FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

The injuries are ridiculous, especially the way SI decide who starts the save injured. I would remove those who were not inured in June/July, like our very own Henderson

To be honest, I'm too lazy to research it all and would just remove every injury from everywhere. :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadline Day Chaos...

Right on Cue, Arsenal came in with a $20mil bid for Lallana, I negotiated to $40Mil, done Deal!!

Out of that $40Mil, I had $27Mil to spend, I did 3 deals, with some over 48mths to get them done.

Riechedly Bazoer

Breel Embolo

Jairo Riedewald.

So End of first year first transfer Window..

IN

Horn

Rugani

Chambers

Embolo

Bazoer

Riedewald

OUT

Toure

Lovren

Lallana

So that is it, no more transfer action this season, and no payments over 12/24/48 mths for 4 years, I hope.

Have a great side, some real talent and don't think I will need to many more signings.

For top 6 teams I usually got for mario fernandes at CSKA, who you could get for £5million, but this glaring error seems to have been rectified in the full release :(

The weird prices are usually caused by having the first transfer window active.

I found that if I disable it, clubs learn the real value of their players by January.

Also, this prevents all the good prospects from being purchased by big clubs that never play them.

Not sure why Henderson starts injured when he didn't get injured pre season

From the data thread : They said that they count as injured any player that is injured at the end of August.

And that his current injury is actually 2 injuries combined into one.

IMO Gomez is not good enough to cover at RB, he lacks the attributes I look for in an attacking fullback. I usually use WB-S/A roles there.

Yeah, I'm playing Clyne with WB(A), but whilst not the best option, I could have Gomez cover there and switch it to FB(S). Hoping Flanagan can do a decent job there when fit again but if I find he can't I'll sign someone then. I'm short on transfer budget now as it wasn't a number 1 priority. Maybe if I get big money for Lallana, but I'm considering bringing Sigurdson in to replace Lallana if Arsenal come calling with big money.

Anyone understand the training screen?

The U21 training screen seems to be the same as and affects the senior squad training screen......so do the u21 coaches traing the senior squad too....i wouldnt assume so but by looking at the screen it seems it does...

Hmmm, Grimaldo is highly rated by scouts for me (non-fixed PA, I imagine). I think he'll be ideal for a back up for Moreno.

Must have gotten low end of his PA.

I'll be starting again soon anyway.

Always do 3/4 mini starts before doing a full game to test a few bit. Staff, tactics especially

Tactics coach is 5*

Seen on other threads that it takes longer to get this going now. Say your better off cancelling the friendlies arranged and set new matches for every 2/3 days against low level teams

Yeah, I'm playing Clyne with WB(A), but whilst not the best option, I could have Gomez cover there and switch it to FB(S). Hoping Flanagan can do a decent job there when fit again but if I find he can't I'll sign someone then. I'm short on transfer budget now as it wasn't a number 1 priority. Maybe if I get big money for Lallana, but I'm considering bringing Sigurdson in to replace Lallana if Arsenal come calling with big money.

Jon flanagan just got released in my save :'( he was so unlucky with injuries

I can't get anything working with the years version..

I can dominate matches, but always fail to score.

Found this guy.

I think he's one of the regular posters in the tactics forum.

He has some tips about FM16 tactics in the video, and uses LFC as the example team.