Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

The injuries are ridiculous, especially the way SI decide who starts the save injured. I would remove those who were not inured in June/July, like our very own Henderson

To be honest, I'm too lazy to research it all and would just remove every injury from everywhere. :lol:

To be honest, I'm too lazy to research it all and would just remove every injury from everywhere. :lol:

I think players who got injured after the league started shouldn't start the game injured

Deadline Day Chaos...

Right on Cue, Arsenal came in with a $20mil bid for Lallana, I negotiated to $40Mil, done Deal!!

Out of that $40Mil, I had $27Mil to spend, I did 3 deals, with some over 48mths to get them done.

Riechedly Bazoer

Breel Embolo

Jairo Riedewald.

So End of first year first transfer Window..

IN

Horn

Rugani

Chambers

Embolo

Bazoer

Riedewald

OUT

Toure

Lovren

Lallana

So that is it, no more transfer action this season, and no payments over 12/24/48 mths for 4 years, I hope.

Have a great side, some real talent and don't think I will need to many more signings.

For top 6 teams I usually got for mario fernandes at CSKA, who you could get for £5million, but this glaring error seems to have been rectified in the full release :(

The weird prices are usually caused by having the first transfer window active.

I found that if I disable it, clubs learn the real value of their players by January.

Also, this prevents all the good prospects from being purchased by big clubs that never play them.

Not sure why Henderson starts injured when he didn't get injured pre season

I've taken his injury out

Not sure why Henderson starts injured when he didn't get injured pre season

From the data thread : They said that they count as injured any player that is injured at the end of August.

And that his current injury is actually 2 injuries combined into one.

Got off to a great start and was top after the first 7 games. Skip ahead to December, down to 8th, Coutinho out for 3 months, can't finish off simple chances, staring elimination from the Europa group in the face.. Desperate times.

Are Ings and Gomez injured at the start? Hopefully hasn't changed from the beta
Nope neither are injured

IMO Gomez is not good enough to cover at RB, he lacks the attributes I look for in an attacking fullback. I usually use WB-S/A roles there.

Yeah, I'm playing Clyne with WB(A), but whilst not the best option, I could have Gomez cover there and switch it to FB(S). Hoping Flanagan can do a decent job there when fit again but if I find he can't I'll sign someone then. I'm short on transfer budget now as it wasn't a number 1 priority. Maybe if I get big money for Lallana, but I'm considering bringing Sigurdson in to replace Lallana if Arsenal come calling with big money.

Struggling to get a left back in as cover for Moreno

Thinking of bringing in riise for 1 season

Right time to start and emulate my FM13 save.

Buy good, cheap youngsters to get homegrown in a few seasons. Also buy English for more homegrown.

I'm still using my beta save so far, but starting to really struggle as i've had a few injuries and the tactics don't seem to be working since the last beta patch.

Has anyone come up with a good new tactic post-beta yet?

Tried Grimaldo from Barca on loan?

He's not as good as Moreno yet but loads of potential.

Tried Grimaldo from Barca on loan?

He's not as good as Moreno yet but loads of potential.

Scouts didn't hugely rate him so I didn't move early, in the meantime he's been snapped up

Hmmm, Grimaldo is highly rated by scouts for me (non-fixed PA, I imagine). I think he'll be ideal for a back up for Moreno.

Anyone understand the training screen?

The U21 training screen seems to be the same as and affects the senior squad training screen......so do the u21 coaches traing the senior squad too....i wouldnt assume so but by looking at the screen it seems it does...

Hmmm, Grimaldo is highly rated by scouts for me (non-fixed PA, I imagine). I think he'll be ideal for a back up for Moreno.

Must have gotten low end of his PA.

I'll be starting again soon anyway.

Always do 3/4 mini starts before doing a full game to test a few bit. Staff, tactics especially

Ludwig Augustinsson for about £2.3m is a decent backup.

Like the youth in this version ive moved all the ones with potential to the 1st team squad & will use the League cup & Europa league to give them game time

Anyone else finding it difficult to get tactical familiarity up?
Yep maybe need better coaches

Tactics coach is 5*

Seen on other threads that it takes longer to get this going now. Say your better off cancelling the friendlies arranged and set new matches for every 2/3 days against low level teams

Seen on other threads that it takes longer to get this going now. Say your better off cancelling the friendlies arranged and set new matches for every 2/3 days against low level teams

Ah the cleon method, good idea.

Yeah, I'm playing Clyne with WB(A), but whilst not the best option, I could have Gomez cover there and switch it to FB(S). Hoping Flanagan can do a decent job there when fit again but if I find he can't I'll sign someone then. I'm short on transfer budget now as it wasn't a number 1 priority. Maybe if I get big money for Lallana, but I'm considering bringing Sigurdson in to replace Lallana if Arsenal come calling with big money.

Jon flanagan just got released in my save :'( he was so unlucky with injuries

Anyone else finding it difficult to get tactical familiarity up?

Did you make a lot of transfers? I'm pretty sure that each transfer negatively impacts tactical familiarity.

Tactics coach is 5*

The quality of a tactics coach doesn't affect tactical familiarity at all. It only affects quality of tactical training attributes.

Sturridge 1st game back out for 2 months & Benteke picks up lots of injuries as well

Just got sacked after a poor run of results like every version of FM always happens lol

Just got sacked after a poor run of results like every version of FM always happens lol

I can't get anything working with the years version..

I can dominate matches, but always fail to score.

Same usally takes me a few saves to get a tactic going

I ended up selling Benteke. No point having two first team strikers that are injury prone. Everton got relegated at the end of the first season so I sniped Stones and Lukaku :eek: , fans weren't too happy but they were super cheap and I needed the English cover with Stones.

Did you make a lot of transfers? I'm pretty sure that each transfer negatively impacts tactical familiarity.

Only made one first team signing but 4 or 5 youngsters.

2014/15 Summer transfer window

SOLD Lallana to Arsenal for 30m euros

IN Jonathan Bamba for FREE

Found this guy.

I think he's one of the regular posters in the tactics forum.

He has some tips about FM16 tactics in the video, and uses LFC as the example team.

Anyone had any luck offloading Mignolet? I offered him around for a bit then dropped it to £7.5m and had an offer for £2.5 from Hull.

I wanted to bring in Zieler but need to get money from selling Mignolet

So I started a new save, changed the roles in the midfield a little bit, and now Firmino has 2 hattricks in 2 games.

I really want to buy the young keeper Rajkovic, but work permit gets rejected :(

Just buy him and loan him out. I plan on making him my number 1 as soon after a year or so.

I amazingly managed to get Rajkovic after appealing the work permit. Could be great luck more than anything.

Starting to build a great foundation for my future of the club.