard to get for English clubs

kristoffer Hay

club: Hønefoss

nationality: Norway

16 year old 198cm tall centreback that can be picked up for around 30k with no WP needed

Jhon Arango

Club: Club Desportivil ( or something like that)

Nationality: Colombia

16/17 year old attacking midfielder that can be picked up for 70k, but WP is hard for English lower league clubs

Name: Ivor Fossum

Position: DMC/MC/AMC

Club: Stromsgodset

Value: 300k

Sale Value: £1m (maybe less)

Work Permit Needed: no

Other: bought for Celtic. Had to play immediately in centre mid due to injuries. Going into January and has been an ever present as a MC(automatic). Great potential for a lower to mid table EPL club.

Just checked this kid on my save pretty much every elite cub is chasing him, he must be immense.

23sxa0x.png

Found this guy called Akram Afif in January, too bad I don't have the cash for him yet. I think he could be developed to a top class striker.

141nj47.png

This guy I started out with at Walsall, can be picked up for real cheap and scout reports say he can develop in to a very good left back for Premier League teams. He has developed a little for me, but got unlucky with 4 months of injuries last season.

The wages are a little off due to me using Norwegian currency, but the wage for Akram Afif is 1,8k£ a week and 2,6k a week for Rico Henry.

Archived